[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aggressive Retsuko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>The show centers on Retsuko, a 25-year old red panda who works in her dream company's accounting department. But it turns out that she is forced to keep doing more and more impossible tasks by her superiors and co-workers. She doesn't talk back to them, but she still has to let off steam, so she ends up going to karaoke by herself and singing death metal.
Where are you Retsukoooooo
>>
>>139983273
Metal.
>>
>>139983273
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd0aVopCgA4
>Each episode only available for 1 week on YT channel
>No TV raws and subs
>>
>>139983578
Great, that's irritating. I guess I'll go look for E01, then. That should be a pain.
>>
>https://a.pomf.cat/hctyte.mp4
E02. For posterity.
>>
>>139983273
>so she ends up going to karaoke by herself and singing death metal.
Subs where?
>>
God I love it.

So Episode 1 is not available anymore?

ii desu is "I'm alright", by the way.
>>
I'm waiting for the when Retsuko does yoga with the gorilla and eagle christmas cake office ladies.
>>
File: 1431053731062.jpg (30 KB, 487x377) Image search: [Google]
1431053731062.jpg
30 KB, 487x377
>>139984539
cute
>>
I do wonder what the heck is actually going on at Sanrio to make an anime for little kids showing christmas cakes hating their fucking job and going nuts at a karaoke bar.
>>
>>139986538
I've been looking for the past hour or so but I can't find it anywhere. I'm guessing no one knew that Sanrio & TBS would just suddenly take them down and bothered to save them.

I'll keep sifting through himado and such but I think this is futile.
>>
>>139986816
>for little kids
Sanrio characters are also popular among those christmas cakes.
>>
>>139987310
That's the power of nostalgia and futily trying to hold onto youth. Let's just call it the Sailor Moon effect.
>>
It kinda dawns to me that one could easily make an angry pepe the frog edit of Retsuko. Call it REEEEEEtsuko or something like that.
>>
File: 1455708253309.gif (4 MB, 525x375) Image search: [Google]
1455708253309.gif
4 MB, 525x375
>>139983273
>/a/ begs for christmas cake centered shows
>they get furry shit instead
Still adorable though, picked up.
>>
>1 min long shorts only available for a week

Dammit
>>
>>139988116
If Retsuko catches on, we might get some cute gijinka out of it.
>>
>>139987439
Even my 58-year old mother has Hello Kitty socks and she's not going to have any nostalgia towards that from her childhood.
>>
File: aggressiveretsuko_h2a.png (5 KB, 225x292) Image search: [Google]
aggressiveretsuko_h2a.png
5 KB, 225x292
>>139988892
Everyone should wear Hello Kitty socks. They're cute, and you can hide your power level with them anyway.

Oh yeah, don't forget to vote for Retsuko on the Sanrio-poll.

http://sanriocharacterranking.com/characters

Or don't, and just let her get pissed at you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.