[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a manga where fucks his way out of a situation and is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1453147018627.jpg (181 KB, 540x765) Image search: [Google]
1453147018627.jpg
181 KB, 540x765
Is there a manga where fucks his way out of a situation and is likeable. I wanna see an MC bang the villain and make her change her ways.
>>
>>139615976
Not sure how the manga adaption follows it, but Majikoi did that.
Yamato got kidnapped by the Itagaki and made himself "likable" towards the sisters. Then he fucked two of them into unconsciousness to escape his kidnappers. One of them becomes a love interest and has a "berserker mode", the other is tsundere about him and stopped with drugs and the 3rd is an hard Dom who turns into a Sub when she's getting the dick.
>>
>>139615976
Yes this is called pokegirl world but it's sadly not a manga just stories.
>>
>>139617624
Wait, what? Is this a sequel or something?

What about the best girl? The all-powerful brutish one that becomes absolutely deredere for Yamato in her arc?
>>
>>139618343
Read the VN as always
>>
>>139618415
But I did, I don't remember anything about Yamato being captured.
>>
>>139619351
You read all routes?
>>
>>139619351
It's in the Agave route which you only unlock after reading all of the mains girls' routes.
>>
>>139615976
Berserk First Few Pages fucks his way out of a situation and is likeable
>>
>>139615976
Blade Play Manga is kinda what you are talking about, OP, but it kind of got weird in the later volumes.

Demon Queen is Best Girl, though.

At least, there are monster girl tits everywhere, though.
>>
Ubel blatt. The fake spear of betrayal.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.