[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
raildex NT15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: 1459852802808.jpg (173 KB, 698x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459852802808.jpg
173 KB, 698x1000
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume15_Prologue
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume15_Chapter_1
>>
>>139686828

Don't think we need another thread until much later.
>>
>>139687124
A new thread is fine. Not everyone was present for the last one. If it doesn't get going, that's fine too since spoilers won't be here for another 2 days unless someone leaks early
>>
Hoping we'll get some SoL shit with Aogami and Tsuchimikado. I miss both of them
>>
>>139687813
Why does everyone cry and sperg over these characters? It's not like they were good friends to him. They were used for the same abusive gags as the girls are. He's just as afraid of Fukiyose as he is Mikoto
>>
>>139687871
They're genuinely enjoyable to read and give off this "back to the roots" feeling instead of flinging just another character in your face.

Also Tsuchimikado is a very interesting character overall. Better than all the characters introduced in NT.
>>
>>139687968
Tsuchimikado is enjoyable to read sure but Fukiyose is just another "uwaaaaah perveeeeert!!!!!!!!!!!" that we will get anyway and Aogami is just a running joke.
>>
File: NT_Index_v08_063.jpg (269 KB, 698x1240) Image search: [Google]
NT_Index_v08_063.jpg
269 KB, 698x1240
birdway best girl
>Super sadist
>Leader of one of the most powerful magical cabal
>Bossy and arrogant in a non-overbearing and kawaii way
>Strong-willed
>Respectable
>Instills awe
>A normal magical who worked hard to be at Saint level
>Is that cool and awesome character you can count on not just because she's strong, but there's something special about her who can do things that normal magicians can't do or achieve
>Anti-heroine who has a main objective that opposes the MC and his faction, but also has common objectives
>Isn't afraid to do questionable things and get her hands dirty
>Top tier gap moe
>Tsundere for her onii-chan
>>
>>139688170
Too bad she's a twelve yo brat. That makes her shit.
>>
File: 1459237479660.jpg (31 KB, 518x438) Image search: [Google]
1459237479660.jpg
31 KB, 518x438
So is this a quick wrap-up of what previous threads talked about and what might happen:

>IT getting more depth/explanation soon based on preview
>Fun times with kamisato and usagi-san at the new school
>Salome's power is for real (time stopping was the most repeated power idea)
>A level 5 will job, probably mugino/kakine/gunha
>Yuiitsu is actually going to do something (involving dark matter, AIM stalker, or even IT)
>Your favorite girl is still a shit
>Othinus is kind meme has been thrown out the window
>HIGH PRIEST YOU GOD DAMN MUMMY
>>
>>139688388
ROCK ON RIGHT HAND
>>
As much as I don't like it, time stop makes the most sense for Salome's power.

>frightening
>misleading
(If you've read or watched Stardust Crusaders you know exactly what I mean)

It could mislead all the Level 5s. The only Level 5 that could possibly do anything against it is Accelerator, and I believe even he would have to get kicked around a bit before figuring out how to counter it.

>inb4 "you forgot GUTS"

No, I didn't. I don't think Gunha could do shit against time stopping in his current state.

I wonder how IB and WR would affect time stop.
>>
>>139688931
Let me honest. I dislike time stop because I'm super butthurt over Kakoyin and am afraid Kamachi would use time stop to kill off interesting characters.

But I'd be hype as fuck for a time stopper getting BTFO by Accelerator or Touma
>>
>>139688931
Salome is White Player from the PSP game. She will go back in time. Also it's not misleading if Misaki is there.
>>
>>139689046
Time stop would render Misaki unable to use her power though
>>
>>139688931
>timestop
>not timetravel
>implying Touma and Kamisato won't go on adventures through space-time to stop Salome from fucking it up, meeting the younger versions of the Level 5s, setting them to a future where they are not be always complete assfucking doucheholes
>except Kakine fuck that guy
>>
>There are people that are actually hating on Tsuchimikado
>>
>>139689158
Kakine was probably similar to to the beetle when he was younger. if anything, Touma would accidentally turn him into the asshole he is today.
>>
>>139689158
>butterfly effect

>Accelerator dies in an experiment at age 10 because he stood up to darkness, this time 17031 clones die because the new guy killing them DID want them dead and was harder to stop because he had a harder heart
>Misaka also dies to the new Number One
>Mugino is the only one who gets a happy ending
>>
>Miss Understander
Hah
>>
>>139689512
>Tsuchimakado Hater Anon will never return
Thus ends the golden age.
>>
Say Salome can time travel and only Touma and Kamisato can see the differences because of their right hands.

I doubt the changes she makes will turn out well. I wonder if it'll almost be NT9 levels of infinite loops of fucked up shit.

I'm guessing the changes will center around the Level 5s in this possibility? Maybe she has something do with one of them?

Throw out your theories guys
>>
>>139690145
Personally I'd rather time stop than time travel simply because we just had an arc that centered around looping and looping through time, even if it wasn't exactly time travel.
>>
>>139686828
I wonder whose picture will be in the clock pendant?
>>
>>139690445
There doesn't have to be a picture in it
>>
>>139690609
You never know. The reason Salome came to Academy City may be connected to the clock pendant, which has a picture or message from someone inside.
>>
Othinus is best girl.
>>
>>139690796
Maybe. But there's no guarantee. Its better to phrase it has "I wonder if there will be a picture or note inside the clock" instead of phrasing it like you're sure there will be one.
>>
The absolute earliest picture spoilers can happen is tonight, correct? With the most likely time being tomorrow night?

Maybe someone will get their hands on the novel a little early.
>>
>>139686828
So, this confirms that Touma is an esper
Even if IT is magical in nature AC did something to his right hand. IB is not a pure right hand like Kamisato's and it may be a science side thing put there to mess with the magic side
>>
>>139688931
WR wouldn't be able to do anything.
IB would just make Touma not get stopped
>>
>>139691198
If Kamisato's hand can make things disappear then why couldn't it eat the time stop
>>
>>139691189
No, it confirms AC fuckery had something to do with it. He's an esper only by technicality.
>>
>>139691261
How can it eat something that isn't physical in nature?
>>
>>139691261
Because you can't cast a shadow on time?
>>
>>139691338
>>139691341
He could cast a shadow on the user. We haven't really seen how someone using power on him works. What if WR eats/negates power that gets sent his way as long as his shadow is there?

Kind of like a mix up of Accelerator's auto protect and IB.

Kind of makes sense
>>
>>139691261
Because you're retarded.
>>
>>139691576
>getting this offended over speculation
>>
>>139691603
What? I'm not offended I'm stating a fact.
>>
>>139689517
That would never happen unless the butterfly effect made Aleister a drooling retard.
>>
>>139691623
If I were legitimately retarded I likely would not be able to type, and definitely not be able to follow Index. Therefore you are not stating facts. You shat out an insult because you were offended
>>
Another volume that won't advance the plot by even 1%?
>>
>>139691707
You're pretty retarded to think somebody is offended when they toss out an insult belittling your intelligence when you post something stupid.
>>
>>139691730
Guess the one who hasn't read the preview
>>
>>139691683
Why? Butterfly effect could easily make Accelerator and Misaka replaceable.

>I don't wanna do dark stuff! And I'm gonna say it! Fuck this and fuck you.
>Ok kid. Your vector powers are cool but we can get something else. Next please!
>>
>>139691730
So far it seems to be straight into serious mode, not that that's indicative. Also depends what you mean by "the plot", if you mean the overarching Crowley story, then we've got more from the past few volumes than we've had ever.
>>
>>139691761
>still this offended
>>
>>139688931
I would say that her power is most likely some kind of voodoo shit or maybe something similar to measure hearth
>>
I can tell you what Salome's power WON'T be: nothing but bad dating advice.

Anyone who thought this will be a not-serious shipping volume with Salome ~misleading~ Mikoto and Misaki oretty much got BTFO with the preview
>>
>>139692491
>implying Touma and Kakeru won't start dating after this volume
You know what happens when a normal highschool boy meets a mysterious transfer student
>>
>>139692859
What exactly happens? They hook up, regardless of gender?
>>
>>139692859
I would actually be fine with it if this happened

But I don't think it will. At most it would be just implied homolust
>>
>>139692919
They start to hold hands
>>
>>139693039
That's too lewd for their first meeting
>>
>>139693039
This actually brings up the question of what would happen if they touched their right hands to each other
>>
>>139693123
Touma looses another hand
Kamisato shits his pants
>>
So how can Kamachi piss the largest amount of people off as possible with this volume?

My best guess:

>drop the tension and IB origin teasing
>Salome actually has no power/power based on romance/harem
>she actually makes Mikoto confess
>Mikoto gets rejected
>No Yuiitsu, Dark Matter, Rikou or Accelerator tease

Can someone else think of anything better
>>
>No Shitway

Turdwayfags BTFO.
>>
>>139691091
No. It comes out on the 9th so the earliest would be sometime on the 8th (usually afternoon). Japan time.
>>
>>139693268
>drop the tension and IB origin teasing
Just like Ichiranasai

>Can someone else think of anything better

>Usagi is more worthless than Shinka
>the most cool fights are off screen
>Touma doesn't punches anybody
>and if he does, it's implied to happen off screen
>>
>But Index said the misfortune is created by my right hand negating the blessings of god. That would mean Imagine Breaker has to precede the misfortune.

Didn't Index say this before Touma lost his memory? How did he even remember that?
>>
>>139691189
Wasn't it more severe before coming to AC? Like influencing others and shit.
>>
>>139694186
It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that she's said it again at some point off screen.
>>
>>139694186
They could have talked about his memory loss some time after the WW3 since Index seems to know about his memory loss.
>>
File: 1458221754178.jpg (167 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458221754178.jpg
167 KB, 960x1280
>>139694186
>mfw Touma is merely pretending because he recovered his memories during NT9
>>
>>139693855
I know what day it comes out. The afternoon on the 8th would be In the middle of the night on the 7/8th, which means tomorrow night

It could be out tonight if someone gets a copy and leaks. I doubt this is likely but it's not impossible. Most likely spoilers will happen tomorrow night or the next night
>>
>>139694269
>he recovers memories
>still can't remember Misaki
Delicious, delicious tears~
>>
>>139694396
People don't "get" early copies. It's usually someone from the bookstores who leaks the pictures, and that never happens more than a day before the release date after Japan tightened some regulations around 3 years ago.
>>
>>139694603
As I said, not likely.

Again, spoilers probably tomorrow night. If not then, definitely the next night.
>>
>>139694186
That was probably Touma's weird 'knowledge' where he knows about info from before he lost his memories but he doesn't know when he got it.
>>
File: happy lemon.jpg (49 KB, 654x720) Image search: [Google]
happy lemon.jpg
49 KB, 654x720
God, call me a shipper or whathever, but I just love Othinus and Touma interacting.
Would pay just for their SOL.
>>
File: 53933026_p0_master1200.jpg (561 KB, 802x1200) Image search: [Google]
53933026_p0_master1200.jpg
561 KB, 802x1200
>Birdway didn't stick around after the hotpot
This makes me sad.
>>
>>139697234
It is because they are equals, mentally(or something similar) anyway, so they know what makes each other tick.
>>
>>139697234

I like it too, but it's a bit jarring when you remember that a few volumes ago she was eternally torturing him.
>>
File: lucy.jpg (220 KB, 829x1200) Image search: [Google]
lucy.jpg
220 KB, 829x1200
>>139697234
It seems like Kamachi can finally do the sidekick dynamic that I think he wanted for Index (the character) but without all the problems. Othinus can be there for almost every scene just by tagging along since she's fucking tiny and Touma can talk to her whenever it's convenient for the plot. Touma can do his introspection by talking to Othinus at Kamachi's convenience and they don't have to hide anything from each other because that's how they were set-up (since he's doing introspection and she's the character he's bouncing his thoughts against).

It's the same reason why Lucy from Mx0 was my favorite character. She knew all of Taiga's secrets and talked to him all the time mainly because they were together the most due to her convenient role and size. It may seem like she was just a convenient device for Taiga to bounce his thoughts against/someone to talk to because he was keeping a secret from everyone else but she turned out to be my favorite because they didn't have to hide anything from each other.
>>
File: ride never ends.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ride never ends.gif
205 KB, 500x500
>years after Index
>Touma feels like he needs to go to the convienence store to buy some food
>gets out of house
>after some walk he gets to the convinience store
>is about to cross the road
>hears an Uho hoi in the distance
>>
File: 1457644127898.gif (1021 KB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
1457644127898.gif
1021 KB, 375x212
>>139698415
>>
File: 1441502491750.gif (3 MB, 307x173) Image search: [Google]
1441502491750.gif
3 MB, 307x173
>>139698415
>>
cant wait for fake spoilers

they are fake but they are fun to talk about
>>
>>139699020
Touma dies, next volume is Index: Relevations vol 1. New MC is Kakeru.
>>
>>139693123
Kamisato has to activate WR, so at first nothing.
>>
>>139698415
The preview puts a lot of emphasis on Touma's routine and how much he is used to certain places and things
Makes me think everything is going to hell in this volume
>>
>>139700393
Either that or its used to emphasize the effect losing his school is going to have on him.
>>
>>139700393
This. Shit is going to happen. I also think it'll actually have little to do with Touma for once but he will still be watching.

An example of this is Salome fucking with time and therefore Touma's world, even if Touma is not what she cares about
>>
>>139688388
>Othinus is kind meme has been thrown out the window
Fucking finally. What happened?
>>
>>139700473
>the effect losing his school
It's just temporarly. Getting a classmate killed or failing school would fuck him up, not the crushed schoolbuilding.
>>
>>139700673

>“Gods are just awful, aren’t they!?”
>“That includes me, you know?”
>“Can you look me in the eye and swear you’ve never done anything like that, Othinus? I don’t know much about Norse mythology, but I’m betting there’s something there.”
>“Ahem.”
>He could guess what it meant when the eyepatch maiden cleared her throat.
>“Let’s see what turns up when I search ‘Odin’ and ‘cruelty’.”
>“Stop! You have to be insane to search someone’s name in front of them!”
>>
>>139700673
Odin is cruel.
>>
Oh shit. If Salome can mess with time, couldn't that open up Othinus getting her powers back?

If she were to mess with time, couldn't it potentially result in NT9/10 going a different way? Or maybe even something before that? So Othinus would never lose her power?

Say Salome messes with something and suddenly Othinus changes her plan in NT or never comes up with a plan to begin with because she's eased her "no one understands me" angst a different way or never had it to begin with. Or what if everything was the same except for how NT10 ended?

I wonder what Kamachi could do with that.
>>
>>139700769

If she has time powers, I sincerely doubt they'd be that powerful. It'd probably just be stopping time for a short period.
>>
What if Kamachi pulls a Samurai Flamenco, and everything was just God making Touma's twisted, masochistic inner wishes true?
>>
>>139700843
But any time powers at all are OP. And I never said Salome had to change anything major or even have the power to change anything major. Butterfly effect and all.
>>
File: Oriana5.jpg (247 KB, 559x796) Image search: [Google]
Oriana5.jpg
247 KB, 559x796
What does the sign say?
>>
>Salome /səˈloʊmiː/[1] (Greek: Σαλώμη Salōmē, pronounced [salóːmeː]) (c. AD 14 – between 62 and 71) was the daughter of Herod II and Herodias. She is infamous for demanding and receiving the head of John the Baptist, according to the New Testament. According to Flavius Josephus's Jewish Antiquities, Salome was first married to Philip the Tetrarch of Ituraea and Trakonitis. After Philip's death in 34 AD she married Aristobulus of Chalcis and became queen of Chalcis and Armenia Minor. They had three children. Three coins with portraits of Aristobulus and Salome have been found.[2] Her name in Hebrew is שלומית (Shlomiẗ, pronounced [ʃlomiθ]) and is derived from the root word שָׁלוֹם (shalom), meaning "peace".[3]

Salome will demand Touma's or Kekeru's head, but will be peacful by the end.
>>
>>139700673
The thing is, that meme was made with full knowledge that she is not in fact perfectly kind but rather because Touma simplified it to that when she stopped torturing him and gave his world back. I don't see how that throws it out.
>>
>>139700989
Demanding someone's head is pretty...not peaceful.

I wonder what this could translate into with Index.

She didn't ask fir Jesus' head.

Touma = Jesus

(Not really but go with me here)

So who would John the Baptist be?
>>
>>139701139
>So who would John the Baptist be?
Kakeru. Or Tsuchimikado, Aoami, Index, Misaka, Accel. Since Level 5s are mentioned, only Misaka and Accel remains. Since Accel appeared long ago, I guess it will be him.
>>
>>139701301
Maybe.

Also aren't saints related to Jesus?

People have been tossing around the "Level 5s = science Saints but weaker" for years

So uh maybe they are John the Baptists?
>>
>>139700968
Nothing apparently
>>
I hope that Mikoto is killed in a brutal way in this volume.
>>
>>139701660
How is level 5 weaker than saints? Misaka could keep up with that valkyrie hybrid bitch and accel with Kakine would just fuck them up on spot. Misaki might be able to mindcontrol one, and if mugino hits with er ability saint is instakilled. Dont know about gunha or aogami
>>
>>139702105
>It's a Mikoto can fight Saints episode
>>
>>139702105
>Aogami
Post completely discarded
>>
>>139702009
Spoilers from a nip friend:

>Misaka confronts Touma, wants him to explain everything to her
>help me, so I can help you scenario
>Touma gives in
>Misaka storms off to castrate Kamisato
>She is beaten up by the harem
>Touma saves her
>In an emotional moment, she confesses
>Touma says nope, telling her everything was already a mistake, it would just bring more harm to her
>Misaka goes home while crying
>Crazy haremettes ambush her
>Everyone kicks and tosses her around
>A magicians inflicts mental pain
>Dismemberment by plant vines
>Finally the scientist decapatitates her
>Sends her head to Touma with a drone
It was all in a non's head
>>
>>139702532
>It was all in anon's head
Sounds about right
>>
>>139702290
Still, say a saint that can defeat Accel or Kakine or Gunha.
>>
>>139702532
Nah, my head is not such a happy place
>>
>>139702571
Kanzaki can defeat Accel
>>
>>139702105
I wish Brunhilde would have cut Mikoto in half from her shoulder to her navel exactly like what happened in that movie Ironclad.
>>
>>139702571
Double Saint Acqua? Other than that? Probably none. Vectors are bullshit. I dunno how Dark Matter interacts with Magic.
>>
>>139702184
But she could. I dont know if she could beat her, but she was able to keep up
>>
>>139702687
Unlikely at best. White wings Accel can reflect magic too.
>>
>>139702788
Because Brunhild refused to let go of her sword and Mikoto was given time to set up a field radar before the fight. In any normal situation where the Saint doesn't choose to be a retard Mikoto would lose in a heartbeat.
>>
>>139702812
Even normal accel can. I dont remember him being directly hit by some magic attack. Only by Aiwass but thats a different story
>>
>>139702939
Normal Accelerator reflected some but not all of a magic attack, it's unclear how that would go for other magic attacks except for a case by case business.
>>
>>139702812
Maybe if Kanzaki would actually use her fucking sword
>>
>>139703029
And then it would get reflected too?
>>
>>139702928
Isnt her radar always active?
>>139703029
>hitting Accelerator with a sword
yeah sure
>>
>>139703052
When she used the sword she could keep up with a blade that was cutting through literal dimensions though. That's why Carissa didn't curbstomp everyone.
>>
>>139703184
How is speed relevant when going against his reflection?
>>
>>139703240
I don't remember exactly the quote, but I'm pretty sure that Yusen is a spell that Kanzaki uses with her sword that can cut pretty much everything, or at least it says that it's an instant kill. Point is that Kanzaki doesn't kill, and second of all she would to be at least on par talking about speed. I think it gets explained during the battle against Carissa, because technically even Carissa's sword should cut through anything. I don't have the novels to check though
>>
>>139703093
Not that one, the "I'll spread iron sand all over the ground and detect her movements using that" one that Kamachi said was the only thing letting her keep up with her movements.
>>
>>139703388
>A tremendous noise rang out.
>The next thing Kamijou knew, Kanzaki and Carissa had their blades locked together at extremely close quarters. Carissa had merely rushed in and swung her sword, but Kamijou hadn’t been able to see even that simple action.
>“So you can fight on the level of this dimension-severing attack? With two attacks that can slice through anything, some inconsistencies or contradictions may be created between the two laws.”
>>
>>139703388
But accels field isnt physical shit. Its like area that if you enter he can control your movement, his personal reality. I dont think you can cut that
>>
>>139703388
You don't "cut through" Accelerator's shield though, all it does it change the direction of your attack. It's like an extreme version of parrying.
>>
>>139703474
It's magic, so you can't say for sure how it would turn out
>>
>>139703530
>>139702812
>>
Could Kanzaki beat Ichigo?
>>
>>139703566
True.
I wish we would see more of winged Accel. Or you know, Accel in general
>>
File: 1452837220870.png (661 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452837220870.png
661 KB, 1280x720
ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, I'M IRRELEVANT AGAIN
>>
>>139703584
No
>>
>>139703894
Proofs?
>>
OK guys, I've got some spoilers, but the guy they are from is shady, so take it with a grain of salt.

>The students at Touma's school are sent to different schools till it gets repaired
>With AC tech it won't take more than a few days
>Non of Touma's classmates go to the same place as him
>Somehow, Aogami ended up in an all-girl school
>Bunny girl is class prez in new school and basically Komoe 2.0, bugging Touma about his grades and worriing he might 'infect' her school with lazyness
>Talks about an other transfer student who is actually competent and helpful
>Turns out it's Kamisato
>Usual SoL moments with Bunny and a 'cold' Kamisato
>Kamisato's harem follows him to school, so he ends up hiding in the same place as Touma, who is hiding from Bunny
>Narration switches to Salome
>Enters the city in an 'unusual' manner
>She came from London, and her mission is to capture a certain someone, but she is more concerned about someone else she wants to bring home
>She says her power is 'miracules'
>She can seemingly teleport, alter fate, predict things and cause all kinds of miracules
>She demonstrates it when a kid runs onto the road, right before a car, but when she appeared, the kid somehow 'moved' safely to the other side
>>
>>139705146
>Her target is Accelerator, someone her employer wants for themselves
>Her main reason to agree to the mission is that she can bring home her childhood friend, Kamisato Kakeru
>Back at Touma, Ellen calls Kakeru and explains that 'she' is here
>Kakeru is afraid, because he doesn't want his harem powers to work on her
>They talk about Salome's mysterious 'third power' and miracules, and Touma hears the conversation and thinks she can help him understand IT and IB
>Then he rushes out to save whoever Salome wants to capture and ask her
>Kakeru learns that Salome wants to defeat Accel and fears she will die to him, so he sets out too
>Back to Salome, she is actually doing pretty good against Accel
>He tries to analyze her abilities, but doesn't understand how can she harm him
>As Touma and Kakeru enters the scene, they almost fight again
>Kakeru wants to protect Salome, but doesn't want to save her, because then she would be added to the harem
>Touma's idea is that he just grabs her and runs away before Accel can harm her
>Strangly, her power won't work on Touma
>Meanwhile, Accel figured out what was the problem
>Salome is a gemstone who can stop time for a while
>Volume ends with Yuitsu knocking out the weakened Accel, with an 'outwordly blast'
>She wants to attack Touma next
>Kakeru decides tha he will help Touma, but WR doesn't work on Yuitsu, and since she made her weapons, they won't disappera, unlike with Noukan
>Laura smiles, the kid she hired couldn't bring her the key, but things are getting intresting
>Next vol is about Yuitsu's revenge against Aleister and everything dear to him
>>
>>139705201
Fuck me, so we finally get Accel this volume?
>>
>>139705146
>Aogami ends up in an all girls school
That's my man
>>
>>139705146
>>Kamisato's harem follows him to school, so he ends up hiding in the same place as Touma, who is hiding from Bunny
kek
>>
>Accel
Fake as fuck, better enjoy another 5 new characters you don't give a shit about.
>>
>>139705201
>Accelerator doing nothing but jobbing
Too plausible to be fake
>>
File: 1459956141736.gif (2 MB, 622x347) Image search: [Google]
1459956141736.gif
2 MB, 622x347
>fake spoilers are here
>>
>>139705402
How many of them would still be virgins by the end of the week?
>>
>>139705201
>accel being knock out
shit volume

also fake
>>
>>139705146
>>Kamisato's harem follows him to school, so he ends up hiding in the same place as Touma, who is hiding from Bunny
Aogamis part made it rather questionable, but this one saved it
>>
>>139705146
>>139705201

Not that I even considered this to be real, but this is literally debunked by the cover in the fact that salome gets to their school.
>>
File: NT_Index_v06_000_Full_cover.jpg (1 MB, 4107x1600) Image search: [Google]
NT_Index_v06_000_Full_cover.jpg
1 MB, 4107x1600
>>139705700
Not all the covers are perfect 1:1 events that happen in the story
>>
>>139705782

Still gives you a general idea, and there was no mention of salome ever going to the school in those fake spoilers.
>>
I miss the Amakusas, Stiyl, Kanzaki, Tsuchimikado and all of the older characters. They all had fun interactions that a lacking nowadays. Like how many suddenly important characters does Kamachi want to introduce that aren't as charming as the old ones because they're just a plot device to be thrown away after. I mean we haven't seen Accel in like 10 volumes except for a brief appearance during the boss rush
>>
I'm not sure how I feel about these potentially fake spoilers.

One one hand, it definitely sounds Kamachi and compltely plausible.

On the other, it also sounds like an /a/non who knows Kamachi's style and what /a/ in general wants made something up on the fly.
>>
>>139706102

I don't want a level 5 losing again.
>>
>>139705146
8/10 Not as good as the one where Index and Othinus do a fusion dance.
>>
The person who originally posted those spoilers literally used the word "spoilers" (air quotes) to describe them.

So they are 99% fake. The 1% is me betting the actual novel might be very, very close.

As in:

>time stop
>after a Level 5
>knows Kamisato
>Yuiitsu appears
>>
>>139706102
At least it doesn't have anything as obviously damning as "gemstones are immune to IB lol"
>>
>>139706522
Would you be able to affect Accelerator even if he was stopped in time though? He wouldn't be able to do anything complicated but his regular shield was automatic wasnt it, it even worked while he was asleep.
>>
>>139706570
>gemstones are immune to IB
They should be. Gemstone are natural.
>>
>>139706698
So are leylines
>>
>>139706626
Frozen time would not have vectors on Accelerator's end. There'd be nothing for him to reflect until time restarted. I doubt you could kill him but I bet you could injure him.

>stop time
>stab or shoot him while time is stopped and make sure the bullet is as close to him as you can get it

None of this would kill him though, I'm betting.

But like the spoilers say, I'm betting she would want him alive anyway
>>
>>139706725
IB doesn't destroy leylines.
>>
Spoilers are probably fake

Still hoping for the for novel to be close to them. Or maybe it's a prank and the spoilers are real and the original poster of them is just trolling
>>
>>139707315
It doesn't, but it erases them temporarily, that's literally how he was tracked. I'm not doing this shit again read NT2.
>>
>>139705201
Not beliving them completly but:

Making Salome a member of Touma´s harem would be funny just to see the face of Kakeru at the end.
>>
Spoilers have to be fake, because Kamachi confirmed Touma dies in this vol.
>>
>>139708427
I'm sure. If he confirmed it you'd have a source to go with that right?
>>
File: uihar.jpg (69 KB, 502x560) Image search: [Google]
uihar.jpg
69 KB, 502x560
>>139708427
Here's your smug Uiharu reply.
>>
I hacked into Kamachi's database but I could only read a glimpse of what actually happens in this volume since someone noticed and encrypted the thing beyond salvation. The world police is on my ass so I'll be quick.
the #6 Level 5 is a
>>
>>139708825

blue-haired pervert using the name Aogami Pierce.
>>
>>139708825
Shouldn't have wasted all your time on the intro
>>
>>139708888
Quads confirm.
>>
>>139702812
He has trouble with telesma, he got hit by gabe and got knocked out by the hyper beam. Silvia, acqua and iirc Kanzaki's super slash use telesma
>>
>>139709201
Getting only knocked out by a literal angel attacking with the intent to destroy half of Eurasia makes one think that an attack or two from Kanzaki isn't going to do a lot however.
>>
>>139702571
I doubt gunha or normal Kakine can beat a serious saint.
>>
>>139709288
Gunha might have a shot, especially if he's listened to Ollerus. He's the most durable Level 5 besides Kakine after all and can heal himself. Kakine is effectively immortal.
>>
>>139709288

Kakine can't even beat some robutt slut that's using a knockoff of accelerator's powers.

I fucking believed in him, his entrance where he destroyed the helicopter with his big beetle form was based as fuck and then he got his ass handed to him.
>>
>>139709471
Rensa is broken as fuck
>>
>>139702571
>say a saint that can defeat Accel or Kakine or Gunha

So all of them?
>>
File: 6787.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6787.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
>mfw takitsubo reaches level 5 and gives all of the current level 5s a boost in strength allowing them to compete with and defeat saints

This is happening at some point and you know it.
>>
>>139709783
But they can already compete with saints.
>>
>>139709373
I said normal kakine
DM Kakine isn't even human hell I'm pretty sure winged accel is consider 5.3
>>
>>139702105
Misaki couldn't keep up with roller blade dudes that were only half as fast as a saint. she would be fucked. Same with Mugino she doesn't have advanced tracking like mikoto and mikoto only worked because of the pre-laid out iron sand.

>>139709783
accel, kakine, and gunha can already compete.
>>
Why doesn't academy city just start pumping out cute robot girls that can use white wings like rensa but none of the other 5 powers? Seems a lot better than those praying mantis biribiri-bots.
>>
>>139710340
>Mugino she doesn't have advanced tracking like mikoto
I thought the point of her catching St. Germains spears out of the air was to show that her robot bits had really superhuman reaction times? Not saying she's saint tier, but she's not totally useless.
>>
>>139710464
It has been a while since I read NT13 I thought that was playing to her super robot strength
>>
>>139710358
They need to cut bits out of people's brains to make Rensas. Also Aleister seems to prefer to use tech derived from Esper powers (Dark Matter enhanced soldiers, Five_Over series etc.) rather than straight up using things with esper powers for some reason.
>>
File: Nuit.jpg (101 KB, 730x600) Image search: [Google]
Nuit.jpg
101 KB, 730x600
Make me proud, Kamachi.
>>
>>139711563
Nuit is endgame, NT15 is like the 33% mark.
>>
>>139711712
>there will be 100 volumes of Index novels
>>
>>139711805
>He expected less of kamachi.exe
>>
>>139711805
Index won't end in our lifetime.
>>
>>139711863
Well, at current pace Kamachi would need like 20 years to get to 100 Index volumes.
>>
>>139710358
They are expensive. reeeeaaaally expensive
>>
>>139710340
>pre-laid out iron sand.
Isn't that shit every where in the city?

Like, Mikoto doesn;t set it up before hand - its just there.

Apart from virgin enviroments like the middle of a tundra or forest untouched by human hands, that iron sand will be there in at least small quantaties.
>>
>>139712292
In that fight she specifically put iron sand down because Thor told her about the speed advantage. Miko got prep time.It wasn't small deposits the ground was covered with it.
>>
File: ToAru-Anime-Rensa-1408096.jpg (138 KB, 639x793) Image search: [Google]
ToAru-Anime-Rensa-1408096.jpg
138 KB, 639x793
>>139710612
>>139711999

Sometimes people don't die immediately when they're cut in half, right? It would have been nice for frenda to get the rensa treatment and join the brigade, adding an android to the two cyborgs we have already.

But seriously though, I wonder how much a rensa without powers costs. One with powers would already make for a unique companion. Maybe Aneri will become a bit more advanced and get a body, she's already competing with takitsubo for the hamazurabowl.
>>
>>139712719
>Sometimes people don't die immediately when they're cut in half, right?
true but mugino dragged frenda's upper half around town. Then again her surviving makes more sense than sniper-chan being alive
>>
>>139713051

Dont mean to change gears so quickly, but what still boggles my mind is how mugino found frenda so quickly. Even hanzou who isn't a member of a team like ITEM has a ton of escape routes and hideouts, you'd think that frenda would be able to get away with her own paths.

I was hoping that railgun would shed some light on what exactly went on with her throughout the battle royale since they teased us with the sniper fight, but they just skipped it.
>>
>>139713436
If I remember correctly she was with Kakine and Takitsubo found him
>>
>>139713436
Saten told Mugino where to find Frenda. Sh is actually the main villain, pulling the strings from behind.
>>
>>139713436
Frenda had tons but knew some/all and got lucky. Like how they knew about the one in the mall
>>139713577
nope it was just kakine and GITD
>>
>>139713650

Fucking GITD played kakine like a piano, I'm surprised he didn't come after her too in NT6.
>>
>>139713626
>Where the hell is Frenda?!
>Saten passes by
>Hey, did you ssayy Frenda? Is she a friend of you?
>Mugino plays dumb and says yes
>Saten says she saw her go to "that" place
>Mugino thanks her and leaves with a disturbing scary smile

>mfw Saten's big mouth vaussed Frenda's death
>>
>>139714137
*caused
>>
>>139714137

As much as that sounds like something saten would do, the clothing covered in blood and distorted face from losing her shit would probably give mugino away.

I actually miss psycho mugino, it was rather exciting even if she was a huge jobber.
>>
File: Education.png (647 KB, 811x1201) Image search: [Google]
Education.png
647 KB, 811x1201
>No Birdway
Explain this shit to me /a/.
>>
>>139714824
Birdway a shit
>>
>>139714824
She's got an imouto to look after, no time for Touma's shit.
>>
When are we getting Mikoto's shameless boob grabbing on Misaki translated?
>>
>>139715087
After you buy and scan the raws.
>>
>>139714972
>Implying Touma wouldn't look after his imouto's imouto.
>>
File: defendthis.png (370 KB, 359x512) Image search: [Google]
defendthis.png
370 KB, 359x512
>>139715087

Slutty chapter doesn't deserve to get translated. Neither does sniper-chan getting bullied by kakine. Let's move on to the next arc already.
>>
>>139715624
Why is Shiage awkwardly inserted there?
>>
>>139715825

Refer to all the posts where someone posts an image of mikoto and misaki asking for season 3 and someone else responds with an image of shiage calling them sluts.

Pay them no mind like stiylposter or the shitty tier list guy.
>>
File: 20160405193402558.jpg (291 KB, 630x967) Image search: [Google]
20160405193402558.jpg
291 KB, 630x967
>>139715624
>Chinese base
>>
>>139714824

Birdway has no place in NT15 though, it's mostly gonna be science or a circle-jerk between the three powers.

Honestly I hope someone like takitsubo gets kidnapped by yuiitsu just to spice up the list of characters here, I'm not satisfied with kamijou, usagi-san, and kamisato's faction.
>>
>>139715087
I'm pretty sure everyone gave up on the Railgun manga since they skipped Battle Royale.
>>
File: 1420806912802.jpg (100 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1420806912802.jpg
100 KB, 640x800
Misaka better show up in this volume or I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>139716157
Kill yourself.
>>
>>139716157
>That midriff.
>>
File: 1459118855841.jpg (392 KB, 912x3096) Image search: [Google]
1459118855841.jpg
392 KB, 912x3096
>>139716220

Midriff is underrated. Itsuwa, Orianna, Umidori, Othinus, and whoever else I'm forgetting all have my thanks for showing them off.
>>
File: 1457329555747.jpg (100 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1457329555747.jpg
100 KB, 640x800
>>139716220
Mikoto is literally sex. Touma is gay as fuck for not noticing.
>>
>volume will heavily feature Kamisato
Eh, he's not that bad I guess, but his harem a shit so I'd rather he be one of those characters Kamachi uses and throws away, rather than a reoccuring one
>>
File: misaka.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
misaka.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>139716298
>Touma is gay as fuck for not noticing.
She hasn't shoved her belly button in his face yet. They should all just go to the beach again really.
>>
File: 133.jpg (47 KB, 474x479) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
47 KB, 474x479
>>139716298

>Touma won't notice her because she's flat
>Accelerator won't notice her because he can't get it up, and if he could it would go straight into last order
>Shiage won't notice her because she isn't a sleepy fuckdoll and won't wear a bunny suit
>Gunha won't notice her because she doesn't have GUTS
>Thor won't notice her because he's a dumb powerlust shounen trap

Mikoto is dumb for not going after the only man who will truly love her. And then when she finally turns her attention to kuroko out of desperation, she'll find that musujime has already taken her.
>>
>>139716592
>Mikoto is dumb for not going after the only man who will truly love her.
high priest?
>>
>>139716433
It will forever amuse me that in a series that suddenly introduces one guy and a bunch of girls, and is more or less a harem anime, we all decided Kamisato's harem was a shit, but most people see Kamisato as a pretty interesting character.
>>
>>139716592
>And then when she finally turns her attention to kuroko out of desperation
>Implying she will ever see Kuroko as nothing more than a friend, no matte how desperate
>Implying a 10/10 cute that is considered hotte than an idol won't be swatting away guys left and right.
>>
>>139716592
>Mikoto is dumb for not going after the only man who will truly love her.
Stalking =/= Love
>>
>>139716719

The old man was competition for sure but he ate shit, I'm talking about Etzali who is surely lurking around.

The girl in the dress and him were dropped so fucking hard, yet the out of place heavy object character put in work just three volumes ago. Kamachi needs to step it up.
>>
>>139716767

None of his named harem members are remotely interesting. Even their designs, which could have salvaged them, are lame.
>>
>>139716220
Mikoto is too cute
>>
>>139716592
Shiage won't notice her because she's flat
Touma won't notice her because she is a brat and he likes onee-sans
>>
>>139717036

Shiage noticed saiai though.
>>
>>139717036
But Misaka has literally 10,000 imoutos
>>
File: Keikaku doori.jpg (210 KB, 508x656) Image search: [Google]
Keikaku doori.jpg
210 KB, 508x656
>>139717163
Because she is perfection
>>
>>139717163
That was because of legs and upskirts. Zappy dan wears shorts
>>
File: lewdkinu.jpg (173 KB, 849x422) Image search: [Google]
lewdkinu.jpg
173 KB, 849x422
>>139717265
>>
>>139717451
>Mahaya will never do Index porn again
>>
[muffled "Uho hoi~" in the distance]
>>
File: tkt.jpg (72 KB, 459x690) Image search: [Google]
tkt.jpg
72 KB, 459x690
>>139717265

What goes through takitsubo's mind when she does things like that? Is it the price she has to pay for potentially being the most broken esper in history?
>>
>>139717571
Probably using her powers to stalk Hamazura and every girl he has ever crossed paths with
>>
>>139717571
Body Crystal wasn't the only drug she was on
>>
>>139707949
>Making Salome a member of Touma´s harem would be funny just to see the face of Kakeru at the end.

He would be happy, considering he doesn't want another girl in his harem. He would gladly give them all to another person, probably.
>>
File: sluten.gif (683 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
sluten.gif
683 KB, 320x180
It's time for a new take on the girl listings.

LITERAL SEMEN DEMON TIER
Othinus
Frenda

TURBOSLUT TIER
Mugino
Worst
Girl in the dress
Saten
Lessar

SLUT TIER
Takitsubo
Umidori
Saiai
Orianna
Agnese
Kuroko
Wannai

UNPURE TIER
Seria
Maria
Kongou
Awaki
Misuzu
Fukiyose
Awatsuki

MAIDEN TIER
Itsuwa
Uiharu
Komoe
Misaki
Mikoto
Birdway
Sasha

NUN TIER
Laura
Index
Orsola

PURER THAN FRESH WHITE SNOW TIER
Last order
GUTS
>>
File: 1426530089559.jpg (259 KB, 400x588) Image search: [Google]
1426530089559.jpg
259 KB, 400x588
Misaka deserves nothing but love and affection.
>>139716592
Unless it's from a filthy spic. Etzali please stop posting.
>>
>>139719254

Now this is a sensible tier list. Aside from Saiai not being in literal semen demon and misaki not being in turboslut, I have no issues.

No one loses because both ends of the list are good.
>>
>>139708825
>the #6 Level 5 is a

mystery! Because he will never be revealed.
>>
>>139719254
>Mikoto and Itsuwa in Maiden tier
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: st86.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
st86.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>139719254

>Saten
>Anywhere but purer than fresh white snow

This is unacceptable. And why didn't you include banri and haruue in maiden tier?
>>
>>139719246
He doesn't like them being all obsessed over a guy like a harem member though, I'm sure he'd still be pissed as fuck if Harem Accepter brainwashed his annoying not-actual imouto
>>
How likely is it the volume will be close enough to those "spoilers" that they are not fake even if they were
>>
>>139720126
Don't know why he just doesn't kill Touma with a gun, though.
>>
>>139720400
What spoilers?
>>
>>139720495
They are fake but I think some of them might be close to being accurate
>>
I actually really like the idea of her actual power being time stop but her thinking of it as and calling it "miracles". If Kamachi gives her time stop I hope he has her do this
>>
>>139720882

Kamachi won't re-use miracles. That's Shutaura/Arisa's thing and the entire basis of the endymion movie.
>>
>>139720948
But it won't actually be miracles, though. She'd just be using the word, and incorrectly too. Would fit with misleading. She might not even know her mistake either
>>
>>139719254
Saia seems more unpure than slut to me seeing her reaction to accidentally showing her panties to Shiage, but this is a pretty well made list all the same.
>>
File: 3.jpg (466 KB, 930x987) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
466 KB, 930x987
>all those fresh new episodes from this season coming out friday
>NT15 spoilers and translations should be starting around then

My fingers might fall off from the shitposting. NT13 with high priest and NT14 were moves in the right direction, hopefully NT15 delivers and Salome turns out to be likeable.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.