[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've watched 2 episodes of this shit and it bore the living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I've watched 2 episodes of this shit and it bore the living shit out of me. i did like the scene with the goblin in episode 2. anyway should i watch the rest of it?
>>
>>139442158
I think if you're unable to decide what to watch yourself you should kill yourself.
>>
>>139442253
i'd rather not watch it. but maybe further down the road it gets better. that's why im asking.
>>
It's boring from start to finish.
>>
I can't believe I actually watched it from start to end
complete crap
>>
>>139442253
This
>>
Marcado III Sueldado
>>
>>139442158
I think it gets a little better when everyone stops being whiny bitches and actually gets some shit done. But the overall feeling stays consistent throughout the series.

So if you think its boring right now, you probably will think its boring by the end too.
>>
>>139442158
probably not plot armor prevails
>>
>>139448588
>plot armor
I've always hated this defense/meme. If the main character dies early, nothing gets accomplished and the story has to end short unless a new main character is realized (bad idea).
>>
>>139442400
It gets better. Not much better. But better than what the first 3 episodes show.

Basically they make a slight improvement to the cast that pushes the series in a bit different direction.

It's kinda comfy. Solid 6-7/10.
>>
Umm... Why r ppl fnishng echothrs convos, lol? I dun gettit btw convoy is a WORD??? rly weard.
>>
BTW Tom tht WS rly mean, I yhnk u shud try 2 b a bit nicer 3 ppl just my opine lol.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.