[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why you cocksuckers stop caring about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
File: 0024-0025.png (388 KB, 1802x1300) Image search: [Google]
0024-0025.png
388 KB, 1802x1300
Why you cocksuckers stop caring about this?
>>
It's shit.
>>
I dropped it the second powerlevels showed up. Also its another one of those dumbass series where no one ever dies.
>>
>>139660328
But the demons have killed tons of people and consumed their souls which erases their existence
>>
>>139661567
Nah they just have to go around London finding the seven virtues so that they can summon the Goddesses and bring everyone good back alive.
>>
>>139658369
>another tournament arc
no thanks
>>
>>139658369
casualfags only like shonen with active anime adaptations
>>
>>139658369
Because it's generic shit
>>
>>139658369
Where were you yesterday and the day before?
>>
>>139658369
Kind of generic with a bunch of ass pulls and other cliches I'm not a fan of, but I've been enjoying it.
>>
>>139664665
What other tournament arc did they had?
>>
I dropped it when Red Hawk died and mangastream became the go-to.
>>
>>139670820
>dropping a manga cuz of niggersteam

Die racist scum
>>
I did go down the drain in quality, but Escanor is a nice character.
>>
I gave up of discussing chapters when the author decided that he could bend the plot to his convenience.

>Veronica is dead and buried
>Wait I regret what I did
>Veronica isn't dead anymore

>Elaine is dead
>There's this magic that can bring her back for some minutes
>Ok, I regret what I did, let's just pretend the time limit doesn't exist anymore

>Escanor gets his power from the Sun
>Man, it's really hard to write a character that's only useful at noon
>I regret what I did, Escanor gets his power from anything that is figuratively his Sun now.
>>
>>139658369
>finally get his backstory
>generic 'hulk' backstory
>wahh people see me as a monster

man that was so disappointing. Doesn't really fit his sun personality either.
>>
damn I guess is trending to hate on ntz now
>>
>>139671065
Veronica never died, and her return was only one part of many that set up Elizabeth's power.

There was never a time limit set on how long Elaine would stay around. I don't know where you read this, because it certainly wasn't in the manga.

This literally just happened, and will probably be temporary.
>>
>>139658369
It's garbage. No better than Fairy Tail at this point.
>>
>>139670893
>quality dropped
This is shitposting. It's the exact same as it has always been. Fuck, if anything it's gotten better now that threatening enemies have finally been introduced and the plot has developed beyond "we need to find the Sins".
>>
>>139670751
The one where diana got her hammer. Mel and ban fought.
>>
Stop reading after that fairy King kept getting the short end of the stick unjustly EVERYTIME. The talking pig is also an annoying faggot,
>>
>>139672206
Not that anon but it was genuinely good while the bad guys were the holy knights. Now it's just some powerlevelling mary sues against some powerlevelling creeps. He even redeemed the fucking half goat dude just because he thought beardy being evil meant he couldn't.
>>
>>139672375
>Not that anon but it was genuinely good while the bad guys
The Holy Knights were mostly uninteresting outside of Helbram and Hendrickson. They were basically just assholes with no actual reason behind anything they did.
>>
It was fun when the demons showed up. I dropped it the chapter before this guy showed up because the power levels were too much.
>>
>>139672459
MUH HOLY WAR
>>
>>139672516
>we'll protect the citizens by using them as slave labour and acting like complete cunts
>>
File: nnt.jpg (1016 KB, 1548x1144) Image search: [Google]
nnt.jpg
1016 KB, 1548x1144
>>139672009
>Veronica never died
>There was never a time limit
You're not even trying anon.
>>
>>139672585
You've completely misread those scenes, anon.

Veronica's "death" followed on from Dr Dana's "death". As in, they weren't actually dead to begin with. They were in the process of dying, but were revived by Elizabeth. This was all to foreshadow her mass revival of Liones 50 chapters later. Not a single person in the threads for that chapter actually thought she was dead.

Not a time limit, in fact you've proven yourself wrong. She's still running on her feelings for Ban.
>>
File: 011.jpg (241 KB, 894x1300) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
241 KB, 894x1300
>>139672585
>>
>>139658369
It just isn't very good anymore. The story, powerlevels and fights have all become shit.
>>
>>139672910
>>139673026
>They were in the process of dying
I think they would do something like search a doctor if she has just dying. Elizabeth wouldn't go "well, sucks that my sister is dying, just bury her in that place" if Veronica was still alive.

>Not a time limit, in fact you've proven yourself wrong. She's still running on her feelings for Ban.
Her feelings for Ban is what was killing her, retard. The cursed magic would keep her alive as long as she desired revenge, by resisting the magic she started dying again. Then the author just changed his mind and ignored everything.
>>
File: 007.png (239 KB, 902x1300) Image search: [Google]
007.png
239 KB, 902x1300
>>139673363
This happened as far back as chapter 11.

Elaine was revived by her regret and lingering feelings for Ban. What was killing her was resisting Mera's magic. Any miscommunication is probably just awkward translation.
>>
>>139672459
It's not them that was interesting but the story revolving around the darkness in their order. There was an actual plot and intrigue to go with it but now it's literally one big tournament arc.
>>
>>139673363
It says in on that page >>139672585
"Once they resist their rage OR their regret". She still has regrets, no?
>>
>>139673638
Elaine was revived by the cursed magic.
The cursed magic makes people lose their mind and seek revenge
Elaine still loved Ban
Elaine resisted because she loves Ban
She dispelled the magic since she didn't want to succumb to revenge
Because she loved Ban
Her feelings was killing her
Because her feelings dispelled the magic that was keeping her alive
>>
>>139674296
More like
>they're revived by regrets, rage and lingering attachments
>the magic amplifies all of these
>she was angry at Jericho
>she started dying again because she resisted her rage towards Jericho
>the beating Jericho gave her in addition to trying to save Ban meant that she was no longer angry
>no longer needed to resist, because her anger was gone
>still kept alive by her regrets and lingering attachments
>>
>>139674497
You're changing the order of the events, retard, let me fix it for you.

>>the beating Jericho gave her in addition to trying to save Ban meant that she was no longer angry
>>she started dying again because she resisted her rage towards Jericho
>>no longer needed to resist, because her anger was gone

>She wasn't angry anymore
>Then she started resisting because she wasn't angry anymore
>She started dying because she resisted
>Resisted because she wasn't angry anymore
This damage control is becoming painful.

And we're not even talking about the invisible insulator blackmailing chimera stalker.
>>
>>139674887
Between when she starts "dying" and when she's alright again, Jericho risks her life to save her and Ban. Her anger towards Jericho is completely gone after this, so she no longer has to resist it.

This is simple stuff, man.
>>
File: 005.jpg (214 KB, 898x1300) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
214 KB, 898x1300
>>139674887
See pic
>>
>>139675013
>>139675094
God, stop.
The magic was even strong enough to make Elaine try to kill Ban as he asks her to stop.
Even if she accepted Jericho, Elaine would still be insane if she still was under the magic.

I'm starting to believe you're just trying to see for how long you can drag this shit.
>>
>>139675388
That's because the magic amplifies all of those qualities. You can't amplify rage that doesn't exist.

I'm not trying to trick you, mate. This is all shown AND explained in the manga.
>>
Escanor is the best Sin and top 5 characters in NnT
>>
>>139675524
>rage that doesn't exist
Stop.
Please this headcanon.
>>
>>139675819
>Escanorfags
>>
>>139675844
Her rage was gone, see >>139673026
>>
>>139675900
There is no such a thing as no rage.
Elaine tried to kill Ban.
A single "no" can trigger her.
There's more than reason enough to hate the demons.
There's all kind of things happening.

Elaine is not under the curse anymore, the author just gave up and kept her alive.
>>
File: Gowther_new_outfit.png (95 KB, 433x1049) Image search: [Google]
Gowther_new_outfit.png
95 KB, 433x1049
>>139675524
>>139675900
>>139675844
Does it really matter? If the author were to say black is white, it's white.

You all lost the moment you tried to use logic in a magic shounen battle manga.
>>
>>139671314
Literally like 5 people said some ignorant shit. How is that popular? If anything, NnT constantly gets praised even when things are bad.
>>
>>139658369
Because Merlin died

>killing off the hottest character
This series can fuck right off my list.
>>
Casuals think Nanatsu is generic because it hides it's intriguing story and world behind cliches (which are utilized well btw). You're the same type of assholes that claim Gintama has no story because it hides under comedy and silliness.
Also, bitching about powerlevels? A system that makes it to where characters don't have to pull off stupid feats to show their power? Yeah okay....
>>
>>139678030
THIS
>>
>>139677932
she's not dead though, she's just separated from her physical form atm.
>>
>>139658369
It went to shit after they defeated Hendy.
>>
>>139678738
It got better. It's much deeper and complex now. World building, characterisation, story etc. I guess that's when it lost the casual crowd.
>>
still better then most shounen stuff /a/ is reading

>World Trigger - Tournament arc after tournament arc...just got invaded again oh let's have another tournament right after..

>SnK - Everything is Titan, everything....

>Black Clover - Generic but has decent art at least.

>Bleach - Kubo is taking his time with this final arc.
>>
>>139671065
>Veronica is dead and buried
She was never burried
>I regret what I did, Escanor gets his power from anything that is figuratively his Sun now.
His sun power also can be shut down during the day.
>>
>>139679153
It's actually better than every shounen people talk about on /a/
>>
>>139678464
You know what they say... When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
In this case, when the going gets (even slightly) complex, the casuals get going.
>>
>>139672206
No way anyone believes this.
>>
File: gloxinia.png (16 KB, 114x174) Image search: [Google]
gloxinia.png
16 KB, 114x174
>>139680420

I do
>>
>>139680476
Well i'll give credit where credit is due and say that the manga had some really interesting ideas going on. But if you believe the series has improved i think your insane and should come back in 2 years and see if you feel the same way.
>>
>>139679153
I honestly think WT would be far better if the tournaments were with other countries (the ones in space or whatever).
>>
>>139680545
It has improved. More character development and characterisation, more world building and backstories, it's a lot deeper and not so simple, the twist are even more amazing and stronger villains. How did it get worse? It improved in every area.
>>
I don't suck cock.
>>
I don't dislike it but somehow I completely lost interest in this series after the whole Hendrickson thing was over.

I dunno why but now it's just boring to me.
>>
powerlevels
>>
File: Escanor not impressed.png (74 KB, 277x502) Image search: [Google]
Escanor not impressed.png
74 KB, 277x502
>>139681257

You don't praise the sun?
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>139681401
>>
File: PraiseTheSun.jpg (218 KB, 694x1045) Image search: [Google]
PraiseTheSun.jpg
218 KB, 694x1045
PRAISE
THE
SUN
>>
>>139681334
Faggot.
>>
>>139681077
This. I actually think it was pretty ordinary until the new saga started.
>>
>>139679153
WT is still in the same tournament, not a completely new one. It got interrupted by an invasion.
>>
>>139658369

>Overpowered supervilian does his best attack and it's supposed to kill someone we care
>It's the fucking pig
>Entire chapter dedicated to the death of the pig.
>After dying, not even the pig dies.
>>
I wish the author had balls to kill characters that are not poor faceless farmers for once.

It really cheapens the wholte thing since there are so many "death" moments in this manga (Veronica, Hawk, etc) that never pay off since they always come back eventually

I appreciate the fact that Nakaba seems to have the story all planned out, but the execution could be better. Also powerlevels
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.