[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Popeye vs Saitama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: east vs west.jpg (256 KB, 2356x1016) Image search: [Google]
east vs west.jpg
256 KB, 2356x1016
Who would win in a fight, if Saitama fought Popeye who had access to more than one can of spinach?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p_SABG3SPk
Video shows that Popeye would be eager to start shit with a Jap. Given both of their absurd invulnerability and immense power who would win?
>>
>>139733644
Popeye operates on toonforce logic. So he pretty much has this since he's the funnier character to win.
>>
>>139733644
>Popeye would be eager to start shit with a Jap

Did you even watch that thing? He doesn't start shit.
>>
File: ANUUUUUUUU.jpg (21 KB, 141x204) Image search: [Google]
ANUUUUUUUU.jpg
21 KB, 141x204
>>139734065
>Implying he didn't instigate the entire event
He shot an anchor at their ship to reel them in and was ready to take a swing.
>>
>>139733727
Whoa...Popeye really does have the deepest lore...
>>
File: 1459281418372.png (736 KB, 2967x948) Image search: [Google]
1459281418372.png
736 KB, 2967x948
>>139733644
>Nobody will ever animate them trading blows with Popeye using toon logic and throwing planets at Saitama and using his arms as helicopters to fly with Saitama reacting as he would
>>
>>139734351
Yeah but then immediately stopped when they were going to surrender.

As if baldy will even want to fight him.

Actually maybe he will for the challenge.
>>
>>139734496
If he didn't try to start a fight he wouldn't have been fought though, regardless of if he changes his mind

Yeah, challenge.
>>
File: 1448218817975.png (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448218817975.png
16 KB, 200x200
>Saitama super-duper "Guy's I'm totally fucking serious here" punches Popeye
>Popeye crashes into some planet on the far end of the universe
>He uses a lasso to reel himself closer to Earth (because why the fuck wouldn't he have a lasso?)
>On his way back he punches Saitama with a punch with a force that has been building up over his entire journey across the universe
>Saitama finally has a worthy opponent
>And a new friend

Unless we believe that Saitama is the child of Popeye and a Nip woman
>>
>>139733644
Viejo lobo de mar > Captain Baldy
>>
>>139733644
Requesting pic with trivia from Popeye that occasionally gets posted on powerlevel threads.
>>
>>139733644
I wonder what happens if Saitama eats his vegetables.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.