[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kiznaiver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 15
File: N_Kizzle.png (255 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
N_Kizzle.png
255 KB, 640x360
Crazy idea, we talk about why it's good/bad without throwing out buzzwords from the other threads.
Personally, the expo dump was way too heavy-handed. Also, characters seem overly defined by archetypes.

inb4 okada shit writing
>>
>>140071076
>Also, characters seem overly defined by archetypes.
Probably a little too early to say that but that's the impression I got too. Also the whole pain sharing system is inconsistent unless of course there's still stuff they haven't explained about it. I think it looks really nice though. A lot more polished than Trigger's known for but still has a lot of their charm.
>>
Forced writing.
>>
Red girl is clearly going to lose, not that anybody cares, but not every anime needs a character to lose the MCbowl.
Okada is writing it and I have yet to enjoy any of her work.
>>
>>140071076

Okada writing
anime being good

let's face it, the moment she enter the picture, the anime is going to be shit.

I have no idea how that woman keep getting employed when even 2chan and japan public hate her works.

we still just enjoy the trainwreck.
>>
It's great because I liked it, QED.
>>
>>140071164
Yeah, I'm waiting on episode two.
Hoping it actually provokes some deep thought.

Or maybe it'll just be a TriggerXOkada KokoroConnect-esque monstrosity.
>>
>>140071310
>even 2chan and japan public hate her works

source on that, except your own shit taste?
>>
>>140071076
The premise makes absolutely zero sense.

No buzzwords here, just the truth.
>>
>>140072522

just go and check 2chan threads about it
>>
>>140071076
The premise is pretty dumb. I will admit that it's unique though. Also I think they should've just gone with the classic seven deadly sins instead of modern tropes because I can't even remember what all of them were. And unless they're is some reason for it later on it's a pointless and confusing change.
>>
It's sci-fi Breakfast Club.
>>
People need to stop pretending the show is trying to be more serious than it actually is. It's actually pretty playful and self-aware.
>>
>>140071076
It's been 1 fucking episode. You can't say anything is bad or good if you've seen at most 1/12th of it.

If you want to discuss it, post theories on what's going to happen. Now is the perfect time before general plot direction becomes clear.
>>
>>140072856
I won't say it won't start to be self-aware but with the huge exposition dump in the first episode and discussing how the MC can't connect with people it's been playing itself pretty straight. Also being self-aware is not an excuse for bad writing.
>>
>>140073007
You're taking Noriko and the show at face value when halfway through the episode they had people in kigurumis dancing around in a hospital filled with disco balls.
>>
Dumb fun. Interesting if nonsensical premise. I don't know what the goal is supposed to be here and that sucks for this kind of show. Not as enjoyable or distinctive as KLK so far but I'm willing to give it time.
>>
Ever since learning of Okada's involvement in this show, I'm just watching this for animated shirow miwa designs
>>
>>140073112
Episode 1: premise and setting introduction
Episode 2: character introduction
Episode 3: main story start
>>
>>140073061
I'm pretty sure that was a "I hit my head and now I'm seeing wacky things" trope. But even if it wasn't it still doesn't make the story less serious. Maybe you're right and it will become mire self-aware later but as of the first episode I'm not buying it.
>>
>>140073202
An actiony 1cour series should get the main story going in the first episode. (I think it's 1cour, if not then that's more acceptable)
>>
>>140073212
People have seen episode 2, it's less serious than you expect. The kizna system is used a lot for dark comedy.
>>
>>140073417
You assume that it's actiony, whereas it has been billed as character-based drama.
>>
>>140073417
It's not a mainly action series and its number of episodes hasn't been confirmed but i think it will be 2cour
>>
>>140074438
Things that point at it being 2 cour:
- BD listings are still not confirmed
- ED release in June is pretty late
- previous Trigger/Aniplex original (KLK) was 2cour

Things that point at it being 1 cour:
- Trigger doesn't have much resources and they barely finished KLK on time, and that had cheaper animation
- the premise doesn't sound big enough for 2 cour. They'll probably exhaust all possible conflicts pretty quickly and it will just drag on at this point.
>>
>>140071076
It has Okada's standard script problems. Some of the dialogue is just awful, but the direction is phenomenal and the characters have room to grow so it shows promise so far.

At least Okada is way better than fucking Kazuki Nakashima so it won't end up as another trainwreck.
>>
>>140075761
Kazuki Nakashima is the best writer of anime alive.
>>
File: Life Fiber bullet.jpg (82 KB, 637x358) Image search: [Google]
Life Fiber bullet.jpg
82 KB, 637x358
>>140076149
I agree. I especially loved how well he used this plot device.
>>
>>140076253
Rossiu's book.
>>
>>140072744

haters can be loud, doesn't mean they're the majority
>>
>>140074859
>the premise doesn't sound big enough for 2 cour
Many of Okada's similar shows (M3, Red Garden) have been 2 cour. Plus we still don't know what the actual plot of the show is yet. Too early to say whether this can go on that long or not.
>>
>>140071076
The exposition was ridiculously heavy-handed, but hopefully we'll be done with all of that after the first three episodes. I assume the characters seem cliched on purpose so that Okada can throw some hot twists at us that change how we perceive them. It's already pretty well set-up for feeding us a "Don't judge people by their appearances," sort of message, if that's where she wants to take it.
Overall, not very good for a first episode, but the visuals are nice and the characters could be fun, so I'll keep watching.
>>
>another thread of damage control of how shit their favorite anime is
>>
>>140076586
>another textbook shitpost protocol response
did you even read the OP?
damage control is a buzzword
>>
I was a KLK fanboy, so I'm going to watch it. It feels like a goofier version of Kokoro Connect so far, which could be good or bad too early to say.

Also, I'm assuming the character stereotypes were intentionally cliched because it doesn't seem like this show is going to take itself super seriously.
>>
>>140074859
>Trigger doesn't have much resources
this is the main issue... i suppose they're going for a 2cour since it's been a while from their last 2cour series, and also i guess Luluco didn't take much resources to make
>>
>>140077965
>"another thread of damage control of how shit their favorite anime is"
nice argument there faggot
>>
>>140078091
Dude just don't respond
>>
>>140078091
Dude just don't respond
>>
So, if one of them gets appendicitis, will there be a way to find out which one without performing surgery on all six of them? Or will they all gets it at the same time because of injury sharing? Or will it get healed instantly because the injury is shared?
>>
File: Gomorin.png (80 KB, 321x520) Image search: [Google]
Gomorin.png
80 KB, 321x520
I'm sure there's something very sinister behind Gomorin, the beloved mascot of Sugomori City.
>>
>>140078401
Ugly mascot
>>
>>140078401
I fucking swear this is a leftover design from Kill La Kill.
>>
>>140078401
Failed kiznaivers? Some attempt at a hivemind bioweapon race?
>>
>>140079186
>failed kiznaivers
interesting idea... they do seem to be slaves to whoever created the Kizuna System, since they do all the kidnapping job in episode 1
>>
CRAAWLING IN MYYY SKIIIN
>>
>>140075761
>so it won't end up as another trainwreck.
>>
File: op1.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
op1.gif
2 MB, 540x304
Whether or not the show's story will be any good, the style of the first episode and especially the opening has me looking forward to the 2nd episode.
>>
Gomorin vs Funassyi, who wins?
>>
I legitimately don't understand why people keep comparing this to Kokoro Connect. Like, the concept of a group of people being connected somehow, sure, but that's about where the similarities end. KC was more of a drama/SOL and this doesn't look anything like that.
>>
>>140078401
>>140079186
>>140079552
Look at the scar on the face. It's in the same shape as the Kiznaiver system. Probably failed attempts.
>>
>>140080072
Yeah, aside from the "you have all now been forced into my connecting experiment" thing, I don't see the similarity. Though, that being said, I guess that is a kinda big similarity?

But yeah, KC was definitely more... grounded(?) than this looks like it's going to be.
>>
its trying too hard to push a message on us and it's doing it in a non entertaining way.

Also I'm too old for this high school crap
>>
>>140079896
Yeah, it's got nice style and a bit of dry/dark humor. I don't mind first episode exposition so much either, and I'm a fan of both kuudere boys and ice queens. My only real complaint is the extremely heavy handed character archetypes, but it's only been one episode so far so who knows if it's going to be as cliche as it seems.

>>140080306
Like Psycho Pass pushed the idea of a utopia where everyone's mental stability is closely monitored? Just because the system is there doesn't mean it's pushing a message.
>>
>>140080306
Eva's main characters are 14 y.o.

That doesn't mean the show isn't enjoyable by oldfags
>>
>>140080306
>first episode
>message
>>
Trigger needs to get Urobuchi on board. He's a consistent solid writer and is also good with music, which is their main weakness right now.
>>
>>140080306
The message is clearly a sham, a dangerous one at that. Did you miss Noriko's carefully and obviously obscured security footage?
>>
>>140080561
>Urobuchi
>consistent solid writer
>>
>>140080561
Masahiko Otsuka did a pretty good job on LWA.
>>
>you survived a fatal head injury because it was shared among others
>but a little girl slap will still knock you down even when shared

There were better ways to execute this.
>>
>>140080679
>she said he jumped
>he fell on his back
>he probably won't even mention that she pushed him
Fucking bullshit
>>
>>140071076
So I picked it up because of all the hype.
This show require you to be high to watch it.
>>
>>140080686
His stuff does decently at worst and incredibly at best. He does melodrama and actually sells it well most of the time. If he replaced Okada, things would be far better than they are now.

>>140080724
True, but has he done anything that doesn't boil down to cute interactions? There's room for him, but I'm not sure he's a big leagues script writer, especially when it comes to drama. Hell, his contribution to TTGL was the hot springs episode. Which was pretty good as those go, but still.
>>
>>140080975
According to MAL, he directed the best episodes of TTGL. He also had the biggest hand in Inou Battle, which was pretty good as far as battle harems go.
>>
File: 1369847943102.png (100 KB, 352x308) Image search: [Google]
1369847943102.png
100 KB, 352x308
>>140081210
>According to MAL, he
>>
>>140081210
>which was pretty good as far as battle harems go.
But shit as far as Trigger shows go.
>>
>>140081412
What has Trigger done? KLK, Inou and Kiznaiver. That's 3 shows. Kinda hard to judge what the standard for Trigger shows is.
>>
>>140080974
It actually does seem like it's trying to channel Shaft's quirkyness with the staircase scene which I hope is not the case.
>>
Am I really the only one who didn't mind the exposition/world building of the first episode? All the threads I've been in have been shitting on it. I mean, Okada isn't gonna win an emmy for her writing, but for an exposition episode that was pretty good.

And the visuals were absolutely fantastic, if they keep this quality level up throughout the season it could be good. Then again this IS trigger, so that's somewhat doubtful.
>>
>>140081578
>>It actually does seem like it's trying to channel Shaft's quirkyness with the staircase scene which I hope is not the case.

Not really. Shaft is only "quirky" (whatever the fuck that means) because it's minimal in exposition.
>>
>Kiznaiver fags grasping for straws
>>
>>140081557
Also Ninja Slayer, Inferno Cop, LWA, and if you count shorts, SEX and VIOLENCE with MACHSPEED.
>>
>>140071076
I actually like how they immediately point out the character archetypes.
>>
>>140080939
He was trying to, but Chidori went into jealousy mode.
>>
File: 1460220754001.jpg (817 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460220754001.jpg
817 KB, 1920x1080
>>140071076
Looks gorgeous
Sound gorgeous
OP of the season
Based Miwa designs
But hilariously bad writing
Horrible MC
Horrible characters all around except Blue and that's only because she's a plot device so far.
Since the story will likely revolve around those characters, this anime simply won't be good
Okada need to fuck off from anime production

>>140080561
As much as I love Urobuchi, he can't be fucking everywhere and other anime writers need to step the fuck up instead.
Urobuchi really need to write a crazy action show after all (I think that's when he shines best) instead of something like Kiznaver.

Anyway Butcher has exposition problems too.
>>
>>140081610
It didn't even really seem that exposition heavy to me. It was more than average, giving it was an introductory episode, but it never bored me out of my mind like most exposition does.
>>
>>140081610
Okada is one of the few names people know and a person people love to hate, so naturally her work gets scrutinized beyond reason. Trigger too invites a lot of backlash, so these threads are always gonna be packed with armchair anime critics.
It was expository, sure, but not much more than the usual show. I didn't mind it in the slightest, I was interested in everything they were setting up and it's got me excited for episode 2. I'd call it a success, if anything.
>>
Strongest direction of the season, shots were subtly expressionistic and well-framed.
Good character animation, emphasis on visual storytelling.
Writing was self-aware and fun enough to not be preachy.

It was honestly the best first episode I saw out of the 20 shows I watched this season.
>>
I saw episode 1 and 2 early at Anime Boston. I walked into it, really confused by the gimmick of the premise and the short synopsis that I had read before hand. It definitely impressed me by the time I walked out.

I think episode 2 will really tell you whether you like this show or not; I had a similar opinion about the info dumping and archetypes. It's an episode that basically already pits characters with extreme situations that makes a lot of their real character come to light, and a lot happens in it. It was kinda cool and basically gets a lot of things people are wondering about out of the way, like concerns about red hair basically being stuck in childhood best friend position.

But you know, that's like 2 episodes. I'm still waiting on a proper inciting incident that'll tell us what the hell their ultimate goal is and what the story is aiming towards. I'm just begging that it doesn't devolve into a confusing and clusterfuck of a mess.
>>
>>140072744
am i the only one who can't speak japanese on this board ?
>>
>>140082893
Didn't Yuki Kaji and Hibiku say that the story gets going and Noriko's motives get clearer in episode 3? Sushio actually said something like "Even if the start didn't impress you, keep watching Katsuhira and the others until episode 3. Maybe a wonderful feeling will come your way, fufu"
>>
>>140082915
はい
君だけ
>>
>>140082999

Yes, I definitely remember Yuki Kaji and Hibiku saying those things. They were basically saying there was definitely going to be a lot of plot set up, and that even with the first two episodes, we're going to really learn a lot by the next few. I'm not sure if this is going to be a one or two cour show yet, but hopefully it'll be interesting when the plot takes off around episode 3.
>>
OP is literally plagiarizing take on me
>>
>>140081865
>hilariously bad writing

how so? how can you tell from just one episode?

This okada-hating meme really got out of hand.
>>
>>140083895
>Generic and bad characters
>Exposition outta the ass
>Ridiculous and incoherent concept
>Blank MC
>Awkward dialogue and character motivations

Yes, you should tell.
>>
>>140084000
Almost of those are wrong or subjective. Katsuhira has a pretty clear personality.
>>
>>140081751
>>140083636
What's it like seeing your kind be contrarian?

Exposition was fine. I get that it's not for most people but I'd rather have context than LOLOL WHAT IS GOING ON XDDD

Too early to make a judgement call. If people enjoyed ep 1 and even the seiyuus acknowledge that it doesn't even pick up until ep 3 then it's definitely the opposite of what the vocal minority here are so vehement about.
>>
>>140084322
How so?
>>
>>140072762
I think, as Agata pointed out, she was talking out of her ass.
>>
Could someone post the "He likes Okada" comic please?
>>
>>140081865
>Yuta-kun
>horrible character
He's an archetype, that's for sure, but still God tier husbando material.
>>
File: 1443413030306.jpg (26 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
1443413030306.jpg
26 KB, 640x428
>>140071076
protip: if /a/ hates it, it's actually good
it's just a way to make normalfags to stay away from corrupting the fan base
>>
>>140084000
one episode... we know almost nothing about them
agreed on this one, it was pretty info-heavy, but then again it's just the first episode
elaborate
>Blank MC
duh, he's defined "The Imbecile" and it's supposed to be boring and unrelatable
>Awkward dialogue
The MC is awkward in everything he does, Noriko is just plain weird.
>Awkward character motivations
It's the first fucking episode, character motivations will arise later
>>
>>140085248
and then the real threads with anons enjoying the show are hidden on Dark /a/.
>>
File: Kiznaiver.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kiznaiver.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>140084000
There's no problem with a "ridiculous" concept.
But how is it incoherent?
I'd wait until we see more than a barebones introduction
>Blank MC
He's pretty far away from being blank
>Awkward dialogue and character motivations
I don't see it
>>
>>140074859
you forgot the most important thing:
-having 8 characters as the main cast would be a terrible idea for a 1 cour show
>>
>Trigger x Okada
Oil and water. It's just jarring to have le quirky disco mascots and this flashy animation coupled with lofty dialogue that makes no sense
>>
>>140085604
But you also get the best of both world in situations like >>140085511
>>
>>140085659
Is that scene supposed to be good? Fuck, overly forward girl violates Beta MC's personnal space is a staple in harem series
>>
I had the biggest problem with Blue-haired girl. I know that for 99% she have some "noble" motives for experimenting on rest of main cast. But simply putting others into stereotypes, makes her even more High And Mighty than the girl she marked as one.

I kinda wish she would stay as antagonist for long. but no she's Satsuki ver. 2, but without charisma.
>>
>>140085743
>Is that scene supposed to be good?
Yes that scene is fucking great
>>
>>140085743
>Fuck, overly forward girl violates Beta MC's personnal space is a staple in harem series
Except in the harem series the violation of personal space isn't a bait and switch so the female can attempt to murder the MC as an experiment.
>>
>>140085923
You have extremely low standards
>>
>>140085999
No you just have shit taste
>>
>>140085313
Still better that series that don't bother to explain anything. But that kinda killed the mystery
>>
>>140085511
A deadly injury was shared just fine, but a kick in the face hurt them all like hell.
MC has deep questions about cicada's lifestyle and reproduction out of the blue, and he's perfectly fine getting bullied the next scene. The whole scene Blue scenes are unnatural
>>
>>140086035
You would know all about shit taste, shit eater
>>
>>140086089
>But that kinda killed the mystery

How? It's episode goddamn one. There's still tons we don't know. I think the fact that we were told obvious half-truths and lies all episode made the mystery more compelling.
>>
>>140086089
>But that kinda killed the mystery
Honestly it raised more questions than it asked. Sure we know the whole thing is an experiment now, but that was sort of obvious from the premise.

They have yet to expand on the how and the who, which are interesting. And clearly the why is a lie, so we'll learn more about that I'm sure.
>>
File: laughing cry.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
laughing cry.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>HAVE FAITH IN THE WRITING
>I-IT'S INTENTIONALLY CLICHE AND BORING
>IT'LL GET BETTER LATER I SWEAR

You seem to miss the part where it says SERIES COMPOSITION: MARI OKADA you delusional faggots
>>
>>140080864
When you expect a slap or being hit, or even if you don't expect it, the physical sensation still sends signals to your brain that will have you react appropriately. When that's removed and you simply feel the pain, unexpected consequences can occur.
>>
>>140086119
>A deadly injury was shared just fine, but a kick in the face hurt them all like hell.

oh come on, it's not that difficult...
1) all the kids fell the same pain as the one that is actually hurt
2) MC can't feel any pain

2 + 2 = ???
>>
>>140085743
That scene only shows how much of bitch is she. And how much she don't care about human life. Probably she doesn't have to fear jail for murder attempt.

Also that scene showed that MC should check his surroundings more often. People who can't feet the pain have to care more about possibilities of injury than normal people.
>>
>>140086119
>A deadly injury was shared just fine, but a kick in the face hurt them all like hell.
Oh come on. If, right now, you felt like someone slapped you in the face you would recoil like that as well. Not from the pain, but from the bewilderment that you felt like someone slapped you in the face and NO ONE was there.
>>
>>140086291
>>140086335
He can feel pain, it's just numbed heavily.
>>
>>140086291
The damage was also shared. Injuries happens regardless to how you feels them, so the other characters should have felt the damage even if the MC didn't.
In the same episode they also 100% feel a poor girl's kick in the face, while a few minute before Blue spoke about "sharing" yet no sharing was happening at the end of the episode?
Also this scene?
Holy fuck, Okada has brain problems and I'm worried for you too anon.
>>
>>140083172
This seems like a 2-cours kind of pacing.
>>
>>140086477
What of that scene? It was the Kiznaiver system reaching 100% sync. Did you even watch it?
>>
>>140086352
Except even the buff bro complened about it hurt. As if he got the kick himself.
What happened to the sharing that can save someone from deadly injuries? In Okada's asshole.
>>
>>140086526
So it wasn't even at 100% before, how did he survives then?
>>
>>140086214
>Okada
>bad
Kids these days. What's wrong with actually having to think a little when watching anime? Its people like you are prevent this medium from being taken seriously.
>>
>>140086580
You seem to have severe comprehension issues, so allow me to explain. Between 10 and 5, everyone was gathered and implanted with Kiznaiver, still unconscious. After this, only Katsuhira was brought outside to be pushed down the stairs, activating the system. They obviously didn't feel the pain of nearly dying or remember because they were still in captivity.

>>140086668
Listen faggot, if the series sets up something in episode one, that means it's how it works. It's not up to you to assume you know better than the writer. They didn't even reveal everything to the voice actors until the end of recording, so why should it be spelled out to us? Aren't people already bitching about "too much exposition"?
>>
>>140086386
Even if he could feel some bits of pain, his daily life shouldn't be much different than those of someone with congenital analgesia. Dialogue when he was more worried about having his wounds infected than about being punched kinda suggest that he have worry more about state of his body
>>
>>140086477
>they also 100% feel a poor girl's kick in the face
If you feel the force of getting kicked to the head divided by seven without any impact you'd obviously recoil.
I honestly don't understand where your problem with that situation is
>>
>>140086707
Lol think? One doesn't have to think with an Okada anime, it's melodrama and inconsistency all the way down
>>
>>140086214
>le 2006 memes
>>
>>140086923
>Lol
>>>/v/
>>
Perhaps everyone seems achetypical now because that's how the characters see eachother right now.

Also I have a hunch that Blue is feeding them all bullshit and is probably the MC's friend who showed up in the first couple of minutes. I don't really like her much honestly if I have one huge complaint.

Idk, I'm hopeful cause the visuals are pretty great and I personally like Triggers aesthetic. Especially all the boys like hnnng. Exposition was a little much but I'll forgive that on the first episode.
>>
Why can't we ever have some middle ground between armchair critics nitpicking the fuck out of everything and pure shitposting?
>>
>>140087301
My personal theory is that the episodes are structured so that the audience experiences the same things as the characters:
>In episode one you barely knows the people involved, gets suddenly kidnapped and thrown into a weird situation in which you're given a long speech by a mean-ish cool girl
>In episode 2 you get more time to know the rest of the cast as they're thrown into extreme situations and see them as more than just their sins/stereotypes but you still don't know exactly where the plot is going
>In episode 3 the characters are beginning to get accustomed to their new situation and finally decide what to do as the plot takes shape
>>
>>140087399
Welcome to /a/
>>
>>140087441
I think the characters will never get used to it. They'll constantly be pushed to their emotional and mental limits, especially with the addition of the seventh guy. However, when he's introduced will depend on whether he's supposed to immediately join or if he's intentionally added after the six others have gotten complacent, given his sadomasochistic personality.

Then there's the scale of the plot. It could easily stay small, but Sonozaki wants it to be large, and eventually connect the entire world. I get the feeling that although it will appear large, they'll remain within their one city.
>>
If you shoot/torture/etc one Kiznaiver wouldn't all of them be rendered useless because they're feeling the pain of getting shot/tortured/etc?
>>
>>140087697
If they're numb enough not really.
>>
>>140087697
I suppose we'll find out. Injuries themselves seem to be shared as well.
>>
>>140087441
It's hard to say how fast the plot is gonna move for things besides characterization and fleshing out their relationships to happen. Obvioulsy with only 12 episodes they need to keep it concise but I kinda have a feeling that it'll stay smaller and slower than that. That being said I wouldnt mind either way.

>>140087545
Not that guy but I think he meant something more along the lines of the characters will be able to grasp what's going on, not necessarily that theyre used to it. I'm with you though, theyre gonna get relentlessly slung through the rest of the show.
>>
>>140087995
>Obvioulsy with only 12 episodes
I'm actually rather sure it's 24/25 episodes
>>
>>140088099
I actually don't know how long this will run but that's what I've read? I would prefer 24 episodes for sure.
>>
>>140088099
I hope so, the pacing will be way too fast if it's 1 cour.
>>
>>140076567
>The exposition was ridiculously heavy-handed, but hopefully we'll be done with all of that after the first three episodes.
People said this about her last show
>>
>>140076307
>haters
Fuck off
>>
>>140088099
Come on, when's the last time we didn't know immediately about a second...

Right, okay then. AKB was this way too.
>>
File: Cf62mHAUYAEtb1p.jpg large.jpg (74 KB, 1024x705) Image search: [Google]
Cf62mHAUYAEtb1p.jpg large.jpg
74 KB, 1024x705
>>
>>140089610
I thought this guy was going to be the one who likes pain, but then he was a total bro. I'd go for Nico's tits too.
>>
>>140085351
they are on reddit actually
>>
>>140089610
Why do other people think MC is best boy when this guy is right here and isn't a boring autist?
>>
>>140089906
It seems different people like different things.
>>
>>140089906
Maybe we are being cautious fearing the episode when they kill off Kamina.

>>140089942
Or this
>>
>>140089942
Disgusting.
>>
I don't care how low the writing can go. If the show keeps up the kind of lightning/color usage as the first episode had I will stick with it til the bitter end.
>>
>>140089986
Good taste
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.