[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TOKIWA KITARERI!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: p_00001.jpg (186 KB, 728x1079) Image search: [Google]
p_00001.jpg
186 KB, 728x1079
So, Tokiwa Kitareri!!
Is anyone will ever pick this up again?

There's only 30 Chapter translated in English, and the raws available goes to Chapter 64 for fuck's sake!
http://raw.senmanga.com/Tokiwa-Kitareri!!/

Please someone, pick this up again!
>>
>>140040850
that's a tiny bikini and even more tiny nipples
>>
>>140040932
Matsuena is well know for that, did you never read Kenichi?
>>
>>140040850
Maybe when the author stops putting glasses Mc in the spotlight and shines it on ninja and wizard. It's getting annoying.
>>
>>140041723
Glasses-kun IS the MC tho, and apparently he will get OP as fuck.

It's like saying to stop putting Kenichi in the spotlight and let the masters run the manga.
>>
File: 000.png (1 MB, 829x1200) Image search: [Google]
000.png
1 MB, 829x1200
Also Tokiwa as at least everything for everyone.
>Cow tits
>Mid tits
>DFC
And all of them are main characters.
>>
>>140041851
Glasses is fucking annoying though. Give some love to ninja and wizard for a change.
>>
>>140041984
>wizard
Literally the reason I'm not translating it myself. It took a good deal of effort not to just skip his recent arc in the raws.
>>
>>140042175
Recent arc?

The hell you talking about, they recently destroyed a samurai demon, before that glasses met that ninja girl.
>>
>>140042528
Whatever his most recent arc was, I might be thinking of the one with the cake. Either way, he's my least favorite character in the whole thing.
>>
>>140043617
How was that an arc? It was just two chapters and most of it was glasses and the old guy talking. how can you hate a barely relevant character?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.