[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the last time bleach was good? SS rescue arc > fullbringer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: Bleach c481 - 17.jpg (346 KB, 800x1189) Image search: [Google]
Bleach c481 - 17.jpg
346 KB, 800x1189
Was this the last time bleach was good?

SS rescue arc > fullbringer > arrancar > thousand-year blood war
>>
I don't know, last time it was "good" was probably when Ichigo fought Ulqiuorra.

Everything after Aizen is unreadable garbage.
>>
>>140059480
The peak was the end of the SS arc and it peaked again during the Aizen battle against the captains and Ichigo. Even though the Arrancar arc was long and probably worse than the SS arc, it was still good enough that you still wanted to read the new chapter every week.

After that, it felt like they were just continuing the series to milk it. The final villain had been defeated (as best they could "defeat" Aizen) and now they were just pulling stuff out of their ass because they didn't want to end it.
>>
File: Kirge_Opie_Beefed_up.jpg (140 KB, 746x794) Image search: [Google]
Kirge_Opie_Beefed_up.jpg
140 KB, 746x794
Nah ichigo fighting this guy was the last time it was although granted its right after your pic related. Wished more quincies used reishi absorbtion durring battle like this guy did kind of a wasted ability givij the whole soul society is made of the stuff
>>
SS arc, after that it just kept falling.
The only thing that made me want to continue reading were for KUBOOO moments and even then its just wanting to see how it ends.

Quincies as the final enemy would've been more interesting if 90% of the fights weren't perfect counter fights
>>
>>140059893

Quilge was hysterical.

>Can i just ask to join in?
>OK, thats not how it works!

And

>Will the captain actually recruit any Arrancar?
>No way

It was a great set up for the arc.
>>
Turn back the Pendulum was pretty good
>>
>>140059480
Bleach is good when Ichigo isn't visible or mentioned.
>>
>>140060973
that's because it focused on Urahara who's by far he most interesting character.
>>
>>140059893
Can any Quincy absorb hollows like that? I remember Ayon was a beast so I assume it wouldnt be possible on Grimmjow
>>
>>140059480
The beginning of the Quincy arc when they actually killed some shinigami. It became shit again when Byakuya turned out to be alive and has been getting worse since then
>>
>>140059893
Ayon was made of limbs.
Torn off limbs who gain sentience.
Kubo was hinting to the SK limbs.
Was the SK part hollow too?
We see change in the eyes of hollowified beings.
We know you can guess who is a pure-blooded quincy because of the change of their eyes in VS.

Are hollows artificially made as a biological weapon to exterminate all quincy? What is the connection between the holes in their hearts and the way Yhwach fills the empty heart of a person with his soul shard?
>>
The last time it was good as before the entire soul society arc happened. It was better as a slice of life ghostbusters.
>>
>>140059480
I feel like Fullbringer Arc when everyone was getting bookmarked was amazing. Kubo could've milked Fullbringer for 4 more years and I'd have loved every second of it if it gave me more Tatsuki, Yuzu, Keigo, Asano, Chad, and Karen. And Unagi. Seriously, best mother.

Saving Rukia was great in Soul Society, but they spent way too many episodes of the anime in Soul Society filler.

The Quincy should've gotten more development during the other arcs. Fullbringer introduced a whole bunch of Quincy magic, and then Kubo had to axe it and we didn't get any development beyond Yhwach and the Sternritter.

I would've liked to see more Arrancar, or had more chapters about the Arrancar's backstories and hanging out with Ichigo.

In general though, Bleach was best before Rukia ran away. So many possibilities and so much potential, all withered away under the demands of Kubo's editors and Japanese fans.
>>
>>140059480
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SERIES STILL RUNNING? DIDN'T YOU ALREADY RESOLVE THE PLOT?
>>
>>140059480
No, Bleach was good during Askin's fight a few weeks ago.
>>
>>140061084
But his bankai was shit, and "not suited for training" was a lie.
>>
>>140062677
>Fullbringer introduced a whole bunch of Quincy magic
Especially Ginjo who can steal and distribute powers like Yhwach. Has a zweihandler comming out of a cross-looking medallion and could be a hybrid like Ichigo.
>>
File: 1424369814976.gif (669 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
1424369814976.gif
669 KB, 500x524
I don't know what you nancies consider good but it ending with Aizen would have made me happy. Plus I felt this was a really good opening to end the series with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFGHBiRjy5M
>>
>>140062787
Nah, Askin is fine but the last time it was really good was Unohana going full axe murderer
>>
>>140062817

Not really, his man offensive ability is to sever anything within his area of effect. I don't really see how this would help train someone, but I can definitely see how it can kill someone.

In all likeliness, Urahara was just being lazy and used it as an excuse not to actually do anything.
>>
>>140063394
He also seemed to make his own punch stronger by reconstructing his arm. This is how he could train Chad.
Arguably, it was more efficient to have Renji train him instead, because it also allowed Renji to get a bit stronger, but "my bankai isn't suited for training" is still a blatant lie.
>>
>>140059480
>liking fullbringer
This is some next level pleb
>>
File: 456789876.png (402 KB, 841x1200) Image search: [Google]
456789876.png
402 KB, 841x1200
>>140059480
>SS rescue arc > fullbringer > arrancar > thousand-year blood war

Nice shit taste there.

Bleach is still good. If you don't like it anymore you should stop reading and whining like the little bitch you are, especially since I'm pretty sure you never paid a single cent on it.

>>140059562
>last time it was "good" was probably when Ichigo fought Ulqiuorra

Ok, you have shittier taste than OP. Wew lad.

And same to pretty much all other shitposters here. How miserable must be your lives that you spent time reading and bashing shit you don't like. Kill yourselves and become useful fertilizer.
Pic related.
>>
File: 1460473314007.gif (247 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1460473314007.gif
247 KB, 450x450
>>140059480
Giselle's doujin when?
>>
I love it when one piss tards make threads like this
Bleach was always good and it still is
If you dont like it feel free to go to r/naruto or something
>>
>>140059480
No because it was the start of many pieces falling together into place.
>>
File: p9834tp9tfg29p37tfp24.gif (591 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
p9834tp9tfg29p37tfp24.gif
591 KB, 500x600
>>140062847
;_;
>>
>>140064177
>>140064333
No that's butt devastation
>>
>>140059480
This is arc is still pretty good, I don't know why memers are still bitching.

This arc has been nothing but HAPPENING: THE ARC the whole time.
>>
>>140064978
>>140064866
>>140064333

Bleach Thread without the one piss crap

>>140065022
>>
>>140059480
I was rereading it and I fail to see the need for Ichigo to use The Final Plot Device on Aizen. He was 100% dominating that fight without it
>>
all shounen look identical
>>
>>140059893
The Opie fight actually felt like a classic Bleach fight, yeah.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.