[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did this shit get so popular, /a/? It's just LOLSORANDUMB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 11
File: FLCL.jpg (540 KB, 1600x2059) Image search: [Google]
FLCL.jpg
540 KB, 1600x2059
How did this shit get so popular, /a/?

It's just LOLSORANDUMB bullshit with dumb references.

Is this another case of Toonamifags acting like their shit is the best, while ignoring everything else the medium has to offer? Because it sure seems like it.
>>
>>140067177
its a good anime it docent need to be crazy deep to be a good anime and are you fags going to hate it now because thay are bringing it back if so fuck off
>>
>>140067243
Doesn't change the fact that FLCL's humor is babby-tier.

If you are a grown man and actually find FLCL to be funny, I feel bad for you.
>>
>>140067177
Its shit.
>>
File: szlq4Z2FF1qawtfi_500.jpg (85 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
szlq4Z2FF1qawtfi_500.jpg
85 KB, 425x450
>>140067347
>>140067459
>>
>>140067504
It's not fun.
>>
>>140067545
you people are so fucking stupid
>>
ITT: People for whom FLCL is too deep
>>
>>140067177
I really don't like it.
There's a difference between
>it actually is about growing up
and
>it's symbolism for growing up and that's the only reason we are doing this
The second one is a lot more obnoxious.
>>
>>140068006
How are those two any different?
>>
>>140068062
You can't possibly miss the second one. It's heavy handed.
>>
>>140068201
Well apparently you're wrong, because you have a whole thread full of people here who missed it.
>>
>>140068337
>have a whole thread full of people here who missed it.
Only the OP seems to imply he missed it, and even that is an assumption anon.
>>
File: Surprised Rath.jpg (96 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
Surprised Rath.jpg
96 KB, 592x492
>>140067177
>boy lives in town
>town gets sudden megacorporation
>megacorporation dabbling in some bullshit
>girl from space has vested interest in bullshit
>so does guv'ment
>goes around looking for person to facilitate bullshit
>finds main boy
>facilitation of bullshit involves the ability to tap into hammerspace
>hammerspace drops out magic robot who can utilize boy to fight megacorporation robots
>eventually space-statutory-rape lady brings out goal
>it's a big gant bird thing we don't really understand

In the end it's all just kind of about how shitty it is to be a kid, dealing with your burgeoning sexuality at a young age, and how adults never really try to understand, even though they went through it.
>>
>>140067177
It's high brow and low brow art all in one.
>>
>>140067743
Oh don't worry, I get the whole puberty/coming of age theme of the show, as if the phallic imagery didn't make it obvious enough.

Just because something has symbolism doesn't make it good.
>>
>>140067347
That's pretty much every anime ever.
>>
>>140068599
You're right, it's the fantastic character development, interesting tone, beautiful visuals and god-tier soundtrack that make it good.
>>
>>140068447
The first replier doesn't seem to understand it either.
>>
>>140068731
>fantastic character development
How can it have character development when it doesn't even have characters?

>interesting tone
The "tone" is LOLSORANDUMB bullshit, which may have been fresh when FLCL was new but that fad has long since become stale.

>beautiful visuals
Okay I agree with you here, it has a nice artstyle and is very well animated at times

>god-tier soundtrack
Not my kinda thing personally, but it is decent and I liked the ED.
>>
>>140068893
>when it doesn't even have characters?
Did we watch the same show anon? FLCL is a bit strange but it's not an experimental art film or anything. The character are extremely well defined.

>The "tone" is LOLSORANDUMB bullshit
Also wrong. It has its goofy moments, but there's also a very deeply running melancholy throughout the show

I'm starting to get the feeling that either you weren't paying any attention at all while watching or that you're just shitposting and have never actually watched FLCL.
>>
>>140067177
it's a coming of age anime that you have to watch while coming of age
it resonates with you better and the more you watch it, the more you are amazed at what you grasp and enjoy before growing up into a bitter pretentious adult
>>
I'm sorry to tell you that but flcl is shit
>>
File: kamon1.png (143 KB, 630x475) Image search: [Google]
kamon1.png
143 KB, 630x475
>>140068487
>and how adults never really try to understand, even though they went through it
Please, Naota's dad was a good father.
When the teacher came in asking for why he's been absent so much personally, the dad just replied, "let him enjoy his youth"
>>
I've got nothing against it, and I actually kind of like it (though the Pillows soundtrack might have a lot to do with that), but I would agree that it doesn't quite hold up today.

In evolution, we'd call it the most recent common ancestor of Panty and Stocking and Gurren Lagann, with the beginnings of traits that would be more developed in those two series.

What OP calls lolrandom, the wacky slapstick and absurdist humor is certainly a part of FLCL, but it's not as crazy as fighting literal semen demons and parodying Watchmen liked PSG did.

And someone pointed out that thematically it deals with the angst of being a kid. True, but TTGL does the same with Simone, only it's more developed because we actually get to see Simone mature and see the results of his struggles.
>>
>>140069088
I didn't mean that there are literally no characters, it's just that the characters have no development and provide the viewer with no reasons to care for them besides the random hijinks they get into (which as I've said before, I do not find amusing at all and will never find amusing). It is only the surface-deep symbolism that makes it seem like there is more going on, but there isn't.

>Also wrong. It has its goofy moments, but there's also a very deeply running melancholy throughout the show
Yes, in a way that is handled with massive amounts of inconsistency. FLCL jumps from random goofy shit to emotional drama in a way that is very jarring, and then instantly back to goofy shit, all within the same episode. I have no reason to care for it.

It seems like your defence is just that I "watched it incorrectly", which is stupid.
>>
>>140067347
>Doesn't change the fact that FLCL's humor is babby-tier.
You're getting funnier and funnier every time you go to the gym?
>>
>>140069088
>but there's also a very deeply running melancholy throughout the show
I got this feeling to, every time I watched it
It's the color pallet they use, especially at mid day combined with the music
It's what made me fall in love with it the first time without even knowing why
>>
The term "Fooly Cooly" makes more sense if you read the 2 part manga.

Take for example Naota claiming to not like sweet sodas. In truth, he LOVES sweet stuff, but he thinks it's more cool and mature to pretend that he doesn't in order to impress someone older than him. He is playing the fool in order to be cool, which is not cool at all.

Hence, "fooly cooly".
>>
>>140068487
>In the end it's all just kind of about how shitty it is to be a kid,
The writer must have had an awful time growing up.
I remember watching it as a teen and thinking
>It's not nearly that uncomfortable, I'm pretty alright
>>
File: 1258319630767.jpg (17 KB, 235x226) Image search: [Google]
1258319630767.jpg
17 KB, 235x226
>>140067177
Fooly Cooly thread?
>>
>>140069317
>It doesn't quite hold up today
Stop being stupid, anime hasn't changed so much in 15 years that a show can "stop holding up."
Also you're wrong about how it compares to Gurren Lagann. I like Simon but his progression is pretty simple and his character is too, especially compared to Naota.

>>140069360
>the characters have no development
Patently false. Please watch the show before delivering criticism.
>>
>>140069360
And it sounds like you're saying it's bad because you don't like it, which is equally stupid.
>>
>>140069565
>Stop being stupid, anime hasn't changed so much in 15 years that a show can "stop holding up."
It's not so much in comparison to other anime, but media in general. In terms of presentation and technical fidelity FLCL holds up just fine, it's just that it's whacky, self-aware, referencial, fourth-wall-breaking humor is extremely common and overdone now, and FLCL does not do anything special compared to its contemparies in this style. The humor is comparable to Big Bang Theory or the Deadpool movie.

Again Naota's character is not complex. Crazy stuff happens to him when it gets a boner because becoming an adult is chaotic, and he decides that this is stupid. This is all there is to his character.

>Patently false. Please watch the show before delivering criticism.
Care to explain how I'm wrong then?
>>
>>140067177
I watched it while coming of age and it still made me cringe so hard I never got through it. Very fucking overrated.
>>
>>140069756
You're wrong because the characters do develop. What do you think all that swing the bat shit in episode 4 was for? It's showing Naota's character development, and that's just the main character in one episode. Every episode has significant development for multiple cast members.

As far as the humor, I kind of agree. Most of the gags come off fine but it's not really laugh out loud most of the time. That's not why I like FLCL though.
>>
FLCL is still the greatest anime of the century. I don't really see any other worthy alternatives.
>>
>>140067177
It's a perfect show for simple-minded amerifags, that's why.
>>
>>140069565
Naota has a more fleshed out sense of frustration with his adolescence, but it's just a point in time. Simon we get to see grow up and turn his angst into a drive to succeed.

And I disagree. Something can definitely no longer hold up in the sense that it looked good compared to other stories of its time but now it can't compete with modern shows. Case in point, the South Park reference section in FLCL, it was cool at the time, but it kind of comes out of nowhere and doesn't add anything to the show but a one-off joke. GAINAX went on to develop PSG, which not only borrows the look of Powerpuff Girls, but also the set up of female crime fighters battling monsters to protect a city. Then it goes a step further by subverting that and making the girls horrible people. And another thing the quality of dubs has gotten way better.
>>
>>140068201
What's bad about it being heavy-headed. Do you hate mysteries? Quizes? Puzzles? It's a way to make art more interactive and therefore more interesting.
>>
>>140070027

How is anything you said relevant in the slightest? Yes PSG also exists and is a good show but that has no impact at all on the quality of FLCL. In fact, I would say that FLCL is the better show, but that really doesn't matter at all.

Also, Simon is a around longer but that doesn't make him more interesting. He's just a nice but timid kid that eventually grows up into a cool guy. There's not much nuance or intrigue there. His progression is satisfying, but it's also obvious and predictable.
>>
>>140070182
>being heavy-headed. Do you hate mysteries? Quizes? Puzzles?
I'm not sure I'm following through. Generally being heavy handed removes the latter.
>>
>>140069949
All of these events exist in a vaccum. Events do happen yes, but FLCL is too content with jumping straight back to random shit before exploring the consequences of these events on the characters. Naota is no more complex than Simon from TTGL, and at least TTGL's narrative has events with lasting impact on the characters, such as Kamina's death.
>>
>>140067347
Clearly, you must a fucking joy to be with at social gatherings, no?
>>
>>140070182
There is no mystery element in FLCL. The phallic imagery makes the symbolism so obvious that you couldn't possibly miss it (especially in episode 5). It just uses this symbolism as an excuse to not actually have a coherent narrative about growing up.
>>
>>140070594
>All of these events exist in a vacuum
No they don't. Events clearly affect each other. Naota's development in episode 4 directly leads to the events of episode 5, which lead directly to those of episode 6. The first three are more freestanding but they still develop the characters.

>>140070670
There's still a coherent narrative behind all the imagery. It's a coming of age story focused around Naota.
>>
>>140069443
Just like most everyone in this thread saying they hate FLCL. At least, I hope they're pretending.
>>
>>140070780
Just like all of the people who claim to love FLCL because it's different and makes it seem like they have "good taste" then.

As you can tell from this thread, most of the fans use the surface-deep symbolism to pretend as though FLCL is a literary masterpiece, which it is not by any means. This is a form of someone pretending to be cool and knowledgeable to try and fit in. At its best FLCL is a coming-of-age "romance" story with good animation, and nothing more.
>>
>>140070780
I think everyone who hates it probably watched the dub with no context.

Like knowing what the term "Gundam-Esque" means.
>>
>>140070670
The fact that people think FLCL doesn't have a coherent narrative is so baffling to me.
>>
>>140067177
>It's just LOLSORANDUMB bullshit with dumb references.
Literally this
>>
>>140067177
Nostalgia
>>
>>140067177
right now you sound like more of a sperg than the fanboys you're insulting about on a vietnamese cartoon board.
>>
Because the dub was actually pretty okay
>>
>>140071057
No anon, you're just ignoring everything people are saying to defend the show and pretending we all just like the symbolism even when we give clear other reasons as to why we like it.
>>
>>140067177
God tier soundtrack, good dub, and is a coming of age story that aired on Adult Swim when a lot of us weeb nerds were young enough to have that resonate.
>>
It was crafted relatively decently. The theme of the story flows really well with the wacky Gainax visuals and the alt rock soundtrack. That said if the new flcl project won't have this style it's gonna be shit.
>>
>>140070780
I don't hate it, I just don't relate with the teenager. Which isn't generally a problem, if I don't relate to Simon I still get a cool action story. But here the story is
>Naota is a teenager, meanwhile some bullshit happens
I also have never been into alternative rock.
>>
>>140067177
yeah, your not the only one who shocked that this pile of horse shit is regarded as a master piece
>>
>>140067177
That's because you're not a child of the 90s
>>
B/C PEOPLE WHO WATCH ANIME ARE DUMB
>>
>>140076155
Nice bump faggot
>>
>>140067177
It's one of the few shows I'd give 10 to.
>>
>>140067177
It's funny.

The same people who hate FLCL would probably think overrated horseshit like Madoka is a masterpiece.
>>
>>140069756
>The humor is comparable to Big Bang Theory
Jesus fucking christ.

Reconsider your life son.
>>
>>140073923
How is it horse shit?

Explain without using meme phrases.
>>
>>140070027
>watched the dub
>thinks the part of FLCL that has to hold-up is the imaishi whacky poop jokes
You quite simply watched incorrectly.
>>
>>140067177
I never got why there's people who so fervently hate this show.

It's pretty much flawless.
>>
>>140067459
No it isn't.
>>
>>140078559
Insecure Americans who feel like they can't consume media critically because they didn't study "critical theory" or some horseshit (or even worse, people who actually are in lit studies and think that's the only prism to judge creativity with)

These people can't accept that they are watching a cartoon that has to be judged by the quality of its cartooning. Instead they tend to pretend nothin in the product actually exists except the abstract concept of "writing" they pieced-up based on concrete things like dialogue, shots and music.

Basically they willingly make themselves enjoy things less so that they can feel "critical".
>>
>>140068893
>when it doesn't even have characters?
Do you have autism perhaps?
>>
99% of anime is SHIT
You gotta watch the good stuff, like FOOLY COOLY
>>
>>140078658
see
>>140069360
>>
File: wat.jpg (65 KB, 540x301) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
65 KB, 540x301
>>140078632
>>
>>140071057
>Just like all of the people who claim to love FLCL because it's different and makes it seem like they have "good taste" then.
Please, FLCL is one of the most popular anime ever in the West besides the Sailor Moon/DBZ/Pokemon type kids shows, so it's not like you get hipster points for saying you like it. People like it because they watched it on Toonami growing up and/or because it's a damn good show.
>>
File: 1450214265178.png (147 KB, 341x406) Image search: [Google]
1450214265178.png
147 KB, 341x406
>>140078632
I want you to briefly explain what you think critical theory is and how it relates to the popular reaction to FLCL.
>>
>>140078632
Brilliant insight here. I've been unable to word this beyond anti-intellectualism.

There are metaphors, allusions, symbolism and themes in every story, even the most basic. When you watch something, you study all of it to form an understanding.

There is a phenomenon in the anime community especially, that the fans inky need to be entertained on one level to be satisfied. You see people who watch Redline because it's awesome, energetic and high quality. That's it. Most don't understand its anarcho-democratic message or the socio-political dynamic of Roboworld itself.
>>
>>140078632
Critical theory is a tool, like a hammer. That's cool if you don't like hammers, but you sound retarded if you claim that hammers are somehow an elaborate ruse by hammerfags to feel self-important.
>>
Good art and animation

Two things the new one probably won't have with a whole new animation and artist staff
>>
>>140081015
He's saying people are afraid to study what they watch because they dont want to apply critcal theory to a "mere cartoon"
>>
Its a classic example of something good that got over rated over time, aka the reverse /a/ hipster trend. When FLCL was younger and less people had seen it there were also less people talking about how great it was.
>>
>>140081069
Oh, I see. I guess the wording threw me off.

I tend to think of the problem as more of a general disdain for literary criticism, rather than an ignorant attempt to ape. But I suppose the end result is the same: disregarding objective analysis in favor of subjective analysis with important-sounding words like "character development".
>>
>>140081015
Reread.
>>140081069
That's not what I said.

I like that people completely misunderstood my post. It shows that the idea I'm explaining is completely alien to anime watchers in general
>>
File: 1334628464173.jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173.jpg
17 KB, 350x277
This and Haruhi are the two biggest anime I will never understand why people loved. Pretty sure it's just because they watched it when they were younger, so it's just nostalgia.
>>
>>140078454
The story and characters are awful. It's basically just a glorified music video.
>>
>>140081540
>awful
why though
>it's a glorified music video
and? That's good.
>>
>>140081550
It's an awful story because it's is just another coming of age story. There's nothing special about that plenty of mecha anime does the exact same thing way before FLCL did while being WAYYYY less pretentious about it.

Also it seems to think being loud and annoying is charming which ruins almost every character.

If it was just a music video only I could at least see why people would like it. You wouldn't have to go through 15 minutes of absolute garbage to get to the good parts.
>>
>>140081937
>it's an awful story because it's the exact same story that I like in other shows
You're not good at this 'arguments' thing anon.

I'll let you off the hook this time. You're simply not on my level.
>>
>>140067347
>If you are a grown man and actually find anime to be entertaining, I feel bad for you.

Fixed that for you, shipost-kun.
>>
>>140082061
Look at this fl trying to be cl
>>
>>140081990
It's not the concept that was awful, it's the way they told it that was awful. The show was so up it's own ass it was unreal.
>>
>>140081372
I did reread it, and I see the problem.
Reading "'critical theory' or some horseshit" and "a cartoon... has to be judged by the quality of its cartooning", one might reasonably come away with the impression that you oppose broad use of critical theory, i.e. don't ignorantly play at applying literary analysis to a cartoon.
But it sounds like you actually meant that you oppose the idea the phrase "critical theory" to pretentiously imply that such analysis is the exclusive domain of ivory tower academics.
That bit of context wasn't clear, at least to me.
>>
>>140082061
Why are you here?

Posts like your's are doing nothing but showing how poorly FLCL fans fit in here. Go back to /co/ or /b/ or something.
>>
FLCL should be banned from this board, it's basically western animation at this point.
>>
>>140082289
The -mentality- of people who watch anime is that it has to be judged as if it was prose, without considering all the qualities that make it precisely NOT prose, rather animated film. This is why you'll find heaps of retards focusing on the "character development" instead of the music video-like structure, the freeflowing cartooning or the eminently visual way to convey narrative.
>>
>>140070618
I would rather invite that man to a party at my place then anyone who actually finds this shit funny.
>>
>>140082289
Yeah, the message of that post is very clear but the way he wrote it was fucking confusing.
>>
>>140082115
i lol'd
>>
I've got the feeling that even if FLCL has some deep massage or whatever, it's not the autor purpose to concentrate on this. I think he just wanted to make an anime that will appeal to youngsters. The massage that FLCL brings is not the main reason of the anime, more like one of the ingriedients that will make anime popular. Girls, young boy not being understood by society, some blure world problems like corporations, the 'moe" and 'cool' staff like fighting with guitars, some humour and viola.

To sum up, even if FLCL really have deep meaning the series don't concentrate on it, but adds some other-popular-references to make some kind of staying-out-crowd look.
>>
>>140082457
No, that's just a mentality of shitposters on 4chan. You sound like someone from /tv/
>>
>>140068536
minus the high brow and art parts.
>>
>>140082376
Jojo and Naruto have to go first.
>>
>>140082614
>massage
>autor
>ingriedients
>blure
>viola
>>
>>140072027
>this show does not cater to my specific tastes
>why do other people who have tastes different than mine like it?
These shitty threads in a nutshell
>>
>>140067177
I need to rewatch this shit. Even if the plot seems hit or miss there seems to be a consensus that the art is good, but I only remember CG, faded out colors and no backgrounds most of the time.
>>
>>140082457
To be fair, most anime are adapted from written works. Even if a given work isn't, the industry is built around adaptations.
And they all begin life as a shooting script, so it's almost never inappropriate to analyse the story verbally.
But yes, I see totally your point: retards often privelige narrative over visuals, because "muh hierarchies".
>>
>>140083067
>they all begin life as a shooting script
Not quite. Plenty of animation has its start in storyboards, layouts and image designs. Ideas spring from visuals, rather than script. This is how Miyazaki makes all his films, for example.

FLCL is more about Tsurumaki's whatever-shit-I-can-come-up-with than Enokido's script. Enokido is a fundamental part of the show but not the main reason it's so good.
>>
>>140069756
>shoving Deadpool, FLCL and BBT humor into the same bucket
you probably think South Park belongs there too, don't you

it's amazing how people that don't know shit about shit insist on arguing about that very same shit
or how people that don't like some shit keep making threads about not liking it
just because you have free speech doesn't mean you need to fling every turd you think up onto the internet for everyone to see
>>
>>140083300
But it's all the same trash. it's references for the sake of references and slapstick "jokes" with no buildup or punchline.
>>
I've never liked FLCL, but I wouldn't call it shit.
>>
>>140067177
Because Gaynaks
plebs thought this is an Evangelion 2.0 and started overthinking it and saying that it contains symbolisme and allegories when in fact it's just a trippy cartoony anime with a cool soundtrack and silly humour.
>>
File: 1459876900886.gif (805 KB, 480x291) Image search: [Google]
1459876900886.gif
805 KB, 480x291
>>140067347
>fact
>>
>>140067177
>tfw I didn't even know it aired on toonami
>tfw I thought it was a very underrated series
>tfw I thought the little people that watched it loved it
I wish the second season never got announced.
>>
>>140082294
I'm not even that big of a fan of FLCL. The point I'm making is that it's ridiculous to turn your nose up at fucking Japanese cartoons made for children and act like you have more refined tastes than someone else just because you don't watch a certain show.

Of course I'm on 4chan, surrounded by a bunch of autistic, shitposting manchildren, so I guess it doesn't make much of a difference.
>>
>>140085667
>in fact
no, in fact FLCL does have symbolism and contains a story. Watch the DVD director's commentary.
>>
>>140085696
>jojo
>>
>>140082868

I'm perfectly fine with that.
>>
These fags just don't understand this shit is 15 years old. To most people that watched it at that time, it had a new vibe. Nowadays all shit is like that.

lol at animation doesn't change that much in 15 years.
>>
>>140086314
You're not qualified to talk about animation.
>>
>>140085946
Or watch it period. I can never tell if these people are joking or not when they act like they don't get the show; it has symbolism and all that, but it's not exactly subtle.
>>
File: Haruko Casual.jpg (221 KB, 600x1287) Image search: [Google]
Haruko Casual.jpg
221 KB, 600x1287
It's really relaxing and comfy.

Feels exactly like the crew who worked on a slow-paced, depressing anime finally letting go and making something feel-good.

Nice animation quality. This has been brought up before, and it's a bit subjective, but there are lots of really dynamic shots and shifts that fit the nature of their scenes really well. The strongest examples of these, IMO, are the manga scenes, Naota's race to get his father saved in Episode 3, and the battle in Episode 5. And the colours are pretty bright and cartoonish, but can get more subdued when they need to - it feels pretty realistic and evocative of the era.

While I'm not a fan of a lot of jokes, the dialogue is generally pretty well-written and well-acted. Despite the goofiness, many characters feel introspective to some degree, and a good deal of the humor comes from how the lines are delivered in a total deadpan tone. See: "Oh. He swung the bat."

If you want to look in terms of DEEP symbolism or whatever, it's not about a boy learning to grow up. It's about a boy who's trying to grow up too quickly learning that all the adults around him aren't that grown-up themselves, but can still be competent; and that he should just take it slowly. There's something really reassuring about that.

The music isn't my favorite, but it has some undeniably good tracks, and they definitely fit in with the mood. "Beautiful Morning With You" and "Bran New Love Song" are pretty chill.

If you want to see FLCL done the wrong way, look at the manga. That was basically all just lolrandumb and 2deep, with pretty much no plot or art to speak of.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.