[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would the sibyl system be a good idea for modern society? Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1424499364971.gif (2 MB, 393x246) Image search: [Google]
1424499364971.gif
2 MB, 393x246
Would the sibyl system be a good idea for modern society? Would you give up will, control and privacy for saftey and "happiness?" Pic not related.
>>
the jews already implemented this
>>
>>139527152
No it wouldn't at all.
>>
No I would not. Lack of control and privacy would make me feel unhappy and unsafe.
>>
Watching too many american cartoons anon, totalitarianism is best
>>
>>139527152
So, Singapore then?
>>
>>139527152
No.
I wouldn't mind a Minority Report system, but judging on thoughts is too much.
I enjoy my dark chaotic thoughts, although I will never turn them into reality.
>>
>>139527152
>Would you give up will things that you never had in the first place
>>
> every user of this site as well as related sites is ruthlessly exterminated following implementation
>>
>>139528017
>I enjoy my dark chaotic thoughts
*tip*
>>
>>139527152
I would fucking hate it personally, but if I'm being real with myself it would probably make society as a whole run way better and increase general quality of life by miles.

The reason everything went to shit is Psycho Pass was because the author just decided to make everyone retarded.

>Durr, lets totally neuter our police force for no fucking reason!
>Durr, lets ignore acknowledged problems with the system for no fucking reason even though it'd be easy as fuck to resolve without alerting anyone!

Made me angry, I had to drop that shit because every 3 episodes or so some major retardation went down and caused huge plotholes for anyone that could easily think of a contingency to prevent bad shit from happening easily.

All the bad shit that happened in that show was purely incompetence, nothing else. To make the plot work, the characters had to be stupid, not smart, which is why the anime fucking sucked as it tried to be deep and philosophical.
>>
>>139527152
As we can see in the anime, the system is shit.
>>
File: aeb.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aeb.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
Fuck the system. Better dead rather than a zombie.
>>
>>139527932
It's different

People are brainwashed so hard that the incumbent will always stay in power no matter how much they fuck up. You know how religious people will come up with illogical bullshit in justifying their beliefs? It's the same thing, but political.
>>
HMMMM HMMM HMMM HM HMM
HMMMMM HMM HMMM HM
>>
File: freddie-mercury-06.jpg (792 KB, 1200x1286) Image search: [Google]
freddie-mercury-06.jpg
792 KB, 1200x1286
>>139527152
>Pic not related.
Fuck that. Cromartie thread!
>>
>>139527152
no, we already live in a mixture of 1984 and a brave new world
>>
File: yooooooouuuu.gif (302 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
yooooooouuuu.gif
302 KB, 480x270
>'CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
>>139527932
>>139528976
Basically yes. Think of yourself as a bird.
You live in the utmost beautiful golden cage with all your necessities provided and your neighbors think of you as the most alpha bird.
Your neighbors on the other hand, all live in a heap of trash, but for them, the sky is the limit.

Once your incumbent gets replaced you might lose your beautiful cage, and this very thought chills a lot of you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.