[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda. It had to be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Kokoro-ga-Sakebitagatterunda.jpg (156 KB, 1200x740) Image search: [Google]
Kokoro-ga-Sakebitagatterunda.jpg
156 KB, 1200x740
I just watched Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda. It had to be the comfiest anime film I've seen since Kaguya-hime. This film shows that Mari Okada can write, and maybe we shouldn't be hating on her when an anime goes to shit (i.e. IBO).

Also, why does Kanna always lose? First lost the anon atsu, now she's lost the kokoro-bowl
>>
Can we have a discussion on Mari Okada's magnum opus?
>>
Super good film i wish more people would give it a shot
>>
>>140020017
This is precisely what I hate about Okada. Planning to watch one of her shows is like flipping a coin/rolling a dice. It could be REALLY REALLY good, or REALLY REALLY bad and you have no choice but to try it out. Her good stuff is admittedly REALLY good personally speaking.
>>
>>140020017
I watched it in the theatre and it wasn't anything special, really. Solid film, but that's it.
>>
>>140020669
Maybe her bad stuff is bad because she's not the sole writer and people strike down her initial ideas. I liked Anohana, but I know that a lot of it got changed (in my opinion for the better). IBO had the same issue as well (this time for the worse). Okada isn't perfect, but I think a lot of hate tossed at her is because people see her recognizable name, and think that she's the only one calling the shots or that she's the first and final say on the writing.
>>
File: edf5381ce1d0e45266843b9976c3bc09.jpg (210 KB, 1900x1179) Image search: [Google]
edf5381ce1d0e45266843b9976c3bc09.jpg
210 KB, 1900x1179
Watching this made me want to watch Anohana again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRFltodaRL4
>>
I can respect how it had metaphors and foreshadowing and all that writer shit. She doesn't always have good ideas for stories--it's apparent with how much she works and the over-reliance on love polygons--but she evidently has the competence to do a good job.
>>
Baseball guy would ravage that tiny, mute girl in the bed.
>>
>>140020152
The dad was worst that Hitler.
>>
>>140021640
That he would.
>>
>>140020017
>>140020537
>>140020592
Had the chance to see it in theaters but passed because HS melodrama usually turns me off of anime, but if you guys are giving it such praise I guess I'll have to check it out.
>>
Need more comfy films
>>
what's the best release for this?
>>
>>140020017
>blogging

downvoted
>>
>>140020017
Classic Okada.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.