[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you my master?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 151571-014-1.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
151571-014-1.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
Alright /a/, explain something to me. If a beautiful girl asks you, or calls you master, would you honestly refuse that hard? Its not even just shirou, but any character that this happens too. It seems like if a beautiful girl came up to me and started calling me master, i would be fine with it, not give some speech about nobody being her master etc. Is it just a jap thing? Or are my morals messed up and i dont even realize it?
>>
>>139938258
I'd look around to see if there's a hidden camera first and ask why they think I am their master before shrugging and accepting.
>>
>If some random crazy person comes up to you and starts acting crazy why would you refuse them?
I wouldn't refuse so hard but I'd smile, and say no, then continue on my way.
No matter how cute, you don't fuck with crazies.
>>
>>139938258
I'd assume it was some kind of trap or swindle.
>>
Wouldn't be too hard to believe after a super fast blue man tried to kill me several times.
>>
>>139941389
Yeah. Or if she has some weird body part like wings. I mean, assuming i had a decent idea she was serious, i probably would roll with it.
>>
>>139938258
I'd immediately think someone was fucking with me.
>>
>>139941389
Yeah but OP said "a beautiful girl came up to me and started calling me master." So I'm thinking about my regular boring shit life that has no superhero battles.
>>
Fuck checking if it was a trap or whatever, I'd tell her to go to my house and have sex with me.

If it turns out it was a joke, then the joke's on them. There's literally nothing wrong with a man wanting to satisfy his dick.
>>
>>139943066
>If it turns out it was a joke, then the joke's on them. There's literally nothing wrong with a man wanting to satisfy his dick.
I feel like a lot of people would say no to someone calling them master, even if they know its not a trick.
>>
Run away.
>>
>>139939028
edgy
>>
>>139947638
Why is edgy so overused here? Literally nothing about the post you quoted was edgy.
>>
>>139938258
Maybe it's Japanese's idea to oppose the heavily hierarchical social interaction part of their old and busted culture? For me, even being called with equivalent of senpai feels weird, or maybe it's just because I'm the youngest child
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.