[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so tomoko has friends and a social life now? I'm not sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: mami tomoko.png (101 KB, 607x227) Image search: [Google]
mami tomoko.png
101 KB, 607x227
so tomoko has friends and a social life now?
I'm not sure I want to catch back up with this series if thats the case.
>>
>>139486238
is that head floating on water?
quite scary
>>
>>139486238
Yes. She joined a club at high school. There is even a boy who shows interest in her.
>>
Of course. Can you imagine having no friends? That'd just be too weird and people wouldn't believe it.

Kill me
>>
>>139486690
all hope is not lost
abandon the manga
>>
>>139486238
I hope so. Maybe it'll show NEETs that socializing is a perishable skill and, like any other perishable skill, you can work on and improve it.
>>
>>139486238
She has acquaintances and still doesn't have anything that qualifies as a social life.
>>
>>139486690
well fuck me
>>
File: tomoko and salary man.png (54 KB, 376x343) Image search: [Google]
tomoko and salary man.png
54 KB, 376x343
>>139486238
she ended up with salary man
>>
>Tomoko starts off friendless in highschool and slowly gets friends like everyone does
>People complain because ???

She wasn't going to stay a kid forever, eventually everyone makes friends
It's part of being an adult, it'd be really weird and not really realistic for her to be friendless her third year of highschool
>>
>>139487713
Do you realize that NEETs and social outcasts never get any friends?
I'm 31 and I only have one friend.
>>
>She's just like me! Spaghetti chan!
fuck off back to /v/
>>
>>139487950
sorry I am not your friend anymore
>>
File: 1457062663057.png (249 KB, 954x820) Image search: [Google]
1457062663057.png
249 KB, 954x820
>>
>>139487713
>>Tomoko starts off friendless in highschool and slowly gets friends like everyone does
well the second half didn't happen to me...
>>
>>139487950
>I only have one friend.
still more than me
>>
>>139488055
im not sure I understand the reference
>>
Finally.
>>
>>139486238
She has one friend, one acquaintances who she's spiteful towards, one girl who's traumatized by her and fears she we will rape her, and one tsundere delinquent who acts annoyed by her but secretly likes her.
>>
>>139489872
This! Crossboarders who call out crossboarders are part of the problem they complain about.
>>
>>139487950
>have one friend.
lucky bastard
>>
>>139490161
>one tsundere delinquent who acts annoyed by her but secretly likes her
That's not true and you know it. Delinquent is jost nice with everyone.
>>
>>139490161
I wanna see Tomoko being bullied and then saved by the delinquent.
>>
>>139490233
I go to /v/ for news but I sure as shit don't bother posting or having a conversation there.

Ironically yesterday was the least vitriolic it had been in a long time since they were distracted by someone getting the name "Anthony Burch".
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.