[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think will go down in the Dark Continent arc in Hunter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hunterxhuntervol13.jpg (109 KB, 381x600) Image search: [Google]
hunterxhuntervol13.jpg
109 KB, 381x600
Will Kurapika's story finally be wrapped up?

Will we get a sneak peak about what Gyro is planning?

Will Chrollo finally return (as well as the Phantom Troupe)?

I personally see most of the Dark Continent expedition getting wiped out.
>>
>>139689004
I don't know about Chrollo, but I can see some Troupe members being bodyguards.
>>
File: immortanwitnessed.gif (138 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
immortanwitnessed.gif
138 KB, 600x337
>>139689088
Nice dubs.

I definitely see that as well. I also possibly see Hisoka joining up as a bodyguard.
>>
I'm curious about the Gyro and Welfin/Bizeff subplot, i wonder if we'll ever get to it. It's been hinted at at the start of CA and also at the start of the Election arc, so i imagine it'll be pretty significant.
>>
>>139689861
I imagine Gyro is probably going to use whatever abomination the survivors of the Dark Continent arc bring back with them since its stated his goal is to "spread evil throughout the world".
>>
Is HxH pilot from 1998 good? Never watched it but I'm interested.
>>
>>139691346
It's pretty good, the YYH director was in charge of it.
>>
>>139691346
The first half is pretty good but then it has weird filler.
>>
>what will happen
The ship to the Dark Continent sinks and everyone dies.

This might sound stupid and anticlimactic, but it's really a deconstruction of shonen
>>
>>139689004
I just hope Leorio will get some more spotlight, maybe gain ability similar to Tykki Mikk + some blood-related nen magics. You know, so he can fulfil his duty as a medic even without his tools but at the same time having fucking sweet offensive skills.
>>
>>139692368
Reminder that Togashi already did this one of his previous shonens (Yu Yu Hakusho). He abruptly ended the Three Kings arc with a crappy, rushed tournament.
>>
>>139692527
What was Tyki Mikk's ability? It's been too long since I've read it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.