[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kyousougiga thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: koto.jpg (84 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
koto.jpg
84 KB, 650x650
whats /a/ think of this show never seen it on here before just started re-watching it
>>
>>139343039
Missed opportunities, but still pretty good overall
>>
I loved it. The five OVA episodes really got me into it, and I was happy as shit when an anime got announced. At the time, I think most of /a/ disliked how the story went, but I liked it.
>>
the ost is GOAT
>>
>>139343166
i'd have to agree with you anon i first saw it when it was the ova as well just love the show
>>
This was all over the place but episode 1 was pretty nice.
>>
>>139343039
Wasted potential.
>>
Absolutely beautiful but the last three episodes were sorta lackluster. Still one of my favorite shows of all time though
>>
Anyone read the manga? Completely, I mean.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPPYHxlx9cA
>Seeing ova 5 for the first time
>This plays
10/10 OST right away.
>>
>>139343367
I enjoyed God. Just a lazy guy who doesn't really give a shit
>>
Art style and music/op/ed were great.

Show itself wasnt very good.
>>
>>139343039
It's so good /a/ never talks about it.

Solid 9/10
>>
Liked it a lot, though I'm still confused about Inari's motive for pulling all this shit, and why he didn't simply restore Koto's existence like Myoe does at the end. If shit was that easy why did they have to leave in the first place?
And what happened to the deal with the Bodhisattva? I'd think she wants that body back.
>>
It's one of my favourite shows, 10/10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELMTj7rQxHY
>>
I'm watching it right now but it seems kind of boring.

Some parts are executed in a really cool way, but other than that I have no fucking idea what's going on. I'm just waiting for more eye candy visuals.
>>
Sweet and heartwarming show, I enjoyed it a lot. When is Matsumoto gonna do something good though? This felt like a step on the ladder to greatness but apparently she fell off.
>>
Second half was kind of disappointing after a great first half. I remember thinking episode 1 was godly.
>>
My 10/10.
Beautiful, funny and the story was good.
>>
I really enjoyed the show, one of my favorite OSTs.

I think Discotek is releasing it on Blu-ray. I like their releases, so I'll be picking that up.
>>
>>139343039
The last few eps suffered from cramming in too much clumsy exposition, instead of staying committed to the Alice in Wonderland dream-logic that gave the first 2/3 of the series its charm.

I enjoyed it a lot, but I feel like the previous OVA series was the superior incarnation because it didn't try as hard to "make sense."
>>
>>139343039
The original OVAs were gold.

As for the series, the retcon at the beginning, and the horrible info dump in the second to last episode I believe (The character, I forget her name, who made that disgusted face during that scene pretty much summed up me feelings toward the show at that point) didn't to the show any favors.

>>139345352
> previous OVA series was the superior incarnation because it didn't try as hard to "make sense."

This.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.