[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: characters that did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: the big raper.jpg (97 KB, 245x463) Image search: [Google]
the big raper.jpg
97 KB, 245x463
ITT: characters that did nothing wrong
>>
File: donovan the big raper.jpg (62 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
donovan the big raper.jpg
62 KB, 200x200
ay bruthaz donovan ain't dun notthin' wrong he'z tryna b' relievin' summodat stress from dem wars shiett commanda gambo's did da sellin' cmon homie
>>
>>
>>139793326
>hurr durr donovan is a bad guy
fuck off, it's berserk, it's normal to have sex with cute shota. He paid guts' father who own guts to be able to do this, it was perfectly in good standing. Guts is the fucking retard who can't accept one dick or two in the ass whereas he ha sbeen saved from death by his father.
>>
>>139793429
you'z got it rite ma best G der ain't nunnodem wymen 'round dis camp nawmsayin shieet ma dawg you'z a fin lookin' spesimen shieet me'z got da gold rite here homie you up fo sommodat wrestlin' you nawmmmsayyyyyyin ma G
>>
I like the part where he was shot with a crossbow.
>>
>>139793255
>YFW never will be sold into sexual slavery and raped by Donovan
>>
File: 1436376535321.png (47 KB, 215x296) Image search: [Google]
1436376535321.png
47 KB, 215x296
>>139794960
>>
>>139793255
Thanks doc
>>
>>139793255
I'd love to have a personal trainer like him.
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 740x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 740x1100
>>
What the fuck is up with all the black characters Berserk and why it's never explained?
I mean, when they see the Kushans they clearly identify them as such, but noone EVER points out Caska's blacknes, what the hell is up with that, or pippin, what is a giga nigga with an french fucking name doing in our squad?
>>
>>139796015
I thought the Kushans were Indian, that's why they've got all the Hindu-esq stuff
>>
>>139796249
yes, but Donovan Pippin and Caska do not look like that, and the fact they got european names, Miura probably just wanted to draw black just cause
>>
File: ma gud nigga.jpg (16 KB, 114x139) Image search: [Google]
ma gud nigga.jpg
16 KB, 114x139
>>139793871
>>139796015
naw man why you'z gotta b hatin' on ol donovan shieeet all me'z tryna do 'round dis camp is relieve summodis tenshun homie why y'all gotta drag dis G down
>>
>>139796335
>>139796015
Casca seems like a bastard Kushan. Must be why her dad hated her enough to sell her loli ass to a noble.
>>
>>139793790
please keep going im laughing so fucking much
>>
>>139793790
shiee dawg donovan did nuthin wrong he good boi, we honorable BLACK folk be opresed by dem whitey whatchma calls it-- mer-seenary camps, u see any wymn here my G? Nahh donovan pay good coin to commanda gambo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.