[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the MC attends a magic/mech school >some half-baked explanation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: best waifu.png (358 KB, 713x403) Image search: [Google]
best waifu.png
358 KB, 713x403
>the MC attends a magic/mech school
>some half-baked explanation why magic/mech has come to place in the first episode and no one will ever care about it again
>something about a tournament, so we can have tournament arc soon
>the antagonists are mysterious shadow organization with hoods
>he has childhood friend that likes him
>he has imoutou that likes him
>princess that seems like a strong character but devolves to tsundere after he protects her and she likes him
>he has school nurse that wants to take his semen
>he's a dense moralfag that won't fuck a girl but that's exactly why the girls like him
>waifu wars, who best girl, Origami a shit etc
>10k volumes sold, can't wait for next season!

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
Fuck off nameshitter
>>
>>139635067
Do these kinds of shows need a "Watchmen" like comic books did?
>>
Good thread.
>>
I just stopped watching these types of shows.

I can see shows about some otaku being transported to an mmorpg fantasy world be the next shit we get oversaturated with. I think it already started last season
>>
>>139635146
They'd somehow fuck that up and either become what it makes fun of or try too hard to be edge on a bun and vanish into oblivion.
>>
File: 1458619761903.jpg (93 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1458619761903.jpg
93 KB, 620x670
>>139635067
>Origami a shit
Got me good
>>
>>139635067
Jesse, pls.
>>
>>139635642
>edge on a bun
kek
>>139635265
The MMO shows follow this sort of format as well.
>>
>>139635067
what show are you describing?
sounds pretty good
>>
>>139635642
>or try too hard to be edge on a bun

is this some new meme that i'm not aware of?
>>
>>139635067
>Attention whore starts a greentext thread with 3DPD pic
>>
>>139635265
>can see shows about some otaku being transported to an mmorpg fantasy world be the next shit we get oversaturated with.

Hasn't it already happened, I mean grimgar is kind of interesting and different, but the rest are just shit.
>>
>>139637489
Grimgar isn't MMO.
>>
>>139635067
You forgot almost no males other than MC.
>>
>>139637534
keep telling yourself that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.