[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yami Shibai - Japanese Ghost Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: congradulations, sensei.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
congradulations, sensei.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1080
I really hope this doesn't mean this is the end of this.
I really enjoy this series.
>>
>>139585270
>second season was terrible compared to the first
>third season managed to somehow be even worse that the second
>wanting a fourth season
Why
>>
Finally it made sense with the mutant/monsters we saw in the 3rd season, I want to say the kid/narrator made them up hence the kinda stupid looking ones but he got the idea from those floating rap masks.

Hopefully the older masked guy returns if there is ever a 4th one.
>>
>>139585270
It feels like some of them had to shrink down in order to fit in the group photo
>>
>1st season literally perfect
>2nd season not as good, they tried to go along with what the 1st season did and failed
>3rd season be like "okay so what we tried to do with the second season failed, fuck it let's do a creature feature of the week kind of deal" and takes a nosedive into a pool of piss and shit
>>
the only scary episode in the 3rd season was the Mary go round when it should the girl deforming that actually unnerved me.
>>
>>139585764
Its fucking gold.
>>
>>139585797
Sorry man I can't watch that it's 2am I'm not trying to have that in my nightmares
>>
Posted this on previous finale thread. Fucking mannequins always a nightmare fuel for me.
>>
I want to watch the first season, what is the name of it?
>>
>>139585270
>1st season had so many good and scary episodes
>2nd season only had episode 4
>3rd season had no redeeming value
At least we got Ludwigs little sister >>139585797
>>
>>139586053
Read the thread, the series name stays the same.
>>
>>139586114
Thanks!
That's what i was asking
>>
I like the rat episode, and hospital one, overall it had many episodes that weren't that good
>>
>>139585270
Is not
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.