[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this bitch so mean She is a mean bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-04-14-01-23-24.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-14-01-23-24.png
1 MB, 1280x800
Why is this bitch so mean
She is a mean bitch
>>
>>140089714
But shes right though.

Offended normie scum?
>>
Get out normie
>>
>>140089714
She's retarded.
Not to mention if you use her definition of "normie" she beomes the one in the same epiosde
>>
>>140090101
This
>>
>>140089714
I would've watched this show if this retarded bitch wasn't being cringy 23/23 minutes.
>>
>normie
it's normalfag
>>
Such a waste of characters
>>
>>140089714
normie scum
>>
> hot as fuck girls trying to pass as the common /a/ virgin awkward loser

Seriously?
>>
File: normiesgetout.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
normiesgetout.webm
2 MB, 800x450
>>
No thread related but can someone remember me the title of that anime where some girl become the stuff she used to kill and was thrown into a lesbo island?
>>
>>140090844
Cross Ange
>>
>>140090612
them titties ain't retarded.
>>
>>140091499
They aremthenretardest
>>
>>140089714
Because she's like you, anon.
>>
>>140092823
I'm 3D
>>
>>140090508

What part of her being so engrossed in video games that she lacks the understanding of normal social behaviour do you not understand? Even worse is that she is a girl where they have to put on a mask and pretend to be bubbly and out going. Girls like her probably don't know how to communicate and thus are left alone by themselves irregardless if she is hot or not.

This reminds me of a hot as fuck blonde haired girl who was quiet but didn't have any friends. Why? She joined late to the semester and was awkward because she was home school. As if a person's looks determine how well they will do socially.
>>
>>140093572
She's shit at the game as well.

She's a shit normie and a shit loser
>>
>>140094296
>no social skills
>no real life friends
>spends all of her time with her virtual husbando playing video games
>still sucks at the game
You know if he didn't accept her confession she'd probably have killed herself.
>>
>>140093572
She is literally the opposite of any real girl
>>
>>140094296
>>140094694
Seems legit. Girls are usually pretty shit at MMOs, and often games in general. In the past I was a healer in top tier progression raiding, and most of my fellow healers were female.

The guys carried the raid and the girls as a rule were varying levels of shit. I can count on one hand the number of girls who performed at the same level as the dudes -- and this is from years playing. It wasn't a matter of lacking the resources either, everyone would gladly explain what we were doing and why. They just... sucked anyway. Terrible execution even when they were optimized correctly. Bad rotations, standing in the fire, failing emergencies, not fucking curing. Ugh.

The most unrealistic of them all is the DPS bitch. Girls can't DPS. Ever.
>>
>>140095282
>The most unrealistic of them all is the DPS bitch. Girls can't DPS. Ever.
I've known some really good female DPSers, actually, who were top of their class. It's female tanks that I never, ever see.
>>
>>140096296
Women are horrible tanks. I don't know why but there has been no exception. I had really good female DPS and healers in my guild, but whenever there was a female tank, they were consistently bad.
>>
>>140097637
I've flat out never met a female tank that wasn't just playing an alt or something.
>>
>>140089714
Le normie meme
>>
>>140089714
Stop being a normalfag and she will stop being mean to you.
>>
>>140093572
>muh anecdotes
I can garuntee you that barring serious mental issues, any attractive girl could make friends in any realistic environment. Even if they couldn;t finding even a half-decent boyfriend and expanding thier circle from there wouldn't be too hard.
>b-but she might be too awkward to get a boyfriend!
Nothing stopping her from going lower.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.