[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NGE Mango
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: .png (1 MB, 706x1100) Image search: [Google]
.png
1 MB, 706x1100
Is the Manga worth the read if you already consumed all of the animated media?
>>
If you didn't follow it through the years, it's going to feel like a shitty adaptation.
>>
>>140031733
Oh
I was under the impression that the Mango at some point went in a completely different direction than the series, at least I have a vague memory of someone saying that
>>
>>140031693
It's bad.
Well I read it and thought it wasn't worth it.
It's watered down eva.
>>
>>140031693
It's better in some aspects and worse in others
>>
>>140031974
Nah, it's actually better, characters act more reasonably, more mature story; it's not apeshit, it does not have to be, it's like a response to EoE

Although to be fully enjoyed it needs the anime knowledge, someone who consumed every animated media of NGE willl find this to be their favourite; I know it is for me
>>
>>140031693
It's a good read.
>>
>>140031828
It somewhat did, but not tremendously and in the end it just feels like a much more bland version of the anime. Nothing can replace Anno's visual direction let's be honest.
>>
>>140031693
It's like rebuild in that it's its own part of a continuous cycle with changes.
>>
>>140031693
I actually read the manga first before watching the anime and movie. The manga is pretty good.
>>
>>140032999
>characters act more reasonably
That's why it's watered down. Sure it's easier to digest.
>someone who consumed every animated media of NGE willl find this to be their favourite
Wrong.
>>
>>140032999
Okay, upside-down satan.
>>
>>140032999
>someone who consumed every animated media of NGE willl find this to be their favourite

If you read it through the years, sure.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.