[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey guys. you know how you're entire organization is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>hey guys. you know how you're entire organization is to live secretly and peacefully among humans? well, i'm going to skip town and join a massive ghoul terrorist organization because they'll allow me to kill a whole bunch of non ghouls. why? so I can get stronger of course. because that's a thing i care about now, i guess.

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>ghouls have apparently been around for hundreds of years
>people still walking through alleys at night as if they didn't even know they exist

tokyo ghoul is shit
>>
>>140040196
>green text

Who joined a terrorist organization again?

Eh. Kaneki should have stayed dead. Tried reading TG:re but couldn't stand it.
>>
>>140040196
Kaneki in Root A joined Aogiri to find the One Eyed King and kill him, but the anime staff decided that wasn't important so they skipped it.
>>140041212
Ishida, the author, isn't a god, his world-building isn't the best.
>>140041717
RE sucks for the first 50 chapters with Qshit, happy fake family drama time and Haisebitch crying for mommy and daddy. The rest until now is "on suicide watch".
>>
>>140042030
>suicide watch
What?

>anime staff decided that wasn't important so they skipped it.
>only motivation is "getting stronger"
Wow
>>
>>140042700
Kaneki wants to die in style by being killed by Arima.
>>
>>140040196
It's a silly show aimed at children.
>>
You don't watch/read TG for the stellar writing.
>>
>There are anons in this thread who watched the anime instead of reading the manga

I'm glad that its these type of people that claim TG to be shit, it convinces me even more so that its not.
>>
>>140044729
If you like it, then you like it. Why spend time trying to prove that something is objectively good?

That said, what little I saw of the anime was objectively pretty fucking bad.
>>
File: Ghouls are for fools.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1750) Image search: [Google]
Ghouls are for fools.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1750
A friendly reminder
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.