[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Objective order: Frieza>Sayian>Buu>Cell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 4415216-7365529507-goku_.jpg (216 KB, 1192x670) Image search: [Google]
4415216-7365529507-goku_.jpg
216 KB, 1192x670
Why you fags are whining about Buu saga being the worst saga while Cell saga was so much worse?
>>
Buu saga was the best saga though.
>>
>>139568391
>saga with the worst ass pulls is best saga
How is your taste so shit?
>>
I really liked the Cell Saga. Might be my favourite in the show.
>>
Android > Saiyan > Namek > Buu > 23rd > 22nd > Piccolo > Pilaf > Red Ribbon > 21st
>>
Frieza > Sayian > Cell > Buu
>>
as long as we agree cell on last, i don't care about the rest
>>
>>139568190
GT>the rest
>>
>>139568190
Frieza > Saiyan > Cell = Buu
>>
>>139569317
But the ass pulls were funny and Dragon Ball its suppose to be funny not some edgy shit like the cell saga. Besides, who the fuck takes Dragon Ball seriously?
>>
>>139569317
Asspull? what asspulls?
>>
Cell/Android adds in 17 and 18, who are a fresh set of villains without aspiring goals of world domination or killing everything on Earth. They were super relaxed driving around in a fucking car and were more laid back than basically other villain/s. Outside of that I agree with Cell being the weakest arc.
>>
>>139570935
worst attempt at bait I've seen today
>>
>>139569378
This. I don't really understand what's so bad with it.
>>
>>139573591
SSJ3
Fusion
Hidden Potential
Absorption
Fusion
Spirit Bomb charging across the universe
>>
>>139574090
Lets not forget about all that bullshit with Buu and Gotenks escaping the time chamber, the z sword and old supreme faggot and the fusion breaking off inside of buu seperating Vegito.
>>
Why isn't anyone counting the Battle of Gods, Ressurection F and Champa sagas from Super?
>>
>>139574504
If you had any sense you'd of noticed this is a DBZ thread, not DB or DBS.
>>
>>139569378

Saiyaman Saga Filler > Cell Saga > Buu Saga > Saiyan > Frieza > Hitto Saga > Movies
>>
>>139568190
Personally it goes
Saiyan>Buu>Android=Freeza>Cell.
If we're going by the entire series though it'd go
22nd World Tournament>Piccolo Jr>Saiyan>Demon King Piccolo>21st World Tournament=Buu>Red Ribbon Army=Freeza=Android=Hunt for the Dragonballs>Cell
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.