[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kills scanlation >it's shit >ruined the franchise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1453400233268.jpg (434 KB, 1272x1128) Image search: [Google]
1453400233268.jpg
434 KB, 1272x1128
>kills scanlation
>it's shit
>ruined the franchise
>satoshi pandering all over it

How did we go so wrong?
>>
>>140107388
It should've been a short. Making the series into a boring 24 minute episode was the worst mistake. The Saya pandering and a large portion of Hotaru's chapters being skipped didn't help either.
>>
>>140107918
At least soundtrack was nice.
>>
>>140108033
Yeah, that was a plus.
>>
i liked it
>>
File: she's_not_in_this_chapter.png (493 KB, 825x1300) Image search: [Google]
she's_not_in_this_chapter.png
493 KB, 825x1300
>>140107918

Don't forget the You chapters where he's just being a big ol' goof. They could have had some traction with the chapter discussing whether or not YanYan was dagashi or father/son bonding time with that Cocoa Cigarette chapter and have this as the eyecatch.
>>
Saya was a mistake.
>>
The show was pretty shitty until Saya became the focus.
She's cute.
>>
>>140107918
>It should've been a short.
This. And more dagashi trivia and stuff. Erase Saya completely she barely appears in the manga anyway.
>>
>>140114119

>Erase Saya completely she barely appears in the manga anyway.

I don't like Saya myself, but to be fair based on the chapters they had available (68 was the latest chapter adapted), Saya actually had slightly more appearances than Tou had. By my count (without counting single panel or page appearances):

You: 21/68
Tou: 16/68
Saya: 18/68

Everyone got shafted because of Saya in various ways though. You hardly appeared at all compared to the kids (most of the Saya chapters save for three and only a few You chapters), Saya was more violent so Tou gets hit more often than he does in the manga (if I'm recalling correctly), and she outright stole lines and topics from Hotaru and Kokonotsu (no final festival chapter about candied apples with Hotaru, Kokonotsu's role in the Watapachi chapter replaced with Saya so we can have an entire half episode with her.) Then there's those two chapters where Hotaru is having fun with the three boys who call her "boss" as well as placing her in the pool and in the box when she wasn't there originally.

If they had done it as shorts instead, we'd have a more faithful adaptation without that terrible mouth ulcer episode and maybe could have minimized the "LOL HOTARUFAG TEARS" and "SAYAFAGGOTRY SAYAFAGGOTRY EVERYWHERE" posts because then we'd have been able to skip the episodes with characters we didn't like AND possibly have had more episodes to watch.
>>
The purple one's english vo sounds so fucking hot her with her little crazy girl act fuckinhg christ
>>
>>140116115
Yeah I'm just exaggerating, I think she appeared more in later volumes?

This is just too sad. I was really hyped to see my favorite chapters adapted back when the anime was announced.
>>
File: pantsu_dagashi.png (408 KB, 927x1500) Image search: [Google]
pantsu_dagashi.png
408 KB, 927x1500
>>140116281

>I was really hyped to see my favorite chapters adapted back when the anime was announced.

Same here. I would have loved to see the anime's rendition of Hotaru exercising, or even this panel here.
>>
>>140116740
If that page got adapted probably they will put Saya in You's place.
>>
>>140116794

Maybe, and then they'd have a boring anime-original flashback when they were kids rather than father/son bonding time and You being a fucking goof like he usually is.

At least we got "YO YO YOU DESU YO!"
>>
>>140116281
>I was really hyped to see my favorite chapters adapted back when the anime was announced
You're not alone, obviously. They even skipped You striking poses and making face with his back's muscles. That was like first fucking chapter, and I was looking to this stupid part so much.
>>
>>140113189
Anime sucked because she became a focus
>>
File: 1.jpg (205 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
205 KB, 800x1200
There is already 92 chapters
>>
>>140117861
Anime sucked because manga is not very good in the first place.

A meme manga, if you will.
>>
>>140118222
>meme manga
Opinion disregarded
>>
At least Feel didn't ruin Galko-chan, that was a really faithful adaptation and the short format worked in its favor so it's not like the studio is entirely shit.
I don't know what they were thinking with Dagashi Kashi though, it was such a disaster.
>>
>>140120456
Studio did good job with animation, I blame waifufaggotry of the director
>>
>>140119807
It's the truth, though, flamlam.
>>
>>140107388
why are her eyes so soulless?
>>
one-pieces are my fetish
>>
>>140121453
What does it mean you fucking nigger?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.