[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /a think of this series? I thought it was a pretty fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (175 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175 KB, 1440x1080
What did /a think of this series? I thought it was a pretty fun battle shounen
>>
>>139333568
SOL moments = great.
Everything else = shit.
>>
Glad I never got past the first chapter
>>
>>139333568
I know an anime is shit when someone describes it as "fun".
>>
someone post the hypest fight so I can judge it
>>
A failed gag manga that defaulted into being a battle manga.
>>
You couldn't tell what the fuck was going on.
>>
Haru best girl.
>>
I liked it as a gag manga better. I remember following it until they went to the future and then i stopped caring about it.
>>
>>139333568
Gag part was ok although it became stale after a while.
When it turns battle shonen, it's a good battle shonen. Varia and Future arc are really good.
After that it becomes shit, the ending especially.
>>
>>139336675
Dragon Ball?
>42 vol.
>>
>>139333568
Was pretty cool but it went to shit after the Varia arc. Hard.
>>
MC had some cool as fuck designs
Fists always a best
>>
>>139339776
Agreed.
>>
>>139333568
Like a lot people have mentioned it starts declining after the Varia arc.
>>
Yamamoto never caught a break. He got beat by a wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O1qgl5th1I
>>
When MC started using a fucking one-shot move in his fights instead of actually flying around and beating shit with fist of flames I lost interest. I really liked the fact that his "transformation" made him super calm instead of the usual feisty and angry power-up that shounen protags usually gets though.
>>
>>139333568
It was ok until it devolved into hitting all the worst things a shonen manga can do:
>childhood friend love interest
>best girl is ignored
>MC who has no ambition
>one on one battles every arc
>long as shit future arc that took longer than it should have
>teenagers with no battle experience becoming the strongest mafiosos in under a year

The cast other than MC was alright, Lambo was pretty cool. Ending sucked shit.
>>
Honestly, it is a really fun shonen to watch/read, even though the anime isnt doing justice to the manga. Kokuyo and varia arc the best imo, despite all the shonen cliches. The fights were on point and the characters introduced in these arcs were interesting and actually played a big roal in the future . Wasnt really a fan after the varia since the future arc is really confusing and the concept of the box weapons are really uninteresting and overused. Never got to read the last 2 arcs in the manga, but they seem to be promising.
>>
the fujoshi took over
>>
File: spidermanvsthewall2.jpg (62 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
spidermanvsthewall2.jpg
62 KB, 400x392
>>139333568
I liked it at first, then I lost interest a bit after the future arc ended

>>139339928
He lost to a worthy opponent
>>
>>139340162
Haru was the best girl
>>
It had potential as a battle shounen after the Varia Arc but the Future Arc killed it.

The ending was terrible and after 400 chapters Tsuna had 0 development. Chrome best girl, Haru ok, Kyoko a shit.

The anime had brilliant soundtrack in general.

3/10 would not reccomend. The biggest problem is Tsuna being literally the same character he was in chapter 1 after years of battle.
>>
File: Hitman Reborn 158.png (285 KB, 816x812) Image search: [Google]
Hitman Reborn 158.png
285 KB, 816x812
>>139343785
>after 400 chapters Tsuna had 0 development

>tfw when this moment is worthless
>>
>>139344995

Yes, even worse was that Tsuna wasn't a completely static character but had moments of growth.

But he froze and reversed.
>>
I couldn't get past the first 30 or so episodes. It feels like i'm watching one big huge filler. It's probably just fucking shit if you ask me. 30 episodes is beyond a good try and I hated it 80% of the time.
I just really wanted something good to happen.
>>
>>139334001
Objective truth. The fights got stale by the future arc.
>>
Fun, great arc of future, nice qt girls.. a 6/10 shonen
>>
I stop following the manga during the early part of the future arc.
>>
Varia Arc was great, Future Arc had a weak start, but a pretty solid development, Spanner best boy.
>>
Unfunny gag manga that turned into a horrible battle manga
Only reason you are allowed to enjoy this is if you are a woman
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.