[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Might's Team went to the bar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: bar.png (1 MB, 1960x1248) Image search: [Google]
bar.png
1 MB, 1960x1248
All Might's Team went to the bar
>>
>>140039660
Course he did, how else would Bakugou see All Might die in front of him? He set the flag off when he said he fell in love with the way All Might looks when he wins.
>>
where is deku then?
>>
>>140040596
At the Noumu base.
>>
>>140040661
You think the Noumu base is the same place where All for One is? If that's so, goddamn.
>>
How much will Deku blame himself when All Might dies because they went to the wrong place and were unable to save him?
>>
>>140040731
WHERE IS RACHEL?!
>>
>>140040809

This sounds familiar
>>
>>140040703
Hard to say, on one hand it makes sense since Deku has to meet All for One or get some plot relevant aspect moving, on the other hand I don't really get how All Might can die if All for One isn't there.

But that's easy, just have All Might save Bakugou, giving everyone false hope, then the B team gets shat on by Noumus + All for One. All Might comes to save the day barely able to save Deku and dies instead, all while Bakugou and friends come too late to back All Might up only in time to see him die.

There's just way too many possibilities.
>>
>>140039660
Now we know they'll job for sure.
>>
>>140039660
At least put a subject, anon. Always put either 'My Hero Academia' or 'Boku no Hero Academia' in the subject field.
>>
>>140041166

It attracts shitposters
>>
>>140041189
Well, let them come and get their just desserts. Just ignore and report.
>>
>>140041166
Fuck you generalfag.
>>
>>140041299
Maybe If I asked him to put "Edition" in the OP.
>>
File: Demonic All Might.jpg (165 KB, 728x1064) Image search: [Google]
Demonic All Might.jpg
165 KB, 728x1064
Is it weird if I enjoy All Might more than other characters in the series who get more screen time? I kind of wish All Might was the MC instead of Deku, I just think his character is cool.
>>
>>140041510
No he's pretty much like Ouki in Kingdom. Quirky, larger than life, real cool guy overall that the MC and others look up to. Oh and totally set up to die.
>>
>>140041510
Since he hasn't done any noteworthy shit for like 70 chapters and is going to job like a retard in the following chapters, I don't see why you would think that.
>>
>>140041510
his design is very clever and fitting as a manga heavily influenced by comic books. The only thing he's missing is a cape.
>>
>>140041679
But he has a cape.
>>
>>140041628
>Oh and totally set up to die.

Don't remind me, I'm expecting him to die at some point, or sacrifice himself for Deku and end up passing on all his power to Deku thus making Deku a God who ends up avenging All Might.
>>
>>140041804
>remind me, I'm expecting him to die at some point, or sacrifice himself for Deku and end up passing on all his power to Deku
He already did that you retard.
>>
>>140041804
Well I don't know about God, but Deku is guaranteed to be the #1 hero since we were already told that since the narration is just Deku's diary kinda like Rudi does it in Mushoku Tensei.

Whereas with the seinen counterparts you got guys like Shin and Thorfinn stuck in stories where the readers know decades ahead of the trainwreck ahead.
>>
>>140041862
>I didn't read the manga

It's okay anon, just don't speedread next time, alright? If you had read the manga you'd know that All Might only transferred a PORTION of his strength to Deku and not the all of it. You clearly don't know that because you either

A: Speedread and don't take in everything that is being said

or

B: You didn't actually read the manga and know information based off what others have spoonfed you/read.

Go be autistic somewhere else.
>>
>>140042179
He has all the power, Deku just needs to grow into it so he doesnt blow up all his bones for the jillionth time.
>>
>>140040809
>>140040841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufB3xjPZjgA
>>
>>140042179
What?

It's already been heavily hinted at that One for All slowly drains from the holder after it is passed on and that All Might will either die from the drain or from not having the power to stay alive with his injuries.
>>
File: 1460448394632.gif (181 KB, 190x152) Image search: [Google]
1460448394632.gif
181 KB, 190x152
How happy will Deku be if he becomes a couple with Uraraka?
>>
File: all might.jpg (381 KB, 1713x1250) Image search: [Google]
all might.jpg
381 KB, 1713x1250
>>140041510
All Might is great

i'm going to be sad when he dies
>>
>>140042516
I fucking love this gif. Just finished episode 2. Just kinda pissed about the slow pacing.
>>
>>140042906
Bones might be taking it slow on purpose, Episode 1 and 2 are one whole chapter.
>>
Spoilers should be out tomorrow right?
>>
>>140042906
It would be wonderful if they actually combine the first two episodes in BD.

>>140043031
Tomorrow. Thursday.
>>
I hope that Sakamata, the orc hero, will end being pretty strong and doesn´t end losing without showing anything. In Zoo he was a badass, with the power of paralize enemies with his echolocation, even stronger in water.
>>
File: FA_MHA_39_18-19.png (829 KB, 1714x1250) Image search: [Google]
FA_MHA_39_18-19.png
829 KB, 1714x1250
>season 2 hapening
>see this animated
>throw your arms up in the air and go "YEAH!"
I hope the anime will be a huge success.
>>
>>140043967
Highlight of Sport Festival arc. That shit was HYPE. Everytime I reread that fight, it always pulls in my heartstrings.
>>
>>140043967
I think that it will be, it seems to be doing good at sales and it´s boosting the manga´s ones, at least we will have a second season, then for the third, it depends of how popular end being the second one.

Also, since it seems that they will end the first one at the USJ and maybe hinting the sport festival, how many chapter would the second one adapt? I hope that until the Stain arc and ends with Stain backstory, also the new villains recruits appearing for the first time.
>>
File: FA_MHA_39_15.png (464 KB, 855x1250) Image search: [Google]
FA_MHA_39_15.png
464 KB, 855x1250
>>140044111
>eyes full of tears
>huge smile
That fight is such an emotional rollercoaster, I find it funny how we only saw a bit of todoroki before when suddenly we get the character and we just want to cheer him on along Deku.

Is deku the one speaking or is he remembering something his mother said? It wasn't all that clear
>>
>>140044447
His mother. Deku's "Your power is your own!" triggered it all.
>>
my friend recommended this manga to me like a year and half ago and told me "this is what one of the next big three looks like" So far, I think I have not been so hype for a manga since naruto back in the day, so I can't really call him a liar, but shit I think expecting it to be the next big thing is kinda too hopeful but if it does then, it's gonna be very good.
>>
>>140045003
it's too fucking cliched to be the next big thing,its 2nd tier at best
>>
>>140046390
Doesn't matter, what makes a series a big thing is its popularity.
>>
>>140042906
It's probably gonna speed up now that the setup is all out of the way. After all the next episode preview is both Deku's training and meeting the other UA students.

I like how they handled the first two episodes though, they were way more emotional than the manga version for me. All Might telling Deku he can be a hero at the end of 2 damn near made me tear up
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.