[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norn9 - Norn+Nonet - 12
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 13
Are you ready for the reset?
>>
>>
>>139423645
Season 2 when ?
>>
>>139424171
Probably never since fie bitch won't let the glorious reset happen.
>>
>>
>>
What happened to the brat and Aine? Did I miss it or they just didn't show it?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>139426585
Boy right here.
>>
>>139427120
He looks different. So I was right to think they were talking about him building new stuff and reaching the moon. I didn't really remembered his name. But they should have shown a little more of him. And what happened with Aine? Did she choke and die?
>>
Best wife.
>>
He lost.
>>
>>139427209
She showed Kakeru a dream during the coma. So she might be there.
>>
>>139426796
So much QUALITY during that scene.
>>
>>139428372
They could have done better.
>>
>>139427823
I don't think they specified when he saw the dream. It is more likely it was when Aine was doing the bait and switch.
>>
>>139428904
>Coma at Natsuhiko's place
>Shota is there
>Aine is likely to be there
did the dream happen before? I don't recall a dream sequence in the past episodes.
>>
>>139429920
The new world Koharu saw and denied.
>>
>Sakuya shall win, they said
>>
>>139427455
NTR
>>
So tel me sourcefags. If you play as the shota in the game does he waifu Ainu?
>>
>>139430755
Sakuya wasn't even the main boy in Mikoto's arc, he was obviously going to lose.
>>
>>139431200
Translations for Vita game sequels never.
>>
>>139433572
This thing has a sequel?
>>
I wanted Sorata to get his waifu damnit
>>
>>139435006
Depends on what content was on the games.
1 PSP and 2 Vita.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.