[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sousei no Onmyouji
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Sousei.no.Onmyouji.full.1950713.jpg (586 KB, 718x917) Image search: [Google]
Sousei.no.Onmyouji.full.1950713.jpg
586 KB, 718x917
Is this the long awaited return of GrimDark anime?
>>
File: TwinStarExorcists_ch08_00c.png (370 KB, 895x1300) Image search: [Google]
TwinStarExorcists_ch08_00c.png
370 KB, 895x1300
>>139773798
This is too cruel.
>>
>>139773798
No, this is. http://myanimelist.net/anime/32379/
>>
>>139773798
No.

SnO's main things are fun characters, and a couple who go into battle together. The rest is pretty generic shonen, but still entertaining.
>>
This was actually pretty fun to watch for something generic.
>>
>>139773798
>Sousei no Onmyouji
>grimdark
what?
>>
>>139774959
She still jobs at times, but Benio is one of the most badass female characters shonen has had in years.

Basically, they took the standard "arrogant rival who's more skilled than the protagonist" character and made them also the love interest.
>>
>>139773798
The fight with femcs brother was absolute garbage.
>>
>>139775206
>jobs to the impurity who killed her parents
>jobs to her brother
>loses her legs
>gets super impurity legs from said impurity
>still loses

She's shit desu
>>
>>139773798
>Is this the long awaited return of GrimDark anime?
if anyone died it would. no one is ever maimed or killed in the manga who has a name except in flashbacks.

Congratulations /a/ you've convinced yourself that this Naruto clone is "cool". You do know this is a 100% Naruto clone right?
>>
File: Benio a best.png (201 KB, 497x499) Image search: [Google]
Benio a best.png
201 KB, 497x499
>>139775206
>>139775936
Yeah, well she's in a shonen manga and she's not the protagonist. Either you job to give them more scenes, or you just don't show up much in the first place. She's still cool in spite of it.
>>
>>139775206
>She still jobs at times,
I've read the manga. She jobs like all the time
>>
>>139776190
>You do know this is a 100% Naruto clone right?
Don't be ridiculous. It's a D. Grey Man clone.
>>
Chapter 29 was just released today, by the way.
There wasn't even a thread.
>>
>>139776456
Has it improved at all?

Last I read their future child(I think) saved them from the edgy brother.
>>
>>139776633
It wasn't his child, it was his guardian spirit.
They don't even explain what a guardian spirit is until some chapters later though.
>>
>>139776456
>loli got kill
Fuck you, black asshole that might or might not be a chick.
>>
>>139776190
>You do know this is a 100% Naruto clone right?
No, it's a Bleach clone.
We even have shota Aizen, NotHollows, NotArrancars and NotShinigamis.
>>
Why do they even bother making the chilhood friend and the loli lust for MC when it's so fucking obvious that he'll end up with Benio?
>>
>>139773798
>>139774919
isn't this by the guy who made binbogami? nah it wont be grimderp
>>
I'm ready for a new Beyond the Boundary with less sads.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.