[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Kami Nomi 20 minutes ago. I'm still shocked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: chihiro.jpg (26 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
chihiro.jpg
26 KB, 640x429
Just finished Kami Nomi 20 minutes ago.

I'm still shocked on how the only possible and correct girl wins. That never happened in other harems I saw, sacrificing the plot for the thirsty weebs so the favorite girls wins instead the best one.

Arguable but this is one of the best endings in anime

10/10
>>
kill yourself OP

someone with such shit taste is a waste of oxygen
>>
File: shiori.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shiori.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>139583305
Shiori was my waifu but I can't complain about the perfect ending who follows the plot corrrectly.
>>
>>139583276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WviwYLZubSw
>>
>>139583429
top notch mental breakdown
it never gets old
>>
Hahahahaha, no
The ending was a rushed shitshow with the main enemies defeated >>offscreen<<, and fucked over every bit of character development ever made except for Keima and Chihiro's.
>>
File: 1320190846225.jpg (219 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1320190846225.jpg
219 KB, 500x500
>>139583363
This nigga gets it. Shiori best girl by far, but KeimaxChihiro was the clear OTP.
>>
>>139583487

Half agree with this.

Chihiro was the best girl Keima could have gone for (best option was to just fuck off and go back to games) so I'm fine with that, but everything else was fucking rushed.

Also fuck S3.
>>
>>139583429

NOW I'VE LOST IT.
>>
>>139583487
>and fucked over every bit of character development ever made except for Keima and Chihiro's

and that was the author's intention all the time

you can't see it yet anon? are you still salty because true love won? still salty because the girl who actually liked Keima without the need of a flirt session won? come on

>>139583548
The Goddess arc was just an excuse to get the girls back. The important stuff were the girls.
>>
>>139583276
still glad
>>
Haqua a best girl.
>>
>>139583837
I prefer Elsie myself but good taste anon
>>
Ayumifags still mad they lost the jellywar.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.