[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://gematsu.com/2016/04/idolmast er-korean-drama-announce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Imasu-KR-Drama-Ann.jpg (35 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Imasu-KR-Drama-Ann.jpg
35 KB, 600x338
http://gematsu.com/2016/04/idolmaster-korean-drama-announced

I don't even.
>>
So it's more based on K-pop behind the scenes?
>>
>>140147062
Besides plastic surgery, what else is there?
>>
I thought the gooks hate the nips?
>>
>>140147089
Competition and bullying, seriously
>>
>>140147468
if they do warcrimes. atlus recently got hit with that but people dropped it cuz atlas clearly uses whatever seems offensive. (u kill god for one etc). BN has been on good terms on that, other than Side M and million live
>>
Will we have to discuss this on /tv/?
>>
>>140147468
>gook hating everything about nips
When will this meme ever end?
>>
>>140147954
till left wings win japan or someone who gives 0 fk about china wins korea. Most Korean presidents say they hate Japan for lying about ww2 but in fact let japan slip by without paying penalty because USA orders the two to be allied with each other. Themselves knows being friendly with each other is good due to China.
>>
>>140147770
Elaborate.
>>
>>140147954
I hear it's the Chinese shitposters spreading it.
Paid to shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>140148239
nah chinese shitposters hate nips too so they would instead say "japs hate gooks right?"
Taiwaneese are friendly to nips so try them.
>>
>>140148150
Bullying occurs in those k-pop girls group.
>>
>>140147010
>inb4 Sakurasou-like incident happening
Though since it's a live action drama, I doubt anyone would care much about it.

>>140148026
It's more of how they're able to distinguish between politics and the rest.

Most Koreans will agree that they hate the Japanese government and everything they represent (be it history, foreign policies and such) but doesn't mind Japanese and their culture/whatever.
I'm not sure if it's the same for Japanese side but I presume the result would be similar.

Hypocrites or not, unless you're one of nutjobs or you just hate that country to guts chances are you wouldn't give a shit about any of these hate trains.

People are too fucking busy with their lives that I doubt your average Korean or Japanese gives a single fuck about such hatred.
>>
>>140148150
Tiara literally kicked a member out by bullying.
>>
>>140147010
>K-drama

Ugh, that means there will be more guy characters involved besides the Producer
>>
>>140148803
Unless BN wants another Im@s 2 they wont do that.
>>
>>140147010
This might actually be fun to watch, kpop idols are infinitely more interesting behind the scenes.

>>140147770
>>140148721
That was disproven last year when industry people confirmed everything the other T-ara members said about her lack of commitment/determination and bad attitude.

>>140148803
Not really, unless they decide to include a boyband too
>>
>>140149145
debatable if she was low work ethic due to bullying or was bullied cuz of it but fact was she was bullied for long time through texts and such. She didnt do her job but doesnt give other members rights to bully.
>>
android
>>
>>140149399
It's not really bully, more like reprimanding. They work as a unit and give their blood, then this newfag member suddenly goes diva on you every time a tiny minor injury happens. Not acceptable. People from choreographers to producers to make-up artists all agreed.
>>
>>140149596
Japan and China are no strangers.
>>
>>140149661
To go against the grain would be bad for the business. In show business everyone tries to agree.
>>
>>140150404
That's just a stupid argument used to validate retarded netizen tinfoil theories, even people close to Hwayoung agreed with T-ara. She just wasn't cut out for this and she seems fine now that she seems more focused on acting. If anything, the only real bullies in the industry are the netizens themselves.
>>
>>140149691
Korean people love plastic surgery though. My dad's told me stories about people who claim to have had less surgery than they actually have had, and he pulls out all sorts of implants and fillings out of their faces.
>>
>>140149691
>>140150816
true. Koreans think double eye lid, nose height, and chin relocation isnt even plastic surgery now.

due to this there is also rise of purist faction who hates any sort of knife near face like fanatics.
>>
Why even bother slapping the Idolm@ster label on it if it has nothing to do with the main cast whatsoever, just another cheap cash grab.

K-dramas are cancer
>>
Don't tell me Miura is gonna cameo...
>>
What's worse?

SJWs who want to turn Love Live into a sexually diverse and bodily diverse SJW wonderland?
Or this studio about to turn Idolm@ster into a Korean dorama?
>>
>>140147010
How does this avoid the sameface syndrome?
>>
>>140154893
>SJWs who want to turn Love Live into a sexually diverse and bodily diverse SJW wonderland?

That's happening? I thought the buzz around LL currently is about the voice actress of one of the characters being involved in a sex scandal.
>>
I'm watching CG and bitchy McCuntFace is reforming the company. When does this get fun again?
>>
>>140155953
At episode 26.
>>
>>140154419
I hope so.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.