[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Key needs to make 30,000 friends to become a real girl. Won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Key needs to make 30,000 friends to become a real girl.

Won't you be one of Key's 30,000 friends?
>>
そ.う.だ.ね
>>
>>139582821
If that story woul've been settled in our actual (at the time of release) future. Key could've saved lots of trouble getting friends en masse on social networks.
>>
Why would want to become a real human?
>>
File: Lain.jpg (855 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Lain.jpg
855 KB, 800x1200
So why is Lain so much better than Key?

It's just unanimously loved, while Key barely is even ever mentioned.
>>
>>139583061
memes and casuals
>>
>>139583061
Watched some episodes of Key around 14 years ago and remember liking it. I was equally hyped about Lain but never has the resources to watch it so i checked the OP several times.

With modern day resources i should be able to watch both. Time to ser if they hold up.
>>
File: NHK.jpg (101 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
NHK.jpg
101 KB, 802x1000
What are the best melancholic animu?
>>
>>139583061
It was rushed and most of the story makes no sense
particularly when other robits come in, conspiracy shit, and whatever it was that happened in the arena where she sings to everyone

I like Key and hold it dear, but the last half makes no sense
>>
>key
>good
>>
Dub OP > Original OP

Fight me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.