[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ConRevo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
So Jiro is using the Fumers as a sort of buffer to control his power and the reason Shiba went crazy is due to contradictions between his idea of Law and Justice causing him to overheat?
>>
>>139901886
Yeah pretty much that's the case.
>>
I really like this show
I want to make Earth-chan happy
>>
Say, wasn't sure if this was answered but, does anyone know of the song that Raito was humming and sang during the episode? The song was also used when Jiro had gotten his car/robot back and escaped with Gross Augen.
>>
This thread is now under control of Her Highness, Demon Queen Hoshino Kikko.

Remove all youkai from the premises.
>>
>>139904221
REMOVE SEMEN DEMON
>>
I really need to get on this. Is the HS batch my best bet?
>>
>>139904312
Commie is supposed to translate the BDs at some point apparently. Expect it 2027
>>
will our semen demon queen return?
>>
>>139904221
>>139904428

She's a tiny tiger youkai now, deal with it.
>>
>>139904465
Thats fine too.
>>
>>139904465
tiny tiger semen demon slut when/
>>
I love this show.
You can see the transition right from the opening that went from being superhero-esque, bright and colorful to this one: shady, more mature and with a slow-pace vibe.

Right from the first episode the line between right and wrong seems to further blur. Emi being cynical and caring for Jiro at the same time, the bureau not even sure of what they're doing anymore, and Raito breaking down.

Also, I don't know if the fumes had a change of mind and want to do the right thing or are just trying to ultimately take away and control Jiro's power (probably the latter).

The first episode felt more gloomy and serious than any episode of S1 and I think it will become even darker from here on. First season didn't disappoint and I expect this one won't either.
>>
>>139905246
>Also, I don't know if the fumes had a change of mind and want to do the right thing or are just trying to ultimately take away and control Jiro's power (probably the latter).

Yeah this, especially with the Chief.

If I remember right, the first half ends with the Old Chief possesing the new Chief, and preventing the bill from being passed. But this sseason starts off with the bill having been passed and gone into effect. there is obviously still a chunk missing but I have to wonder what's going on as the other Fumen wanted the bill passed and the Chief didn't (And he appears to still be the Chief in the future as ell, so did he get ejected from the body?)
>>
>>139901886
No, it was contradictions between his idea of Justice and the law. He just absorbed others dudes chip which overwrote anything about human laws and made him a robot about justice again.
>>
>>139905246
The fumers want the world to evolve into one where superhumans rule which falls in line with what Jirou wants to do, overthrow the bureau and protect superhumans.
>>
>>139903994
it will probably be in the second ost.
>>
>>139903994
It's an insert song that will be included in the composite album that will be released on June 29.
>>
>>139905427
Some kind of new law did come to be that did force superhumans to be registered or be considered criminals, but it does not seem to be the same revised functional secrecy bill that was rejected in Shinka 43. At least, there does not seem to be that extra article in effect that allows the government to also arrest and declare normal humans as superhumans to be put away in their nippon Guantanamo Bay-camp.
Or perhaps it is, which is why perhaps the common populace is wary of seeing superhumans, not wanting to catch some superpower from accidental exposure.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.