[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey a, at what moment did you realise you watched Kaiji to enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
hey a, at what moment did you realise you watched Kaiji to enjoy his despair - ざわ?

season 1 > s2
>>
>>140006607
I watch it because i enjoy the different games and how he tries to beat them. The dispair is entertaining too though.
>>
>>140006607
i get very depressed knowing there will never be another season
>>
>>140006864
The speed of the pachinko machine arc has forced me to find other entertainment. The developments in the Chinchirorin were great, simple but entertaining.
>>140007192
if you're still reading you know how bad the arc with the chairman's son has been. I hope the janken arc is better.
>>
>>140007192
maybe in 20 years
>>
>>140007517
are the movies any good? Kaiji's VA plays Kaiji, right?
>>
>>140007458
i have been reading and liked everything so far. loved 17 steps salvation game was decent and one poker is great so far.
>>
>>140006607
read the manga, part 3 is the best
>>
>>140007192
Just go to Japan and befriend a pachinko addict. You'll be right there when he cries over his misspent life and when he gets his toes broken by the Yakuza.
>>
File: img000017.png (1 MB, 1469x2141) Image search: [Google]
img000017.png
1 MB, 1469x2141
>>140007567
>are the movies any good?
Hell no.
>>
The moment it goes sawa sawa ~~
>>
>>140007740
ZAWA! ZAWA!
>>
>>140007567
No, they are awful. The directing and acting is a joke and they butchered the plot completely. They're cheap cash-ins that have nothing of what made Kaiji good in the first place. Maybe if they got Kaiji's VA it would've been salvageable. Only watch it if you like seeing things you enjoy ruined to appeal to plebs.
>>
>>140007980
what did they make kaiji like win it big to make him look like a hero or something?
>>
File: 1443873426940.png (989 KB, 1465x2137) Image search: [Google]
1443873426940.png
989 KB, 1465x2137
>>140008068
I dropped it halfway in but from what I remember there were no fucking mind games or suspense and all. Kaiji doesn't do any of the planning or work to outsmart the others in Espoir which was what made the arc great in my opinion. Andou is removed completely and they got rid of the star bidding. Also they try damn hard to make Kaiji the most unlikable faggot. I just wanted to forget this piece of shit ever existed.
>>
>>140006607
I'm forever mad that S3 is in form of pachinko slots...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.