[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, what kind of power does this thing have? From what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: king_crimsom.png (196 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
king_crimsom.png
196 KB, 600x524
Memes aside, what kind of power does this thing have?
From what I understand he can manipulate the space in the time, but what it doesn't explain is how.

In the fight with Bruno he was able to make him see his future self before tearing him a new ass-hole and in the last fight with jojo, polnaref and the others they could tell that time skipped even tho they didn't directly interact with king crimson.

Some anon talked about it being basically "The hand"(kuyasu Nijimura stand) + "The world" but I'm still not 100% sure if that's how it works
>>
It just works
https://youtu.be/w-uftqtusQk
>>
It just works.
>>
File: king crimson.gif (3 MB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
king crimson.gif
3 MB, 800x560
>>139634080
>>
Ignore every other explanation you've heard, empty your mind. I'm going to explain it from scratch.

Epitaph (the little face on his forehead) shows Diavolo what is fated to happen 10 seconds into the future as long as he doesn't use King Crimson. Let's say he sees himself walk up to a guy and punch his dick, then that guy punches Diavolo in the dick. He decides he doesn't want to be punched in the dick, and thus activates King Crimson. This locks everyone except Diavolo into the prediction made by Epitaph. The guy still gets punched in the dick despite the fact that Diavolo has already walked around behind him. He then strikes out to punch Diavolo in the dick despite not actually being in front of him anymore. The 10 seconds reaches it's end and are promptly deleted. So to the guy, Diavolo starting walking up to him and all of a sudden he's standing up with his arm outstretched and a painful dick, and Diavolo right behind him.

So basically it lets him know what is going to happen, and let's him lock everyone BUT himself into that scenario, then erases the fact it ever happened. This is why he can't be hurt in deleted time, even if he moves out of the way of a bullet 5 seconds before it's even fired, the shooter still has to shoot where he was 5 seconds ago.
>>
>>139636172
And the reason he could show Bruno the erased time was because he put Epitaph on him. It appears to be removable, which is how he can put it on both Bruno and Doppio at various points, and how in one of the panels in the last battle Gold Experience Requiem punches him in the face so hard that you can see it fall off.
>>
>>139634080
IT
>>
File: 1390676359371.jpg (165 KB, 1190x239) Image search: [Google]
1390676359371.jpg
165 KB, 1190x239
>>139634080
>>
>>139637071
Goddamn this manga is idiotic.
>>
>>139634080
1) See future
2) Change prediction
3) Erase memory
>>
>>139637779
Half of their powers are a stretch to fit those symbols anyway, it's people trying to simplify something already simple enough and making it needlessly more complex.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.