[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buyfag Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 8er.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
8er.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
Read the thread before asking questions.

www.buyfags.moe
>>
>>139398383
Yeah? Well, your legs are made out of petroleum jelly.
>>
>>139398480
No.

No, anon. It's over.

This isn't reddit, let it go.
>>
For how long after a figure stopped being made are they still available for purchase? I'm curious if I'll still be able to buy a figure I'm interested in the future.
>>
>>139398766
It's like you didn't even read the front page of the fucking guide.
>>
>>139398766
That's a dumb question.

After anything has stopped being made it's available for purchase if someone who owns one decides to resell it or a store stil has stock of it.

That isn't buyfag dumb, that's just common sense dumb.
>>
>>139398816
The FAQ has info on where to look for old figures and on whether stuff gets re-released. I don't see anything that answers my question.

>>139398864
I just want a general idea of how long you can still find a figure in all those shops/resellers/whatever else after the manufacturer itself stopped making them. I don't think it's a totally unreasonable question, though I understand it may be difficult to have a good idea of the amount of time.
>>
So I tried to get this: https://www.aniplexplus.com/itemFSiPQVMa
Using FromJapan, but they sent me an e-mail that says it's been discontinued, even though it clearly says that I have till may to pre-order.

Any of you ever have this problem?
>>
>>139400247
Then they're likely sold out of their production run.
>>
>>139398383
Good god, Pochaco is disgusting.
>>
>>139400387
The page says "reservation acceptance period 2016 March 26, 10:00 May 31, 2016 24:00"

The figure comes out in January 2017.
>>
When you fill in the "notify me when etc" field in nippon yasan without having an account, it doesn't give you a notification or anything.

Do you actually need an account, or does it just work?
>>
>>139400522
Just because it's open for a set period doesn't mean they can physically match an infinite number of preorders.
>>
>>139400408
*delicious
Sorry, my mom walked in and I typed my reaction.
>>
>>139400933
Ah, thanks for clearing it up.
Now the non-deluxe pre-order is open on nippon-yasan, but not the deluxe one. Fuck my life.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.