[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From a purely artistic standpoint, how is Boku no Pico?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
From a purely artistic standpoint, how is Boku no Pico?
>>
It's alright.
>>
>>139994503
pretty bad. I disliked the sound production in particular.
>>
As a film critic I consider the first episode to be a narrative masterpiece.
>>
It's pretty much the greatest masterpiece of its genre. Heck, its quality is pretty much through the roof compared to most all hentai out there.
>>
Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board. /d/ is three boards right.
>>
Pretty damn good.
The animation is smoother than most H material, music and sound effects are of a marginally higher quality and the use of set pieces is a good deal more natural.
Whatever my feelings against the subject matter may or may not be, I can't deny they put in the effort and got a good result.
>>
>>139996384
Is got progressively more creepy with each episode.

And I dont mean in the otokonoko shota love sense.

Like let me break it down. 1st episode it seems to take place in a modern town that could really be found anywhere. Theres towns people, shops, cars, all very usual and nothing is out of the ordinary. Sure a guy dresses a shota up in a dress and then plows him, but nothing seems surreal.
>>
hot
>>
>>139999024
Now go to episode 2. that guy from before is nowhere to be seen. And Pico seems to just be a wandering boy now. he eventually finds himself in the company of a boy and his sister that live in a house that, besides for an electric vibrator, is very old timey, with nothing really modern in it. They even have a barn too I think. Where are the parents? why is this plot of land so far off from any other houses? Why is a boy and his sister living in such an old style house so far away from civilization and why is Pico a vagabond now?

But even THEN, episode 2 was not that bad. Things really start to get unsettling in episode 3
>>
Patrician Trap Kino.
>>
>>139999163
I had the impression he was always wandering, no way that old guy was really his grandfather
>>
>>139999163
Oh man this is where things blatantly make zero sense. Episode 3 if I remember, starts off with Pico and Chico just waking around a modern city (supposedly japanese, I dont remember if there were any specific landmarks though) and shooting the shit. Then for some reason they start walking into a subway tunnel and they find a random door on one of the sides. They walk in and its some kind of wonderland ranch-esque room, complete with artifacts like mailboxes and pillows and other such things. Thats where they meet a 'girl', Coco, that is very calm and greets them in a very polite fashion. I think hijinks ensue and Pico finds out Coco is actually a dude.

After some shota loving, they go out and start walking around the city, with Coco explaining how cell phones get lonely or something and they like talking to each other. I think theres also a parallel with some type of plant he had in his secret room also? I dont remember.

Sometime later, Coco goes missing or something like that. Turns out, there was never anything in Coco's room to begin with. They look around and its just an empty subway maintenance room.

Then it ends! Thats it! Where is the man from ep 1? Wheres the sister from ep 2? Why are they alone in a city?

I dont know. I feel like a jackass, knowing im probably im the only person in the world that went to bed after watching boco no pico and getting anxiety, not from the fact that it had hard shota sex, but because the interactions and atmosphere was just plain unsettling
>>
>>139999625
So is Boku no Pico actually deep?
Also, what the fuck is with this new captcha?
>>
>>
>>139999625
Don't worry, you're just autistic
>>
>>139999625

Pico and Chico drowned in episode 2 and episode 3 is the purgatory, Coco is death.
>>
>>140001224
I dont like that
>>
>>140001224
D E E P E S T L O R E
E
E
P
E
S
T
>>
>>139994503
First episode was alright.
>>
>>139999024
>>139999163
>>139999625
Wow, I never felt like watching this series, but now you made me curious about it
>>
>>140001705
it was the best shota series we got until Natsuyasumi

which also kinda ended in a bittersweet way

i dont know maybe shota love cant have a happy ending
>>
>>140002474
there are shitload of spin off natsuyasumi doujinshi, but nobody is translating them
>>
>>140002661
they arent that long right? only like 6 pages at most
>>
>>139994742
fuckyou
>>
>>139999777
ty doktor
>>
>>139994742
Why don't you get fucked?
>>
>>139999625
dont they fuck on top of tokyo tower?
>>
Tsuretette is catchy as fuck.
>>
>>139994503
First episode was pretty good. I liked the conflict between the characters, and how Pico decided to not be a fag anymore up until the very end.

The soundtrack was very weird, and the animation itself reminded me of DEEN's Higurashi Adaption, which is neither good, nor bad.

https://soundcloud.com/animash/boku-no-dmx-horror-show
>>
File: 1371120673240.gif (3 MB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
1371120673240.gif
3 MB, 240x300
>tfw there will never, ever be an /ss/ version of boku no pico
>>
>>140003862
The scene where Chico's sister walks in and decided to shllick herself instead of joining them was such a big disappointment.
>>
>>140003471
they do right?

I dont remember much, I was still trying to understand the cell phone part
>>
>>140003862
>>140004343
>wanting to ruin the purity of shotas with breeder shits
but why
>>
>>139999024
>>139999163
>>139999625
I only watched the first one. Had a good fap, but shota is not my thing so I never bothered with the others.
Now I want to see all these things you talk about.
>>
>>139999625
Deeper than eva
>>
File: Messiah.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Messiah.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
iiiiiiiiiiits a mastah piece
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.