[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SuperMan VS STTGL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Who would win?

STTGL
>>
>>140081067
ur mom
>>
>>140081067
Fuck off OP
>>
>>140081067
me
>>
>>140081383
Fuck off
>>
No one cares.
>>
>>140081067
Kyoko
>>
File: CA Superman.jpg (163 KB, 507x800) Image search: [Google]
CA Superman.jpg
163 KB, 507x800
>>140081067
Superman
>>
One Punch Man
>>
These digits
>>
>>140081067
superman cant even beat goku what makes you think he would have even .01% chance of beating sttgl
>>
>>140081067
Heavily depending on whoever's doing the writing. The average "Superman" wouldn't last a second. ScrewAttack's Superman is wanked hard enough to do the job though
>>
>>140087942
Aren't they using some alternate reality omniscient all powerful version to compete with canon Goku becoming a god?
>>
>>140088448
screwattack is biased and does no research or cuts out things that the character they dont like has to give the character they like more to win. no one should believe a thing they say
>>
>>140081067
sttgl > electric fence > superman
>>
superman isn't even the worst example of an overpowered DC character, Superman gets stomped.
>>
>becomes bigger than the known universe
>creates drill bigger than the estimated true size of the universe
>destroys the universe and creates it again just with the shock of it's drill hitting another drill
yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say that future god superman can't do shit. Super Galaxy Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is pretty much indefinite power universe buster level.
>>
What the fuck is up with /a/ tonight? Are we being raided?

>>140081067
>>>/co/
>>>/v/
>>>/out/
>>
Even Naruto is better than capeshit.
>>
File: 4959983-michael+and+lucifer.png (434 KB, 499x370) Image search: [Google]
4959983-michael+and+lucifer.png
434 KB, 499x370
>>140088728
May forget that even Golden Superman Prime isn't on par with pic related.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.