[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better shounen this season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
Boku no Meme academy - Narutard fanbase
>Pluses
Good OST
Frog waifu

>Minuses
meh animation
shit art
western influences
meh character design
faggot MC
cancerous /co/ circlejerk fanbase
capeshit

Onmyouji - Bleach
>pluses
better animation, both normal and combat
better OP
good art
better MC
better waifus

>minuses
spiritual onmyouji and spirits bullshit until proper battle arks start

Which is better (though its obvious)?
>>
Onmyouji MC would beat Boku no Hero MC in a fight without even using his powers/
>>
Cerberus wins.
>>
File: Fuck Off.png (79 KB, 1328x430) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Off.png
79 KB, 1328x430
>>140073313
>>140073482
>>140073520
What kind of newfag shit are you? Everyone can see the IP counter and it didn't rise until my post.
Fuck off to wherever you came from, but before that kill yourself.
>>
>>140073482
The current MC in the anime is like 12 dude, he wouldn't
>>
>>140073614
Take your pills and relax. Just because your show is shit is not a reason to be overexcited.
>>
>>140073614
I think he has actual brain problems
>>
File: strongest warrior.jpg (890 KB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
strongest warrior.jpg
890 KB, 1920x2160
>>140073682
Who looks more dangerous? he`ll just bite him to death
>>
>>140073746
I agree. But thats pretty much prequisite to liking stuff like BokuNoMeme
>>
>>140073313
>western influences
How is this a bad thing you weeaboo fuck?
>>
>>140073832
I was talking about the samefagging OP you daft cunt
>>
>>140073900
But you are samefagging
>>
Not even a chance
>>
This is just pathetic. Are you even trying, OP?
>>
>>140073313
Goddammit. Why do you want to turn the two fanbases against each others. I like both.
>>140073682
Rokuro is far stronger, when he is using his powers at least.
>>
>>140073313
Boku no Hero > Onmyouji
No one even buys Jump SQ anymore
>>
>>140073313
>Boku no Hero
>meh animation

Opinion Discarded.
>>
>>140073313
>faggot MC

What makes him a faggot?
>>
>>140076623
>Boku no Hero
>animation
Its Soul Eater Not levels of Bones not giving a fuck. They obviously focused on Bungo Stray Dogs this season - too bad the manga is shit.
>>
>>140073313
Lol your thread is shit OP.
Anyway bnha beats out and by virtue that it is nowhere near as edgy as sno
>>
File: wak.png (651 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wak.png
651 KB, 1280x720
>>140073313
I want to fuck Wakaba 2.0
>>
>>140076623
You mean Concrete Revolution
>>
>>140079594
She`s not a GAL
>>
>>140079549
So far BokuNoHero is full pathos and not in a good way. In all aspects inferior to PROPER Bones Hero show which was Heroman
>>
>>140079505
Bungou's first season production is finished since it was suppose to air during previous seaosn.
>>
File: 1460420506482.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460420506482.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>Boku no Hero
13 episode
>Onmiouji
4 cour
>>
>>140079722
Never got into heroman but it looked alright, and I'm not saying that bnha is the best series ever naruto and one piece killer 2016, it's just better than the other one op was comparing it to imo. I love the concept of bnha though, everyone is basically X-men, and I identify a lot with the mc. It's fun to read, so I'm going to continue reading and having fun. As for the pathos specifically, in dekus case, you have to understand that the world is almost entirely populated with quirk users and he is already small and frail to begin with, you can see where I'm going with this. Todo is the product of his asshole father's eugenics, and got a boiling water splashed on his face by his crazy mother when he was like 5, who only went crazy because of his asshole dad. You have to be pretty heartless to feel nothing at all for these characters all things considered. There are plenty more examples but I'm on mobile so I'll leave it at that for now.
>>
>>140073614
Well that's just sad
>>
>>140080301
>it's just better than the other one op was comparing it to imo.
Its not. It just has the preexisting fanbase on /a/, while the other doesnt. So far the other show looks lot better - its classical long running shounen picked up for long run. BokuHero becomes better later in manga as more characters are introduced - but it has limited appeal because of "wester" style, unlike say Soul Eater which it strongly tries to copy and short adaptation limit its story appeal.
>You have to be pretty heartless to feel nothing at all for these characters all things considered.
I feel nothing because its anime aimed for kids, and its 8yo level of drama. I can get sentimental over 12-Sai. Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki, but not such obvious low and generic plot.

Heroman was decent by the way, better time investment if you didnt seen it than Hero Academy anyway.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.