[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw checking shit to seed on AB now that there's freeleech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: asukaass.png (301 KB, 690x475) Image search: [Google]
asukaass.png
301 KB, 690x475
>tfw checking shit to seed on AB now that there's freeleech
>tfw even with free leech there's barely any leechers

What the fuck /a/?! How the fuck I'm I supposed to upload shit when nobody is downloading. Even during a sitewide freeleech nobody is downloading. I want to improve my ratio but it seems the only way to do so is by donating and shit.
>>
Isn't the idea that you download a lot of stuff during freeleech, and once it's over seed a lot?
>>
We don't condone piracy on this board.
>>
>>139989154

Exactly, during freeleech leechers should be high. But there's only a couple of leechers. Other private servers I have been usually have tons of leechers during freeleech.

>>139989238
>>>/r/eddit
>>
Are you retarded? Use your yen.
>>
>>139989279
I use my yen but I I barely have enough to go by. I always try to pick good Anime to leave seeding during freeleech but I barely get any downloads. I seed on Private servers and most others are more active than AB.
>>
>>139989154
If there's people downloading then there's people seeding, genius.

>>139988952
Upload shit, fill requests, etc, it's not hard.
>>
>>139989423
You don't need a 1.0 ratio, you only need 0.2, and you can easily cover that win yen.
>>
>>139989583
>you don't need 1.0

Oh?

Well fuck me and call me Sally, here I thought I needed ~1.0.
>>
>>139989730
You just can't download below 0.2.
>>
Just seed a lot of torrents at the same time and you get yen like crazy. Doesn't matter if nobody leeches from you, you still get yen.
>>
>>139989541
>If there's people downloading then there's people seeding, genius.
I'm aware of that. That wasn't my point, intelligent person.
>>
>>139989423
>I always try to pick good Anime to leave seeding
You think people download good anime?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.