[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think about Gin no Saji?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 345435435354.jpg (204 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
345435435354.jpg
204 KB, 1600x900
What does /a/ think about Gin no Saji?
>>
>>139660870
I love the manga, too bad about the hiatus.
>>
Liked it a lot. S3 never though.
>>
I stopped caring after Hachiken and his senpai started a pig farm. I'm not sure why but when I look back on the entire manga, it becomes less and less engaging as the MC becomes more comfortable in his environment.

It's not so much a problem of relatability as less emotional investment. Komaba's subplot and the daddy issues were nice sources of tension but ever since they petered out, all that's left is the tutoring.

Also, Mikage is a very weak character. Literally every other regular cast member is more compelling than her MUH HORSES.
>>
>>139661478
I do to but it's a shame the author pulled that year timeskip and is trying to rush it. I really wanted this to go on and show a lot more
>>
>Bingeating the anime
>>
OP here, just finished the first season and definitely moving to second one.

Is it okay to think that Cheese is the best girl?
>>
Not enough cute girls.
>>
Its a great anime, started the manga first but got to tiresome to read so decided to watch it great choice in my part
>>
File: them legs.jpg (101 KB, 841x1280) Image search: [Google]
them legs.jpg
101 KB, 841x1280
>>139661910
>Is it okay to think that Cheese is the best girl?
Yes. In fact she's really the only memorable one aside from Egg.

>>139661944
There are plenty of cute girls, they just don't get any screentime.
>>
>>139662146
None of these girls look cute.
>>
>>139664694
Fag.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.