[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck? Do people seriously consider this equal or anywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 67177l[1].jpg (114 KB, 386x600) Image search: [Google]
67177l[1].jpg
114 KB, 386x600
What the fuck? Do people seriously consider this equal or anywhere close to Toradora?

The only good episode was the last one and I even cried at fucking One Piece more than I did then. Everything else in the show was unsatisfying buildup and the show had way too many flashbacks.
>>
>>139327419
We've already discussed this, a lot.
>>
Toradora was shit.
>>
>>139327419
>I even cried at fucking One Piece
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>139327528
You're shit. Fucking faggot.
>>
It was incredibly melodramatic. It also made me want to start playing piano again and I'm now practicing 3 hrs/day, so meh.
>>
>>139327419
They are both garbage but Shigatsu has classical music so it's better.

>>139327590
>It was incredibly melodramatic

could apply to both
>>
>>139327419
>and I even cried at fucking One Piece more

I feel like you're taking a stab at Oda's writing or art or something here and I don't like you for it.
>>
>>139327616
I love One Piece but it just goes to show how shit Shigatsu is if a fucking shounen makes you cry more than a romance/drama.
>>
>Toradora

The benchmark for romantic anime is Touch! and Honey and Clover.
>>
>>139327661
Will watch those next. Thanks.
>>
>>139327644
The "genre" has nothing to do with how emotional the viewer will get.
A comedy can have 5 serious minutes and be just as sad as something that is sad all the time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.