[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Luffy shichibukai level?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (286 KB, 726x674) Image search: [Google]
image.png
286 KB, 726x674
>>
How about admiral level?
>>
Even if he isn't now, by the end of the manga he will beat every boss anyway
>>
>>139336792
No shit, I'm talking about currently tho, he's getting kinda ballsy trying to take on big ma and Kiado around the same time.
>>
I could see him fighting square against Kuma (depending on how haki defenses resist Paw-Paw powers). Mihawk is too much of a hard counter for him though.

Shichibukai level is pretty fucking broad though. It can be personal power (Mihawk, Blackbeard, Kuma, Jinbe), infamy and reputation (Buggy, Hancock), skills and organization (Crocodile, Moria), or all of the above (Doflamingo). He's certainly as infamous as almost any other shichibukia save Mihawk since he beat Doflamingo, he's proven strong enough to beat an extremely skilled DF user who basically laughed and danced his way around the war that killed Whitebeard, and he (unwillingly) has an entire fleet at his command.

So yeah, he's very much an upper-tier pirate well on his way to challenging the yonko.
>>
obviously he is since hes beaten like 4 of them
>>
>>139336630
of course
>>
>>139337536
Seems legitimate, but how about admiral level. Let's say one of the pre time skip admiral trio (who were all logia) vs post time skip Luffy. Luffys mentor for two years could easily beat Kizaru in old age, how how strong is Luffy with Haki vs an admiral logia user
>>
>>139337697
this

>beats crocodile, gecko moriah, and doffy
>guys Is he warlord level?
>>
>>139337793
But he needed laws help to mortally damage doffy, the fight might not of ended the same way if both doffy and Luffy started 1v1 with no damage
>>
>>139336885
He's definitely going to fight Kaido, no question about that. But I'm having serious doubts about whether it's Big Mom Luffy & co. are going to be fighting in this next bit.

Seems like this marriage is Big Mom's way of building up her forces, like Kaido with the SMILE and Blackbeard collecting Devil Fruits. My gut's telling me the Vinsmokes are going to try and pull some kind of shenanigans, and they're the ones the Straw Hats will end up fighting. Sanji will end up as leader of Germa 66 by default and give them to Big Mom, and they'll leave on more or less friendly terms.

I'll admit, even to me that feels like a longshot, and I am completely ready to be proven 100% wrong, but for the moment that's the way I'm seeing it play out.
>>
>>139337782
I doubt Luffy could take down any of the admirals on his own. Sakazuki and Kuzan were capable of fighting each other for days and the result completing overhauled the ecosystem of an island. Borsalino would probably be harder to take down in a straight fight than the other two because the Glint Glint powers may not be as devastating as magma rain or field of ice but the fucker can dodge a gunshot a meter away and teleport where his power reaches.
>>
>>139336606
There is no set Shichibukai level. They can range from Milhawk to Buggy.
>>
>>139336606
Yes, since he beat 4 of them.
>>
Luffy is whatever level the shitty author wants him to be
>>
>>139337793
forgot buggy :^)
>>
>>139337849
All Law did was crack Doflamingo's super armor. You can't tell me that Law's gamma knife, which is supposed to rupture organs without leaving wounds, is any more lethal than the first Kong Gun that sent Doflamingo over a mile in the blink of an eye.
>>
Luffy is strong enough to defeat Kizaru and almost strong enough to defeat Kaido. Any other estimation is inferior or incorrect.
>>
>>139336606
Luffy is weaker than fucking Buggy.
>>
>>139336606
No he still hasn't awoken his fruit
>>
>>139337793
Why was Crocodile so weak compared with the others? Feels like he got shafted being in the story that early

I still belive that Croc is using most of his logia power to hold rain from Alabasta, hence not fighting anywhere near full strength.
>>
>>139337849
>needed
It took him one King Kong Punch to knock him out
>>
>>139337849
By the end, doffy sealed all his wounds with wires,
he notices that right before the end
>>
>>139342543
He showed himself to be much stronger in Marineford
>>
Strong enough to defeat Kizaru? What about you 8 years old? Luffy "barely" managed to defeat Doflamingo and is going straight to Big Mom (A fight which won't happen since Nami is going and still has LOLA'S vivre card to her mother). Luffy can't and will not defeat an admiral. At least not right now. As someone mentioned above, the kid doesn't even know Awakening. So let's talk after Luffy can change the weather like the admirals CAN.
>>
>>139345279
Doflamingo is one of the strongest fighters in the world, with really only the yonko being notably stronger than him. Luffy did beat him. You're delusional if you think Kizaru, Kuzan, Fujitora, or Green Bull could defeat Luffy in a serious fight.

>MC gets trained by Rayleigh because he needs to be able to fight anyone, graduates half a year early.

The story is ending, Luffy is almost as strong as he's ever going to be.
>>
>>139342543
He is one of those logia types that thinks he is invincible. He overly relies on his DF powers rather than on raw fighting ability. Yeah he 'fought' with Doffy at Marineford but he was obviously just fucking around and not serious.
>>
>>139342543
I heard Oda had admitted regretting having Luffy beat a logia so early but kind of wrote himself into a corner there...this may or may not be true though
>>
>>139336606
The manga is approaching its end, and with the exception of the Yonkou and maybe some other guys like Dragon, or Kong who stand above the rest all noticable characters should be of comparable strength right now.
Doffy, Luffy, the admirals, Akainu, Marco, Rayleigh, Kidd, Mihawk, the Yonkous strongest fighters (e.g. Jack, Shiryu, Beckman), Sabo, etc., everyone of these should be able to give every other one a good fight. Sure some are a bit stronger than others, but there are no distinct power gaps between them anymore.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.