[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the fact that Anna's VA is no more eliminate all possibility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1457232538753.png (728 KB, 680x1031) Image search: [Google]
1457232538753.png
728 KB, 680x1031
Does the fact that Anna's VA is no more eliminate all possibility of getting a second season? Has it ever happened before that the VA of a major character died between seasons (or even between episodes) of an ongoing series?
>>
Miyu Mitsuki died during the second half of Fafner Exodus and they cut all of her dialogue
>>
>>139324410
I doubt there was going to be a second season even with the VA alive.
>>
Was it the one that died from a cold? ;_;
>>
Tamayura still has its final movie, and her character didn't even show up in the third one despite getting married in the second.

Also this >>139324915
>>
>>139324410
>Yoko Hisaka
>>
>>139324410
Metal Gear.
>>
>>139324410
Even if Miyu survived, Shimoneta's sales were so bad that it's unlikely that a second season would have ever been made unless it was planned as a split-cour. If VAs die they could simply be replaced: that's what they did with Tomoko Kawakami.
>>
File: 1458995758899.jpg (35 KB, 367x399) Image search: [Google]
1458995758899.jpg
35 KB, 367x399
>>139324951
>>
>>139325043
Really?

Shit, save for the moralfaggotry, I quite enjoyed the anime.
>>
>>139325043
>Shimoneta's sales were so bad that it's unlikely that a second season would have ever been made
Weird, I always assumed it'd be popular.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.