[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 11.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
11.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>ED sang by the VA

I did not expect that but I can't shake the feeling that the manga made me sadder and more satisfied than the original anime ending. I think I made the right decision when I didn't want to watch it when the manga was still ongoing back then. What did you think of Tasogare Otome x Amnesia /a/?
>>
It was pretty good, but yeah the anime endingnwas pretty meh
>>
The last few episodes were really good.
>>
>>140117263
the part where she lost hold of the pencil almost made me cry. i was really expecting an end where they did not end up together. I thought the disappointment was coming from them not ending up together like in the manga but I was surprised they also ended up together in the anime with a really...bad reason. nonetheless it wasn't as bad as many make it out to be,.
>>
The true end would have been in releasing the soft ghost to the heaven and hooking up with the granddaughter.
>>
>>140118142
I agree with you familia.

>>140118322
The problem with that end would've been that Kirie and Teiichi as a couple weren't developed in the entirety of the manga.

I find it funny that I legitimately cried in the last panel of the manga years ago as my reaction to the anime end was almost not the same. I was almost crying but then she spoke and said the reason. It was too fast paced, like a halfbaked end.
>>
Is the anime worth watching if you loved the manga?
>>
Sudden last minute happy endings are always the worst. Didn't like the series that much in the first place, but cooking a big drama with someone dying/disappearing and then reversing it always makes me mad.
>>
>>140118817
Kinda, th voice acting is pretty good and the visuals are top-tier, but the story is too condensed and removes most of the side characters and misteries, and it had a mediocre anime-original ending
>>
>>140118817
Yes. The one who voiced yuuko was so sexy. I mean her voice was so hot. But be aware that just like other adaptations, it toned down a lot of things. The atmosphere for one, the anime, in my opinion, made it feel as though it was a love story while the manga really dwelt on three facets, the mysteries, love, and the conflict with Shadow Yuuko.

Another was Shadow Yuuko, she was kinda less scary in the anime imo, in the manga I get chills everytime she appears but in the anime not so much. Finally the characterization seemed a little

Btw Kirie was animated really nicely in the anime but that's about it.
>>
File: 1397756647451.png (1 MB, 857x3600) Image search: [Google]
1397756647451.png
1 MB, 857x3600
>>
File: yuuko.jpg (467 KB, 1600x2329) Image search: [Google]
yuuko.jpg
467 KB, 1600x2329
>>140116655
>>
File: 1353565773170.jpg (73 KB, 673x650) Image search: [Google]
1353565773170.jpg
73 KB, 673x650
>>
>>140120590
>>140120671
when did this softest meme start and what is it? im sorry didn't visit when the anime aired
>>
>>140119401
L-LEWD
>>
>>140118817
While the actual adaptation of events isn't the greatest, the voice work and music definitely are enough to warrant a watch.
There's also some anime original scenes that are pretty cute, so go for it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.