[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sakurasou is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: kanda.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kanda.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Does /a/ understand that this type of boy would never, ever be liked by any living female? This is not just an example of a generic harem self-insert for otaku. This character actually has a negative personality that repels anyone without a Y-chromosome.

>overreacts to everything; always yelling
>short
>complains about everything; drama queen
>starts yelling and squirming when a girl has contact with him
>tries to act like a white knight and gets knocked out
>cries
>>
>>139768885
He was a nasty, selfish, emotionally abusive prick.
>>
>>139768885
he's the worst
he's the reason why I hate this anime. the other characters are fine though.
I remember how he got warned by that mashiro's friend from england to not get jealous of mashiro's talent and he did and hut mashiro anyway.
iirc, mashiro was the one that took the initiative to apologies after that too, when it's not even her fault.
really? fuck sorata.
>>
>>139768885
Add
>complete failure without any direction in life
It was a shit show,but since the main girl was actually autistic I can see her going along with him.

It had a great ED though.
>>
And to think two girls like this piece of shit manlet.

The only reason I like him is he did programming and that is it.
>>
>>139768885
He didn't deserve Nanami so good riddance
>>
File: Best Boy. Best Meido.jpg (166 KB, 1280x1316) Image search: [Google]
Best Boy. Best Meido.jpg
166 KB, 1280x1316
>>139768885

Ryuunosuke should've been the main character.
>>
>>139771887
he's alpha as fuck, in LN he never said ''yes'' to Rita, kinda destroyed her somehow.
>>
>>139768885
I can understand why Mashiro liked him but not aoyama, it's like she wants herself to suffer more.
>>
>>139768885
Why do people like this series again?
>>
That entire show was so terrible, holy shit.

I want to NTR Jin, though,
>>
>>139768885
He was initially okay but he went downhill during the second cour, I guess much like the show itself.

>>139770441
EDs you mean, since both Days of Dash and Prime Number (Prime Number in particular) were pretty good.

>>139772983
While I haven't read the LN, I read that she was originally mostly a supporting character, it was the anime which increased her importance since apparently the director was an Aoyamafag.
>>
>>139774111
Director selfinserted as her since it's a woman
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.