[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this anime is so bad. I loved this thing as a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FULL_METAL_ALCHEMIST.jpg (188 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
FULL_METAL_ALCHEMIST.jpg
188 KB, 1024x768
Holy shit this anime is so bad.

I loved this thing as a kid and decided to rewatch it recently, I hadn't realized just how shitty it got after episode 10...

I've already watched brotherhood, I just wanted to see how different the plot was, holy shit its really bad.

Thoughts on FMA 1?
>>
>>139459634
First time I watched FMA, I knew something was off as soon as it started to diverge from the manga. That's telling of just how shit it was.
>>
>>139459777
I'm a fucking idiot.

To clarify, I hadn't read the manga or watched Brotherhood, so I had no way of actually knowing that it had diverged. I just instinctively knew something was fishy.
>>
>>139459634
>>139459777

Well what the fuck did you expect? The manga ran for about 9 years and the anime was made like in 2003, they didnt had anything to go with
>>
File: frank.jpg (49 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
49 KB, 480x350
>>139459839

The whole dante and "underground city" thing was pure shit,

Also never forget the fucking robocop guy
>>
Brotherhood is really not much better.
>>
>>139459967
What the fuck? Is that actually a thing? Thank god I dropped that shit once it started to stink.
>>
>>139460027

Fuckoff, brotherhood is literally one of the best animus ever made
>>
File: Bt9yLrc.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
Bt9yLrc.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>139460090
>>
>>139460089

Yes.

They create the philosopher's stone in the middle of a city, the guy is literally standing right in the middle of the outer line of the giant transmutation circle, so once the transmutation kicks in, it kills everything inside the circle.

So naturally it cuts half of his body, then for some reason he survives and they turn him into that robocop shit to hunt down the MCs, he gets killed really fast too.

It's not the dumbest shit in it desu.

They reveal that there's 2 worlds: The world of alchemy and our world, alchemy only works because the death of people from our world fuels it.

And theres a mirror image of you in the other world. If you die in one, you go to the other world to take the place of that person.
>>
>>139460248
Did the studio decide to pick a fan fic out of a hat and animate whatever they got?
>>
The animation for FMA is better than Brotherhood
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.