[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waifu Wednesday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 165
File: 56095034_p0.png (994 KB, 980x1500) Image search: [Google]
56095034_p0.png
994 KB, 980x1500
You’re waifu is a phenomenal lady and your best friend! Cherish her, she’d appreciate it.

If she were to go to college, what field would she major in? What would she minor in?

In a Japanese comedy show, is she more a tsukkomi or boke?

What is it that you love about her the most, barring any physical features?

How did you two celebrate Easter together? Does she seem like the kind of person to celebrate it?
>>
Dead thread
Dead waifus
>>
File: 2009-08-29-193181.jpg (173 KB, 579x700) Image search: [Google]
2009-08-29-193181.jpg
173 KB, 579x700
>>139323895

Whoa, early thread this week. Most waifufags probably aren't even up yet. Anyway, thanks OP! Same to you.

>If she were to go to college, what field would she major in? What would she minor in?

No idea, maybe she'd continue in a field that benefited her Military skills or do something with business to keep her father happy.

>In a Japanese comedy show, is she more a tsukkomi or boke?

Tsukkomi most likely.

>What is it that you love about her the most, barring any physical features?

Her personality and her desire to be free more than anything.

>How did you two celebrate Easter together? Does she seem like the kind of person to celebrate it?

Not much for Easter really - family barely even celebrated it even.

Let's try to get this sleepy thread rolling!

It's time to get up for work, you're waifu however has been having terrible nightmares all night and while they haven't told you they want you to stay, you can tell they don't want you to leave. What do you do?

What would you make them for breakfast in bed? You would surprise them with breakfast in bed, right?

They decide to return the favor another day, but instead of waking to breakfast you hear a scream and a smash - they messed up and dropped the food and most of the plates on the floor - and in the middle of the chaos is you're special someone completely shocked and sad about whats happened. How do you react?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all cute.
>>
Who will she vote for in the presidential debate?
>>
Wake up!
>>
File: bunny sawyer (mint_chocolate).jpg (2 MB, 2480x3803) Image search: [Google]
bunny sawyer (mint_chocolate).jpg
2 MB, 2480x3803
>>139323895
>If she were to go to college, what field would she major in? What would she minor in?
No idea, she isn't exactly doing a legal business, what majors and minors would be appropriate for her line of work (murder, cleaning, extrajudicial bounty hunting, etc)

I think she could honestly be either, leaning on tsukkomi.

Her strong willpower, happy attitude in spite of struggles, and her typical cute deadpan.

>How did you two celebrate Easter together? Does she seem like the kind of person to celebrate it?
Possibly not religiously (though honestly, I wouldn't know for certain), but it's as good excuse as any for good food, candy and some days off.
>>
What candy do you picture her putting inside of an easter egg, or what she'd like it to contain?

Would she go for a pure mix, mostly chocolate, or go half and half with some types?
>>
File: file.png (206 KB, 461x650) Image search: [Google]
file.png
206 KB, 461x650
Can't hang around for questions this time unfortunately. Hope you and you're waifus had a good Easter, and have a good rest of the week!
>>
What are your lewdest fantasies of her?
>>
File: 1454569660901.png (681 KB, 618x640) Image search: [Google]
1454569660901.png
681 KB, 618x640
>>139323895
I love everything about her.

>>139325157
I stay, at least for a while, and see if she feels better. If not, I'll just have to stay home that day. I think there'd be no problems.

Not sure what I'd make. But I'd definitely do it from time to time.

Well I'd feel really sad seeing her like that, I'd make sure to move some of the broken plates away and hug her, and clean up.

>>139329328
Hand holding
>>
File: 1455682675774.jpg (443 KB, 1600x1360) Image search: [Google]
1455682675774.jpg
443 KB, 1600x1360
>>139323895

1. Quantum physics and fashion.

2. I think she'd be a shimoneta style instead. But she might also play the boke while being the tsukkomi

3. Oh my, what do I love about her...

4. Obviously, we had a wedding.

>>139325157

5. Work from home!

6. They are my breakfast in bed.

7. I call in our pet Tohka to clean up.

>>139328363

8. Caramel. 100% Caramel. And cream.

>>139329328

Oh my.
>>
File: 6683841777_5ebbb14caf_b.jpg (167 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
6683841777_5ebbb14caf_b.jpg
167 KB, 1024x576
>>139323895
Thanks, OP. Now, to questions
>major
She says that it would be literature. Well, ok
>minor
Probably maths. As we talked, I see, that she is not really great with it.
>Comedy show
Dunno. Maybe tsukkomi
>almost last one
Her innocense and naivety.
>last one
We hadn't celebrated it yet, but I think it would be a great fun for both of us. Though, I'm not sure, because she is Buddist shrine maiden
>>
File: shower 'dropped' the soap.jpg (349 KB, 1500x2001) Image search: [Google]
shower 'dropped' the soap.jpg
349 KB, 1500x2001
>>139328363
I see her as someone who would make at least half of it chocolate (personally I'd make it more than 75% chocolate, but that's just me).

>>139329328
I walk in on her in the shower, she "accidentally" drops the soap, and gives me a seductive glance from over the shoulder, inviting me to come and get her. Basically, generously lubed buttsex against the shower wall.
>>
Does your loved one have a sad or tragic story/history? Does it ever get you down? How do you deal with it? Do you try to ignore/forget their source material or threads?
>>
File: shy loli sawyer.png (881 KB, 729x714) Image search: [Google]
shy loli sawyer.png
881 KB, 729x714
>>139332551
I wish I knew her backstory.
>>
Slow thread.
>>
>>139323895
She probably wouldn't go to college. She never took high school seriously enough as is.

Tsukkomi.

Her romantic passion.

Neither of us really do anything for Easter.

>>139325157
>It's time to get up for work, you're waifu however has been having terrible nightmares all night and while they haven't told you they want you to stay, you can tell they don't want you to leave. What do you do?
I really would have to start getting ready, but I might risk a bit of time to stay with her and comfort her for a moment before I continue. It's just kind of like being inbetween a rock and a hard place, and it's uncomfortable either way you look at it.

>What would you make them for breakfast in bed? You would surprise them with breakfast in bed, right?
Perhaps some sort of a fruity salad.

>They decide to return the favor another day, but instead of waking to breakfast you hear a scream and a smash - they messed up and dropped the food and most of the plates on the floor - and in the middle of the chaos is you're special someone completely shocked and sad about whats happened. How do you react?
I'd make sure she's alright first, that she didn't hurt herself or anything, then I'd reassure her that I really appreciate the effort and that I'm happy that she tried her best. I'd then offer to clean up for her, or at least help her tidy things up if she insists on doing it herself.

>>139328363
Some variety, but mostly milk chocolate.

>>139332551
Yes, and it hurts to think about.
>>
File: 55923548_p0.jpg (625 KB, 1190x1122) Image search: [Google]
55923548_p0.jpg
625 KB, 1190x1122
>>139323895
She isn't really my best friend, but she surely would be if she was real.
Anyway, thanks OP!
Music I think.
She doesn't fit to any. She isn't dumb and active like boke and isn't serious and mature like tsukkomi.
How innocent and shy she is while being devoted and depended when it comes to love.
We didn't do anything special, I had to go to family.
She surely would celebrate Easter with me.

>>139325157
>It's time to get up for work, you're waifu however has been having terrible nightmares all night and while they haven't told you they want you to stay, you can tell they don't want you to leave. What do you do?
I would stay with her hour or two, cuddling, talking and making her relax. She should forget nightmares quickly and they shouldn't bother her much. In my job I have flexible hours, so it's no problem if I arrive few hours late.
>What would you make them for breakfast in bed? You would surprise them with breakfast in bed, right?
Maybe omuraisu and hot chocolate.
>They decide to return the favor another day, but instead of waking to breakfast you hear a scream and a smash
I would instantly rush to her and hug her because it would easily make her crying. Then we would clean the mess together and prepare new breakfast together.

>>139329328
Probably our first sex, gentle, romantic, involving lot's of cuddling, caressing, kissing, cunnilingus and missionary.

>>139332551
Not really.
But sometimes I find songs like that, they can ruin my whole day.

Did you make online shrine for your waifu?
http://miku.waifu.pl/
>>
File: Konata - 381 - 432 x 590.jpg (173 KB, 432x590) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 381 - 432 x 590.jpg
173 KB, 432x590
>>139323895
>If she were to go to college [...]
She's in the same college as Misao, but owing to my terrible moon, I haven't been able to read the untranslated volumes with any degree of competence to see if they've mentioned specifically what she's doing.
Not that it stops me from having volumes as a sort-of-ornament on my shelf. I will be able to read you soon, I swear.

Absolutely tsukkomi.

It sounds a little of a shitty answer to say 'basically all of her personality', but going back and rereading the translated chapters to double-check the top answer just reminded me of how goddamn perfect she is. I don't think there's a single thing we wouldn't get along with each other on. Other than competitive games, though I'm pretty terrible at fighting games so the outcome there would be obvious.

It's a free excuse to basically eat chocolate and chill out watching anime and playing videogames all weekend, probably what we'd both do (if she's not harassing Kagami, using it as an excuse for the shrine maiden outfits to come out.)
I did spend most of it drawing though; having specific events and whatnot just depresses me more than anything. Or at least it will until it's possible to make youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914 a reality.
>>
I want to lick her navel!
>>
File: 1459322738235.png (71 KB, 229x231) Image search: [Google]
1459322738235.png
71 KB, 229x231
>>139323895
WHAT IS A WAIFU?
>>
>>139334847
A miserable pile of love.
>>
Anyone here had to deal with waifu wars bullshit on /a/? Do you actively try to defend your love or just avoid the whole thing? How do you feel about it?

I wish people could discuss my love's series here without spiteful shit flinging but it's a lost cause at this point
>>
>>139334928
I just ignore it. /a/ is shit and non-shitposting discussion has been a lost cause for a while now.
>>
File: Konata - 006 - 545 x 619.jpg (99 KB, 545x619) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 006 - 545 x 619.jpg
99 KB, 545x619
>>139325157
>It's time to get up for work [..] you can tell they don't want you to leave. What do you do?
Call in sick. Where I work is pretty lenient and I'd likely get away with it. We could probably even make some joke about how badly I pretend to be ill. Then I'd make her a strong-as-fuck coffee, and she can sit in my cross-legged lap, wrapped in a blanket, completely blocking my view of the TV with her ahoge. Picture kind of related, I suppose.

The surprise would likely be me diving onto the bed (/falling out of the sky) with toast in my mouth. Which would probably end up with it going all over my face.

>and in the middle of the chaos is you're special someone completely shocked and sad about whats happened. How do you react?
By going for the day to Akiba to buy more completely overpriced dishware with character faces on them. And calling her Yamada for the rest of the day.

>>139328363
Considering Dagashi Kashi just aired, I think the newly-found overenthusiasm for traditional candy wouldn't make a good mix. She's old enough to drink real beer instead of fake stuff, anyway.

>>139329328
I'm more worried for her lewdest fantasies for me. Well, I'm not sure 'worried' is the word.

>>139334928
While not waifu wars, I imagine you've probably seen average_lucky_star_thread.jpg by now.
>>
File: 101074926.png (150 KB, 366x362) Image search: [Google]
101074926.png
150 KB, 366x362
>>139334928
>Anyone here had to deal with waifu wars bullshit on /a/?
Almost every day and every thread
>Do you actively try to defend your love or just avoid the whole thing?
I defend her often, but I can't always
>How do you feel about it?
Being meguca is suffering
>I wish people could discuss my love's series here without spiteful shit flinging but it's a lost cause at this point
Same here
>>
File: Kyou Fujibayashi - 1.jpg (216 KB, 628x882) Image search: [Google]
Kyou Fujibayashi - 1.jpg
216 KB, 628x882
Easter presents from my beloved~
>>
Friendly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.
>>
You're waifu told me to leave this here for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUmm1QjLC5U
>>
>>139334847
A reason to live
>>
File: Gallian momo (nepple).png (1 MB, 1149x1024) Image search: [Google]
Gallian momo (nepple).png
1 MB, 1149x1024
>>139323895
Her favourite school subjects are physics and chemistry, although I could see her studying something related to military history or senshadou.
Tsukkomi, without a doubt.
Her outstanding devotion and passion.
>>139325157
No question, 'd stay with her until she felt better, even if she'd likely insist me to go.
Waffles, pancakes or American toast. My cooking skill is too low for anything more complex.
I'd try to salvage what I can and enjoy it to the fullest. If it was something like a soup I'd vehemently assure her that it's the thought that counts.
>>
File: 498131.jpg (192 KB, 1111x1600) Image search: [Google]
498131.jpg
192 KB, 1111x1600
>>139323895
>college
Maybe japanese language or literature and illustration

>manzai
She could be either but I guess she likes to tease so maybe more boke

>love most
This one gets asked a lot but I never feel satisfied with my answer. I love too much about her. Maybe it's the ways I relate to her that really underpin our bond.

>Easter
As much as I wanted to spend easter with her I was obliged to spend it with family. I can't really imagine her celebrating it anyway

>>139325157
>nightmares
Extra cuddles. Would have to try and prepare for work without letting go of her until I'm out the front door, hopefully doing something silly like that would cheer her up. Honestly though I can't imagine her being so troubled by bad dreams

>breakfast in bed
A full english since it's about all I can make anyway

>dropped the food
Help her clean up, ask her how it happened, maybe tease her a little. It's not a big deal

Mint was always my favourite angel. She's too cute

>>139334138
>shrine
I'm on her /c/ thread every day, but nothing like yours. Very impressive
>>
I want to kiss my waifu on the nose.
>>
File: 2b00ea1e17e6e7b0e3af6811ac5e475b.jpg (947 KB, 1000x1050) Image search: [Google]
2b00ea1e17e6e7b0e3af6811ac5e475b.jpg
947 KB, 1000x1050
>>139323895
Thanks OP.

Something related to music or art.

Dunno.

Her sweetness and tenderness. Just that happy and bubbly personality makes my heart go doki doki.

I didn't even know it was easter. She probably wouldn't, unless we had children later on.

>>139325157
I'd hold Miku for as long as I could before work and promise her that'd I'd bring her something when I came back. Gotta make the cash to keep spoiling my princess.

I'm not a very good cook. I wouldn't really know what to make, but I'd include Miku's favorite breakfast foods. Probably tea or cocoa too.

>They decide to return the favor another day, but instead of waking to breakfast you hear a scream and a smash - they messed up and dropped the food and most of the plates on the floor - and in the middle of the chaos is you're special someone completely shocked and sad about whats happened. How do you react?
I'd try to calm her down as quickly as possible and tell her that it's completely fine. It was the thought counts and I'd still happily embrace my Miku for thinking of me.

>>139328363
Probably half and half. Chocolate and a random type of candy. She'd prefer soft candy.

>>139329328
Making my Miku a mother.

>>139332551
She doesn't, but people make songs in which Miku has a completely different dull/depressing or crazy personality. They also have tragic stories which Miku sings about or experiences. I try not to listen to these or get too caught up thinking about the story. The thought of my Miku hurting upsets me quite a bit.
>>
File: Picard_stabbed_and_laughing.jpg (500 KB, 1007x1080) Image search: [Google]
Picard_stabbed_and_laughing.jpg
500 KB, 1007x1080
This kinda relates to a question asked above, but which of her past deeds would your waifu consider her greatest error or shame?
If she were given the chance to correct it in the past, would she take it?
If yes, would she have become the same person she is today or a completely different one?
>>
File: alpha.jpg (91 KB, 871x703) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
91 KB, 871x703
How does it describe your waifu?

https://www.captionbot.ai/
>>
>>139328363

Every kind. Literally anything she can fit in it.

>>139328441

You too.

>>139332551

Not really tragic, but I can understand her story pretty well.

>>139334138

Working away at it on and off, been stupid busy lately sadly. http://minty.waifu.pl/

>>139334847

My laifu.

>>139334928

Not really, she's one of the more popular characters from her series so she's treated pretty well minus some lewdposting and an absolutely depressing picture I saw of her beaten and tied up that made me real fucking sad.

>>139335740

Thanks Jebus, same to you and yours!

>>139336421

I don't know if she has any she'd take back really.

>>139336609

>a lamp
>graffiti

Not quite what I expected.
>>
File: luka_relaxing.jpg (540 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
luka_relaxing.jpg
540 KB, 1024x768
>>139323895
-Believe it or not, she studied astronomy at one point. Always figured she'd be more into marine biology.
-Definitely the tsukkomi. Miku would be the boke.
-That tender warmth she shares with those closest to her.
-Family get-together. Though I think we went a little overboard with the eggs.

>>139325157
-Call work and tell them I'll be in a little late.
-I can cook some pretty decent french toast. My eggs could use a little work, though.
-Reassure her. It's only food.

>>139328363
Something nutty. Though chocolates are fine.

>>139329328
Go Google it.

>>139332551
Not really. Only getting dumped by her ex, and a near falling out with Miku.

>>139334928
Not on /a/. The place I usually see her tends to post lewds of her, so there's that I have to deal with.

>>139336421
She doesn't seem the kind who'd regret her past. She knows that, as bad as it might have been, it's what shaped her into who she is today.

>>139336609
>A beautiful woman sitting on a bed
Close.
>>
>>139334138
Completely forgot to mention - your shrine is very nice! Probably one of the nicest I've seen on the site. Your love for her really shows in it.

>>139336993

Every fucking time.
>>
File: Creamy.Mami.full.1356921.jpg (483 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
Creamy.Mami.full.1356921.jpg
483 KB, 850x1202
Extra creamy
>>
>>139336609
>I really can't describe this picture
She's too beautiful for words, I reckon.
>>
>>139323895
>>If she were to go to college, what field would she major in? What would she minor in?
Theater, with a minor in music

Tsukkomi to my boke, though I think we could switch roles easily.

It's tempting to cheat and list a bunch of things, but I'll just say her confidence.

Painting Easter eggs in fantastic colors. And she'd celebrate it happily if just for the fun secular aspects of it. The actual religious stuff might be awkward.
>>
>>139336609
My husbando is now a horse.
>>
>>139334847
Love.

>>139334928
In Black Lagoon threads, it isn't really a thing, it's pretty much done ironically, in jest, as the general consensus is "these girls are all lovely".

>>139336421
I don't really know her past, but I always figured the most recent one would be the part where she drops her electrolarynx when on the roof, and her reaction to it, completely derailing her presentation/spiel as well as going into shock due to her emotional dependence on it, she probably looks back on it with some sense of shame.

>>139336609
>I can't really describe the picture but I do see water, person, woman.
It got that one.

>I can't really describe the picture but I do see drawing.
It's not very smart yet, is it?

>I really can't describe the picture
This was a very clear and distinct image of her, very recognizable as a person.

>I can't really describe the picture but I do see text, sitting, girl.
This was an image with no text, only from her chest up, showing her leaning over the back of a couch, at least it got girl right.

I don't think it's as clever as Tay.

If applicable, what videogame do you think you're waifu would be best able to beat you in, and conversely, what videogame would you best be able to beat her in?
Would you do well together in coop mode or would it be a mess?
>>
>>139334928
There aren't any threads for her series anymore, since the manga ended in 2014 and the anime back in 2008. Even then, I don't think so.

>>139336421
Attempted suicide.

>>139337930
She doesn't really play video games. She might get something out of Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory co-op or something though.
>>
File: wawa.png (458 KB, 547x594) Image search: [Google]
wawa.png
458 KB, 547x594
>>139336609
Well... it's not wrong, I guess.

>>139334928
I avoid waifu wars. The only time I get involved in any kind at all is just to lightheartedly shitpost at fans of Sakura. Waifu wars are pretty annoying and a waste of time.
>>
File: 1458134652996.jpg (755 KB, 1000x850) Image search: [Google]
1458134652996.jpg
755 KB, 1000x850
>>139334847
A gift and a curse.

>>139334928
I visit /jp/ Vocaloid threads and no one fights anyone. People just discuss music and other stuff with occasionally some people saying they love some particular character.

>>139335740
Same to you, Jebus!

>>139336220
>>139337041
Thank you!

>>139336609
Can't describe her.

>>139337930
She would be better than me in rythm games.
I would beat her in FPS, strategy and puzzle games.
We would play casual coop games.
>>
>>139323895
>college
I couldn't say for sure, but, funnily enough, given her role in her manga, she would make a really good event planner or high level manager.
>>139332551
She had a bad early childhood.
>>139336609
I tried it with a bunch of pictures, but it kept saying, "I can't really describe this picture." One time it said, "I can't really describe this picture, but I do see woman sitting." Which is weird, because she was standing in the picture.
>>
File: Doll.png (262 KB, 758x668) Image search: [Google]
Doll.png
262 KB, 758x668
>>139323895
Something related to engineering or computers

I'd say boke

>What is it that you love about her the most?
Too many things to list, but they all relate to her air of peace and heart of gold.

>How did you two celebrate Easter together?
We didn't
>Does she seem like the kind of person to celebrate it?
I don't think so, since it's not very well known by the Japanese.

>>139325157
>It's time to get up for work, etc etc, What do you do?
Call in sick, dedicate the day to her and try to find a way to help her overcome the nightmares.
>What would you make them for breakfast in bed?
Cheese omelette with spinach and a sausage.
>You would surprise them with breakfast in bed, right?
Sure.

>They decide to return the favor etc etc.
Ask if she got hurt, tell her that accidents happen and that i appreciate her effort.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Yui has a lot of talent.

>>139328363
Chocolate.

>>139332551
She was bullied in school, and she was also mistreated and ignored by her parents.
But those experiences in one way or another molded her into who she is now, they may have been painful but they are no longer happening, it's in the past.

>>139334928
I dislike it greatly when someone uses her for fuel in shitposting threads.
I actively avoid those threads but if i see her being talked about i try to correct any mistakes the person makes and tell them to not start any fights.

>>139336421
Hmm, she most likely regrets not being able to detect Shinji and Ken in time, but she has already learned that the past is better left unchanged, and she made her peace with it long ago.

>>139336609
It called her a doll, what a nice AI

>>139337930
Probably puzzle ones, i'm not great at those.
And i'd say i'm pretty good at TPS.
>coop
Depends on the game, really.

Is your loved one a pacifist?
>>
>>139323895
Misao is the best.

>College

She is already in college,she is doing a bachelor's degree, though most of her friends wonder why doesn't she joins a sports club.

Boke, she is the cute funny one.

Her voice, her fang, her hair, her eyes, her boyish attitude, i could go on all day but those are the ones that made fall in love with her, she is always so happy, and playfull, her cheerful,and always airy personality or her slight childishness.

Didn't do shit, i have no idea if she celebrates it or not.

>>139328363
Mostly chocolate.

>>139329328
I have way to many lewd fantasies to share and they are way to lewd, that's all i'm sharing.

>>139332551
Her story is pretty cute, just like her, she doesn't has any tragedy except her bad luck sometimes.

>>139334138
>Did you make online shrine for your waifu?
Nope.

>>139334847
A beauitful pile of love.

>>139334928
I already defended Misao too many times back in 2007, the waifu wars are mostly over, so i don't think about them anymore.
>>
>>139337930
She'd wreck my shit in Mario Kart. I'd wreck hers in Guilty Gear. We'd both wreck shit in Star Wars: Battlefront (the good, older ones; not the new one).

>>139338491
Luka is more of a realist. She doesn't go out looking for a fight, but she knows when it's necessary.
>>
File: 723452.png (407 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
723452.png
407 KB, 500x539
>>139323895
Kind as always OP! I always do!

Oh this is difficult, nothing is shown about her academic interests. She said once that she helped teach Natsu some vocabulary so she might be interested a teaching degree.

Boke would suit her more as she can be quite air-headed.

I love how cool she is during fights.

Stayed in and ate lots of chocolate together! I think she would like to celebrate it, she definitely enjoys dressing up as a bunny girl.

>>139325157
>nightmares
Forget work, I'll just call a sickie. I'd tell her everything will be alright and I'd make sure to give her lots of hugs and headpats. I would make some hot chocolate for the both of us and I'd stay with her until she feels fine.

>breakfast in bread
I'd make her a full English breakfast. It's the only thing I'm good at. Two eggs, a few sausages, a tin of baked beans and two slices of warm toast fresh from the toaster.

>They decide to return the favor another day
Tell her not to worry and laugh. I would help her clean up the mess and tell her she can try again tomorrow.

>>139328363
One with lots of smarties

>>139328441
You too Kagurafriend

>>139329328
himitsu~

>>139332551
Yes, she had quite a tragic past as a child. She was an orphan slave working in the Tower of Heaven. Events occurred and she was the only one to make it out. Obviously, it makes me sad when I remember it, but that's why I'm trying my hardest so that she will always be smiling from now on.
>>
File: transparentsak.png (158 KB, 450x480) Image search: [Google]
transparentsak.png
158 KB, 450x480
>>139332551
A bit of both. Her tendons in her legs were cut because of political bullshit, she's part of a race that is shunned because they don't worship the main religion, she is left to take care of her friend/former ruler of her country (who regressed to the mind of an infant), her family and friends are all dead and she's basically left alone to take care of her friend (again, whose mind regressed back to an infant) all by herself.

I try to convince myself that the directors will make her life better in the upcoming 3rd installment (as the second one blatantly ignored her), so maybe I can have some hope, otherwise, it brings me down a lot, even more so because she's a side character and doesn't get treated fairly.

Funny thing, more often than not, people forget about her in the related threads so I sometimes bring it up because she's my waifu, of course.
>>
File: 123.png (597 KB, 695x777) Image search: [Google]
123.png
597 KB, 695x777
>>139336609
It hasn't a damn clue.

Not feeling any of the questions so far.
>>
File: 1941650.jpg (243 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1941650.jpg
243 KB, 600x600
>>139336239
I want to eskimo kiss Misao.

>>139337930
She can perfectly beat me at any soccer vidya even though she is bad at videogames, i could beat her at fighting games or other games with pvp.

I would love to do a CO-OP with her, we would do great together.

>>139338491
>Is your loved one a pacifist?
No way, misao is way to childish and gets into silly arguments easy.
>>
>>139338903
Your waifu is cute!
>>
File: 40495365.jpg (496 KB, 698x1000) Image search: [Google]
40495365.jpg
496 KB, 698x1000
Probably not going to answer any questions, but I still love my amazing, super cute, super fashionable waifu.

I hope you all had a good Easter with your beloved.
>>
>>139332551
She's had unrequited love in the past, which is why it's nice to care for her. It's not overtly tragic or anything, but it's left her in tears before.

>>139336609
"I can't really describe the picture but I do see sitting, woman, table."
Close enough.

>>139323895

Probably Boke to Mayama's Tsukkomi.
>>
File: Konata - 343 - 450 x 800.jpg (80 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 343 - 450 x 800.jpg
80 KB, 450x800
>>139334138
I probably should, especially since I can just about make websites.

>>139337930
>If applicable, what videogame do you think you're waifu would be best able to beat you in [/] beat her in?
She'd beat me in Street Fighter, without a doubt. While her abilities in it are pretty obvious, mine are nonexistent. Conversely, I could probably beat her in pretty much any racing game, karting spinoff or not.

>Would you do well together in coop mode or would it be a mess?
I get the feeling both of us would want to do one role and wouldn't either budge. Or to give context, both of us wanting to drive, neither of us wanting to ride shotgun and before we've decided someone's blown up the car.
Then just a simple 'Ah.' from the both of us.
>>
File: 1401106229223.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1401106229223.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>139323895
>You’re waifu is a phenomenal lady and your best friend! Cherish her, she’d appreciate it.
She's also my lover so of course i cherish her.

She would definitely go for a science orientated field and i can't tell you which specific fields she would minor in.

Tsukkomi.

I love how tender she can get sometimes but i also love her short-tempered side.

We didn't do anything special on Easter because it's not a big holiday here.

I hope you have a great week with Kobori!

I would first ask if she's fine and after that i would help her clean up the plates, after everything is finished we could look around for new plates to buy.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all cute.
Thanks, Mint looks very cute while sleeping but also when she's awake.

>>139328363
>What candy do you picture her putting inside of an easter egg, or what she'd like it to contain?
A faint taste of Dr.Pepper when you taste te inside of the egg.

>Would she go for a pure mix, mostly chocolate, or go half and half with some types?
She would experiment with the mix to find the one that reaches a sweet spot.

>>139329328
>What are your lewdest fantasies of her?
The ones in which we passionately make out with each other and after that we would make love in different vanilla positions.

[1/?]
>>
File: 1410210564167.png (2 MB, 1280x1813) Image search: [Google]
1410210564167.png
2 MB, 1280x1813
>>139325157
I would call in work that i'm not feeling well for that day and after that i make sure to stay close to Kurisu for as long as i can.

I'm not great at making breakfast so the best i could offer are some baked eggs on bread for her.

>>139332551
>Does your loved one have a sad or tragic story/history? Does it ever get you down? How do you deal with it? Do you try to ignore/forget their source material or threads?
Sadly she does and it makes me feel down if i really think about it but i don't ignore that part of her life because if i would ignore it it would feel like i'm not accepting her as a whole.

>>139334138
I don't have it in a form of a webpage but i have a dedicated folder of her on my PC, i made a very organized folder for pictures of Kurisu.

>http://miku.waifu.pl/
Nicely done, i'm sure Miku is very happy about your effort to put the shrine together

>>139334847
>WHAT IS A WAIFU?
It's someone who you love from the bottom of your heart and want to spend as much time with as you can.

>>139334928
>Anyone here had to deal with waifu wars bullshit on /a/?
There a alot of /a/nons who say she's a "shitty tsundere" but i ignore the trolls so i have more free time to spend with Kurisu.

>>139335357
You better enjoy that present or else you're waifu will be sad.

>>139335740
Jebus singing a song with Yui and Gitah is also cute!

>>139335847
Thank you!

>>139336239
I want to touch Kurisu's hair.

>>139336609
>I can't really describe the picture but I do see computer.
T-thanks.

[2/3]
>>
File: 1414514140916.png (2 MB, 1438x2000) Image search: [Google]
1414514140916.png
2 MB, 1438x2000
>>139336421
>Which of her past deeds would your waifu consider her greatest error or shame?
I'm not sure.
>If she were given the chance to correct it in the past, would she take it?
I don't think she wants to mess with the past after everything she went through.

>>139337930
>If applicable, what videogame do you think you're waifu would be best able to beat you in, and conversely, what videogame would you best be able to beat her in?
It really depends on how serious we would get to win, if it's some sort of strategy game i can see her winning from me but i think i would have the upper hand in more fast-paced games.
After we learned eachother playstyle i'm sure we would be a great team.

>>139338491
She dislikes the thought of war but she knows it can't be avoided at all times.

[3/3]

I wish everyone and their waifu/husbando a great Wednesday!
>>
>>139323895
Major in physical fitness, minor in culinary arts

Tsukkomi

Her impact on my life

>>139325157
>What would you make them for breakfast in bed?
A freshly-blended fruit and vegetable-shake.

>You would surprise them with breakfast in bed, right?
Of course!

>>139326782
Truth and Justice

>>139328363
Fruit inside jell-o.

>>139329328
Her being loved gently.

>>139332551
She was not only best girl but best character.
;_;

>>139334138
I have other plans for mai waifu.

>>139334928
When people attack mai waifu, I murder the fuckers with a well-rounded and well-researched rebuttal.

>>139336421
Her past short temper.

>>139336609
Mai waifu was too much for it.

>>139337930
We'd do real well together, no doubt.

>>139338491
No, she'll beat some ass if the situation calls for it.
>>
>>139340446
Kill yourself, cuckfag.
>>
>>139340457
I love you too anon
>>
File: 1456737223147.jpg (81 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1456737223147.jpg
81 KB, 600x700
I would answer these questions if my fever wasn't ruining my focus. All waifus are cute.

If you're waifu was bed-ridden, how would you take care of her to ease your pain? If YOU were bedridden because of sickness, what would you're waifu do for you?

It's getting more painful to think and stay awake, please enjoy the rest of the week.
>>
File: yande.re 348416.jpg (1 MB, 2872x3963) Image search: [Google]
yande.re 348416.jpg
1 MB, 2872x3963
I love my waifu. Hope everyone had a nice day.
>>
File: 32776985.jpg (776 KB, 1123x1446) Image search: [Google]
32776985.jpg
776 KB, 1123x1446
>>139323895
Maybe something in criminal justice.
Tsukkomi.
How kind she is.
Not really anything other than eat some candy.

>>139325157
I would stay with her until she feels better, and if that's the entire day then that's fine.
Probably go with toast and eggs, or waffles.

>>139332551
She had a bad relationship with her mom. It does make me sad, but I like to think about who she is now over that stuff.

>>139336421
Probably that she wasn't able to save her mom, but she's moved past that and used the experience to make her life better.

>>139336609
.I can't really describe the picture but I do see clothing, yellow.
Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
File: Mahouka 56.jpg (1 MB, 1181x1748) Image search: [Google]
Mahouka 56.jpg
1 MB, 1181x1748
>>139323895
Social Sciences with a minor in literature
I love her mischievous personality when she allows hrself to be open
>>
>>139340567
Plenty of bed-rest, large amounts of liquids, warm chicken-noodle soup loaded with veggies, a fresh orange as dessert.

A foot-rub right after.

Get well soon anon.
>>
Well as my Waifu is Katyusha from GuP:

>>139323895

She would most definitely major in Military tactics, as for minor, not entirely certain

Tsukkomi.

Her personality, and that she looks cute when she's angry

While she doesn't seem the type to celebrate easter traditions, she will most likely use it as an excuse do binge on chocolate
>>139325157

Of course I stay, I just call work and make up some reason why I won't be able to come inti work today

I'd make her a nice hearty soup with some bread.

Well, first of all, I'd hug her to calm her down and say it's ok, and that shit happens, after that, I would help her clean up, I'd insist on helping if necessary
>>139328363
- Well some Russian style sweets
- Half-and-half

>>139329328
Well, after a day of training in her tank and she's sweating from the heat inside the tank, she comes home a bit tired and lies on the settee for a while to rest, I make her a drink, I smell her, which makes my dick diamonds, after which, we end up having hot sweaty sex on the settee.

Cont
>>
File: katyusha_by_camgill11-d78lrhn.png (352 KB, 900x974) Image search: [Google]
katyusha_by_camgill11-d78lrhn.png
352 KB, 900x974
Continuied from >>139340900

>>139332551
- Not really no, and even if she did, while it may get me down, I'd do my best to deal with it in any way I can

>>139336421
- I don't think she has any significant regrets or failures, I mean shit, Pravda's win against KMM can partly be attributed to her (I believe that Pravda would've won against KMM even if Miho didn't get out of the tank to save her teammates from drowning).
>>
File: Do It For Her.png (982 KB, 1400x1201) Image search: [Google]
Do It For Her.png
982 KB, 1400x1201
>>139332551
I don't know how sad her story is in comparison to others in her life but I don't think it gets her down too much besides me she has her younger sisters
>>
File: cccp.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1215) Image search: [Google]
cccp.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1215
>>139340567
We both make sure the sick one stays in bed. We both have a tendency to do things even when we physically shouldn't.

>>139340900
Cute as a bug.
>>
>>139339458
Appreciated.
>>
File: super-sonico-the-animation-4-28.jpg (176 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
super-sonico-the-animation-4-28.jpg
176 KB, 1440x810
>>139323895
She's already in college looking to become a marine biologist.
Maybe a boke
Her spirit
We didn't do anything too special, just had a nice dinner together.

>>139325157
I've been needing a break so one day wouldn't kill me. I'd stay with her and comfort her as best as I can.
A nice breakfast platter
Act calmly and help her clean it up

Luka is really beautiful

>>139328363
Definitely some mix

>>139329328
Holding each other tightly and kissing

>>139332551
For most of her childhood she barely saw her parents, but at least she has a loving grandmother.

>>139334138
No, but I should, this stuff is too complex for me. You got a damn nice shrine though.

>>139334928
I used to be involved with waifu wars till I realized how stupid it was and ignored it all.

>>139337930
She'd destroy me in rhythm games probably while I'll have the upper hand in fighters. I think we can handle co-op

>>139338491
Yeah
>>
>>139341211
Th-thanks /a/non, and may I say that your Waifu looks cute, and pretty badass at the same time too.
>>
File: Konata - 017 - 523 x 566.jpg (80 KB, 523x566) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 017 - 523 x 566.jpg
80 KB, 523x566
>>139340567
>If you're waifu was bed-ridden, how would you take care of her to ease her pain?
Making sure she stays in bed, and probably turning over the pages of whatever manga she wants to read for her. She'd probably pester me to wear some cosplay outfit of a nurse, though.

>If YOU were bedridden because of sickness, what would you're waifu do for you?
She'd probably sit there and play something following my instructions so I didn't have to get up and do it myself. Something like Civ, probably.
Alternatively, she'd probably go look at my PC's browsing history intently, then turn around and give no reaction other than the most worrying thumbs up I'll ever receive.
>>
File: Eye_807044_417137.jpg (42 KB, 350x349) Image search: [Google]
Eye_807044_417137.jpg
42 KB, 350x349
>people keep posting images of your waifu getting abused in multiple ways
>>
File: 1452962177645edit.png (2 MB, 2254x3507) Image search: [Google]
1452962177645edit.png
2 MB, 2254x3507
>>139323895
Thank you, OP! The same goes for you. I cherish her every single day, so don't worry!

> What is it that you love about her the most, barring any physical features?
Her unconditional kindness and love for the world and people around her.
> How did you two celebrate Easter together? Does she seem like the kind of person to celebrate it?
We didn't particularly celebrate! Though she is religious, and I'm not, so if she were to celebrate she'd be more into that aspect of Easter.

>>139325157
> It's time to get up for work...
I stay with her, of course.
> What would you make them for breakfast in bed?
I'm not the best cook, in fact, I can only make eggs and toast... but I'd try my best to surprise her with something nice! She would appreciate it either way.
> They decide to return the favor another day...
I would help her clean up and comfort her, saying she tried her best and she didn't have to return the favor in the first place. I'd find her effort cute!

And thank you! Your waifu a cutie.

>>139328363
Hm... white chocolate. Or caramel.

>>139332551
She definitely does. She was born with terminal illness and lived painfully with it until her eventual suicide, along with other bad things. It gets me down pretty often because it hurts me deeply to think of the pain she went through. Even now my heart is aching, but I don't want to ignore or forget that part of her because I don't want to forget her dying wish and sacrifice she made with her suicide.

>>139334928
Her series is pretty popular, but she herself is obscure. This might change with the upcoming Heaven's Feel movie trilogy, and if she shows up I'm afraid of what people might say about her. I'm very defensive of my dear.

>>139336421
I don't think she'd consider this an error herself, but putting other people before herself was part of her downfall. If she changed that about herself, I don't think much would have changed in the end, sadly.

>>139338491
Yes.

Enjoy your day with your waifu!
>>
>>139341829
Kill them all, anon.
>>
>>139342050
You have no idea how much i wish i could
>>
>>139341829
Only low-tier waifus get those made of them. Which slut is yours?
>>
>>139342126
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>139342126
Kill yourself.
>>
>>139341829
>Artist I really like who draws her really well
>Has a fetish which he occasionally injects into his artwork for something I have a complete anti-fetish for

Feels really bad, man.
>>
>>139342160
>>139342172

The ones that get posted a lot are Osaka and Cirno. Is she one of those?
>>
>>139341829
Umaru?
>>
File: 55937255_p0.png (784 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
55937255_p0.png
784 KB, 1000x700
>>139332551
If you count the next game(which I don't even acknowledge really), something kinda bad happened "for the lulz". Source material and threads are pure garbo.

>>139337930
I'm not sure. I'm really inconsistent in games.
Probably pretty well in co-op

>>139340567
Get her any needed medicine, stay with her, make sure she's hydrated, things like that.
She'd probably do the same.
>>
>>139342199
No anon, yoy don't get it
This artist draws well, he uses his talent to draw her gagged, bound and raped, it's fucking infuriating.

>>139342216
>>139342234
>implying i'm gonna say her name
>>
>>139342294
>This artist draws well, he uses his talent to draw her gagged, bound and raped, it's fucking infuriating.
Those are my fetishes. I've probably fapped to you're waifu. Just thought you should know.
>>
>>139342338
(You)
>>
Why are you even giving the shitposters (you)'s?
>>
>>139342294
No anon, I'm sharing in your pain because I'm in exactly the same situation.
>>
>>139342375
Does it get posted in threads a lot? Because in my case it is, and it drives me up the fucking wall
>>
>>139342423
No, because I can't ever really have threads. I don't even bother opening the ones that are made because they're so predictable. I'd just ignore it whenever it's brought up. No point going into something where you'll know it's just going to wind you up.
>>
>>139342373
This whole thread is a shitposting. Its blogshit and avatarfagging, so by comparison, I'm on topic.
>>
File: 1372091982470.gif (686 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1372091982470.gif
686 KB, 384x216
>>139327617
>>
Reminder to report the shitposter.
>>
File: nurse erza.jpg (79 KB, 736x800) Image search: [Google]
nurse erza.jpg
79 KB, 736x800
>>139334138
Not yet, but I'm planning on making one this summer.

>>139334928
Not really waifu wars, but people used to say a lot of stupid stuff about her a few years ago. That's thankfully died down now though.

>>139335740
Thank you Jebus, you're waifu a cute too!

>>139336239
I want to kiss my waifu on the cheek!

>>139336421
Perhaps she would go back to when Simon was killed and try to save him. She was a very dear friend to her, but I don't think saving him would affect how she is now.

>>139336609
It doesn't have a clue.

>>139338491
No, she understands that sometimes war is inevitable.

>>139340567
I would make sure she got lots of rest and drink lots of water, and be there when she needs something. If I was bedridden, she might dress up as a nurse to lighten the mood up.
>>
>>139342667
So everyone in the thread?
>>
>>139338491
I can't say so.

>>139340567
>If you're waifu was bed-ridden, how would you take care of her to ease your pain?
Stay by her side, getting her whatever she needs, keeping her hydrated, and so on.

>If YOU were bedridden
I never get sick.
>>
File: 32023228_p4.png (204 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
32023228_p4.png
204 KB, 590x590
>>139323895
He doesn't need to go to college since he's a genius and already has a job. But if he did decide to go to college, he'd pick a technology major in the anime and a science major, such as chemistry, in the manga.

Tsukkomi, though he isn't one for jokes.

His personality. It's how I fell in love with him.

We don't celebrate easter.
>>139325157
I can't really cook, so I'll pray the pancakes I make for him don't turn out mushy.

I can't imagine this happening to him. He's fairly careful and knows how to cook.
>>139328363
Caramel and more caramel.
>>139329328
I want to hold his hand.
>>139332551
Yes. He had a happy childhood, but then everything changed. It's almost as if the writers wanted to make him suffer as much as possible before killing him. I try not to think about what happened to him since it makes me upset.
>>139334928
There are waifu wars in the threads for his franchise regarding the main girls. I stopped regularly visiting those threads when they started referring to the male characters as "the husbandos", so I don't know what goes on there. I only post pictures of Serena and leave.
I wish I had defended him since people took him being a chuuni as fact when he isn't one.
Also, someone made a "no husbandos allowed" thread yesterday and used him as the OP.
>>139336239
I want to kiss my husbando on the cheek.
>>139336421
He felt guilty about having to steal people's souls to the point that he said he'd go to hell. If he knew he was just being used by the bad guy, he never would have done it.
>>139336609
>I can't really describe the picture
>>139337930
He doesn't play video games, but he'd still be able to beat me in anything since I don't really play them. Maybe I'd beat him in Pokemon since mine are always overleveled.
>>139338491
No. He fights for what he believes in.
>>
File: 1438387840592.png (325 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1438387840592.png
325 KB, 800x1000
>>139325157
>nightmares
I try to comfort her and ask her what's wrong.

I would make her a traditional breakfast of bacon, eggs, and sausage.

>broken plates
I help her with clean up and tell her that it's okay.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all cute.
Thank you, Mintbro.
>>139330241
Nepgear is a cute square.

>>139328363
She just likes regular chocolate.

>>139328441
Same to you, Kagurabro.

>>139329328
For my eyes only.

>>139332551
Her backstory is never explained, nor do I expect it to be.

>>139334138
I should get to that.

>>139334847
Someone you can lean on when things get tough.

>>139334928
When her show was airing, their threads were almost exclusively waifu wars. Thankfully, it's toned down and her threads are somewhat comfy.

>>139335740
You too, Jebus.

>>139336239
I want to kiss her on the nape and navel.

>>139336421
Her clumsiness. She seems to get along just fine with it, so I don't think she'd change it.

>>139336609
>upload one of her smiles
>I can't really describe the picture but I do see mask.
Microsoft needs better AI.

>>139337930
She's not the videogame type of girl.

>>139338491
She's a mediator between the rest of the Elementario, so I'd say yes.

>>139339489
>>139340744
Cute waifus, hope you have a nice week.

>>139340567
Get her medicine and try to help her feel better. She would do the same, I bet.
I hope you feel better soon, anon.
>>
>>139338491
Not even in the slightest.

>>139341829
I never see it posted, but there's an artist that does some legit upsetting shit of her.
>>
>>139343124
How do they not hear the sound of the chainsaw?
>>
>>139343121
Rude.
Kobori a cute, too.
>>
>>139343364
I was wondering that too, but they had been firing guns in full-auto, partially indoors, wouldn't be surprised if their hearing is damaged.

Also I think you can partially muffle the exhaust on a chainsaw to make it somewhat less loud.

On top of Rotton distracting them by being his usual fool self.
>>
File: Shrimp 11.jpg (397 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
Shrimp 11.jpg
397 KB, 850x1200
>>139323895
The only reason she would be more of a boke is because she isnt, aware of a lot of things in the world. She makes me laugh a lot too so it's kind of weird. She would be kind of a Karl Pilkington.
Her heart of gold. She wants to invade the world because of her home being destroyed and she doesn't back down at any opportunities. At the same time, she's able to make great relationships with everyone and doesn't abandon them when they are falling.
Unfortunately, I was too late and wasn't, able to buy her anything since all the shops were closed. We still had a lot of fun and lewd.
>>139325157
I obviously call-in or bring her with me.

I'm not fan of sea food in the morning but I'm sure a good shrimp & crêpe will make her very happy.

I hug her and console her. Tell her we can make it together!
Thanks Mintbro, these were very cute questions.
>>139328363
If it HAS to be a candy, I see her putting white chocolate in them.
>>139329328
p-private.
>>139332551
Her past isn't precisely described. Judging by how she reacts to certain things and judging by how the mysterious(not so mysterious) girl approaches her, Ika has been alone for a long time.
>>139334138
In the making!
>>139335740
Thanks Jebus, same to you.
>>139336609
>I can't really describe the picture but I do see text.
There isn't even any text.

Your wifus are all very lovely and you are too.
>>
File: 56072133_p0.jpg (239 KB, 1024x1453) Image search: [Google]
56072133_p0.jpg
239 KB, 1024x1453
I love my Empressu! Umu~
I've answered literally every question before years ago. Hurts my head to be so repetitive, so I'm just going to post a cute picture of her.
>>
I was trying to sober up before spending some time with my darling but then drank another glass of wine without thinking. Now I'm alone

She deserves better than me
>>
>>139344043
Super cute!
>>
File: 1459103483252.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459103483252.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>139344218
Cutest Roma!
>>
Is it noble of me to let my waifu be herself and be a lesbo

a-as long as she's happy I'm happy, r-right?
>>
>>139344510
As long you're happy being a cuck.
>>
File: Konata - 011 - 420 x 589.jpg (45 KB, 420x589) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 011 - 420 x 589.jpg
45 KB, 420x589
>>139334138
>waifu.pl/
Since you pointed this out to me and I made something super simple, I'm probably going to spend a few nights trying to make something really fancy and my art practice and japanese are going to suffer.

It's a worthy cause, but considering the artwork and tangentially the Japanese also have the same motivation, I'm not sure where I should spend more time.
>>
>>139344510
Whatever works. I guess. Idk. Cuck bravo is more of a stalker. Even cucks are romantic with their waifus.

>>139344614
Fuck off. This kills any serious discussion and promotes insecure faggots. If you're worried about being cheated on you have self esteem issues and need help.
>>
>>139336993
faggots mods deleting my waifu.
>>
>>139344510
If she only likes girls she shouldn't be your waifu. If you truly loved her you'd let her go.
>>
>>139344752
That too. Why the are you waifuing a lesbian anyway? And getting a tattoo of her? Just, why. Nothing makes sense about it.
>>
>>139344510
Why do you have a dyke waifu if you're not a girl.

And don't give me the "she chooses you" meme, everyone chooses, anime girls have no will in the real world.
>>
>>139344510
All anime characters are bisexual by default. Your love is pure, so she'll probably be attracted to you just on that alone.
>>
File: tumblr_na19xkwghE1tfrbiao1_1280.jpg (370 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na19xkwghE1tfrbiao1_1280.jpg
370 KB, 640x853
Most likely music or administration.

Doesn't really fit to any.

I love how she cares deeply for everything she loves and wants to protect it.

>How did you two celebrate Easter together?
Went out to have a picnic and eat chocolate.

>Does she seem like the kind of person to celebrate it?
Of course!

Cuddle and hug her as tight as I can, telling her that it will all be okay.

Some classic eggs and ham with some nice cold orange juice!

I'd run towards her, making sure if she is alright. If she would start to say that she was sorry I'll tell her that she has no need to say it and that I appreciate what she did.

>This kinda relates to a question asked above, but which of her past deeds would your waifu consider her greatest error or shame?
If she were given the chance to correct it in the past, would she take it?
If yes, would she have become the same person she is today or a completely different one?

Probably taking her sister to the S-Class mission where she died. Since her sister is now back I don't think she would change anything.
>>
Oh cool, the thread's devolved to cucks shitposting. Glad I can close it now.
>>
>>139344879
>his waifu isn't his spirit guide/soulmate

>>139344880
What the fuck am I reading?

>>139344919
No one is cuck shitposting.
>>
>>139344901
Woah, this is the first time I've seen another FTfag in these threads, your waifu a cute
>>
>>139344879
>choosing a waifu
>>
>>139344981
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>139340567
I would bring her food and medicine to bed, feed her with the classic "say ahh~" and stuff.

She would aid me, but in a clumsy way, it would be adorable.

>>139344721
>Art practice
Soo, you like to draw, that's cool, i like to draw too.

>>139326782
She doesn't care about politics.
>>
>>139344510
I honestly don't get it.
If love between the two of you isn't even plausible on the sexual level, what do you even have together?

It's harsh but I think you should consider seeing other people. At least if she was with a man, you could self-insert as him.
>>
File: Police Girl number 1.png (684 KB, 819x731) Image search: [Google]
Police Girl number 1.png
684 KB, 819x731
>>139323895

Criminal justice would probably be her major

tsukkomi

Everything but if i have to pick I would say her strength

I got her chocolates from the U.K. and yes I think she would be somebody to celebrate Easter.

>>139325157

I stay home and talk to her as I hold her and pet her head

I can only make a very basic breakfast so cereal toast bacon and waffles.

I help clean up and take her out for breakfast instead so she doesn't feel so bad

>>139326782
can't vote

>>139332551
I hate it but cant ignore it because that be unfair to her as its a part of her and made her who she is.

>>139336609
>https://www.captionbot.ai/
I can't really describe the picture but I do see toy, indoor, thing.

>>139337930
She would probably beat me in any shooter and I could probably beat her in Fighting games.
Co-op we would do really well we would be great at Rainbow Six

>>139338491
No she is far from a pacifist

Which Waifu would you think would be a good friend for your Waifu?
>>
>>139345201
>armband is just pol

Made me giggle a little, even knowing that's just an abbreviation.

Seras a cute vampire.
>>
>>139345158
What the fuck am i reading
>>
File: Smirking seras.png (576 KB, 717x893) Image search: [Google]
Smirking seras.png
576 KB, 717x893
>>139345254
>armband is just pol

Oh my god I cant unsee it that way now

>Seras a cute vampire.

Thank you
>>
File: Konata - 059 - 289 x 450.jpg (38 KB, 289x450) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 059 - 289 x 450.jpg
38 KB, 289x450
>>139345043
It's pretty likely I'll wind up drawing Misao a lot while practising the artstyle, since she's one of my favourite characters from the series. The tooth being an indication of one of the best girls never fails.
I do kind of need to get good at it first though.
>>
File: 4959290.jpg (58 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
4959290.jpg
58 KB, 562x600
>>139345649
I would love to see your progress and your art, would like to give you advice or anything, it would be fun.
>>
File: 243581.png (357 KB, 719x900) Image search: [Google]
243581.png
357 KB, 719x900
>>139323895
She's definitely the tsukkomi. To Hermes, and just about everyone she meets.
>Besides physical features
It has to be her outlook on life, and her personality. Everything, really.

>>139325157
>Nightmares
If I really had to leave, I'd try to comfort her to the best of my ability, but eventually time would run out and I'd have to go.
>Breakfast
Eggs, ham, and bacon cooked over the campfire. Of course I'd surprise her in bed.

Your waifu is cute, too.

>>139328363
I'd get her the mix, since she adores all sweets.

>>139332551
Her entire background seems like a slow, long destruction of her as a person. While the more morbid details do get to me, I remember that for all the violence and loss, it helped make her into the Kino I know. It's a part of who she is, and I love who she is.

>>139336421
While she does occasionally worry about some of the things she did and didn't do, and whether it was the right decision, she doesn't dwell on any of it.

>>139338491
Nope. She won't start anything, but she can certainly end them.

How's your waifu drunk?
Does your waifu toss around a lot in her sleep? Or does she turn into a brick?
>>
>>139345773
You'll probably see me in the weekend threads, I like to draw for those. I do usually see you there, after all.
>>
>>139346133
I would like to know which art is yours, i haven't done a delivery for those threads in a long time.
>>
File: 1450426580313.png (595 KB, 520x778) Image search: [Google]
1450426580313.png
595 KB, 520x778
>>139323895
Thanks OP!

He'd major in curiosity? There is honestly nothing school like that he is good at.

He'd be a boke for sure!

His silly sense of morals and determination.

I can only imagine him burying himself in a giant pile of chocolate eggs laughing like an idiot as he devour it all.

>>139329328
Butt thing~

>>139332551
He turned into a tree? But apparently he enjoyed his time as a tree. The only other thing in his past i guess he'd be sad about would have been Roland's death.

>>139328363
He'd be the idiot to fill it with a little of everything until it was nothing but a gooey mess.

>>139335740
Thanks Jebus! I aint cute!

>>139345201
>Which Waifu would you think would be a good friend for your Waifu?

Probably any and all of them! He's the type that as long as you're not 110% an asshole he'll like you. And he loves cute things, so he's most definitely gonna be great friends with your waifu!
>>
File: bedofflowers.jpg (1 MB, 1326x1114) Image search: [Google]
bedofflowers.jpg
1 MB, 1326x1114
>>139332551
He lived a life of abuse and exile, believing that he wasn't human but longing desperately to experience being one. After losing his only family he began trying to kill himself, but could only reach a comatose state that survived without food or drink for eight years before succumbing to another attempt. Facing his true nature, and feeling himself to blame for numerous tragedies and deaths, he attempted to destroy his immortal soul as well. The watch on his wrist conceals the three scars that never heal.

Going back through it makes me tetchy. I'll pick it up immediately if I need something from that arc, but I have difficulty pulling myself away and not being in a huff for a few days after. If someone accidentally references it (even something as simple as a plain short sleeved yukata) I get this weird melancholy, that's almost worse than reading it because at least reading it he makes it through to the other side, and his friends are there for him.

I believe it has to be addressed. We couldn't have a relationship that edged around it forever, and I don't think it's right that he run from it. There's something very wrong about his experience, because what he is shouldn't have to be negative, and how he came to be where he was must be someone else's doing. He should learn to be proud of himself, and to forgive himself for things beyond his control. He's a pawn in Enma's games, although one with the power to meddle with them, and I hope he does.
>>
File: wwd nr2.jpg (176 KB, 800x580) Image search: [Google]
wwd nr2.jpg
176 KB, 800x580
>>139346293
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=58310

I'm still erratic enough that most drawings are completely inconsistent to one another right now. I'll get there eventually.
>>
File: Swimsuit.jpg (228 KB, 911x1309) Image search: [Google]
Swimsuit.jpg
228 KB, 911x1309
>>139346655
Oh that's cute, l like your art.

https://a.uguu.se/wrmgvm.jpg

That was the last thing i did for the weekend drawthreads.

And pic related was the last thing i did of Misao.
>>
File: Konata - 163 - 400 x 369.jpg (32 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 163 - 400 x 369.jpg
32 KB, 400x369
>>139346874
You're even better than I expected. I'd say I wish I was that good, but wishes won't get me there, only practice will. I've got quite a ride ahead of me to get even half as good as that.
>>
>>139344879
You can't choose who you fall in love with
>>
>>139347101
Those pics are from last year, i should probably deliver something better for the weekend threads.

I'm glad you have the spirit to get better.

Best of luck to you.
>>
>>139346874
Cute stuff. I like it.
>>
File: IMG_0119.jpg (1 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0119.jpg
1 MB, 3024x4032
How far is too far?
>>
>>139347208
Which is true, but as a man, falling on love with a dyke is kind of a romantic dead end.
It really is better for all parties involved to move on romantically.
>>
>>139347844
Farther than that.
>>
>>139347844
It's never enough.
>>
>>139346874
Damn, those are some sharp elbows.
>>
>>139347905
>>139348021

Good to know.
>>
>>139348102
>not having knife elbows
It can be useful against your enemies.
>>
File: tfw no waifu in my dress blues.jpg (481 KB, 1504x1000) Image search: [Google]
tfw no waifu in my dress blues.jpg
481 KB, 1504x1000
>>139347844
No such thing.
>>
>>139348339
Go back to your grave.
>>
>>139323895

Really she could major in whatever she wanted, she's incredibly intelligent and picks up new things with ease. I think she'd be best in some field of Biology though.

Tsukkomi probably.

The sincerity of her feelings mostly. Her ability to love and feel human emotions despite her origination moved me.

Not really the kind to celebrate Easter. She might be interested just out of curiosity so I can see us trying a few things like egg hunts.

>>139325157

Stay in the bed obviously. Having another excuse to stay warm with her under the sheets is just a plus in my opinion.

I'm not the greatest cook but even I can make some breakfast sausage and scrambled eggs.

Make sure she's okay, reassure her, and immediately begin cleaning up the mess. It sucks now but dishes are expendable and we'll laugh about it later.

>>139328363
Is meat a candy? That.

>>139332551
Very tragic and it hurts to think about it. The worst part is if she was real things would probably just turn out the same as in the story.
>>
>>139348368
Oldfags never die, they just fade away.
>>
>>139348872
Then why are lots of oldfags in this thread.
>>
>>139348368
I could say the same to you, Randy.
>>
>>139348993
>Randy
Hey, I never called you names.
>>
>>139349088
>lmao look mom i posted it again
>>
>>139349134
Just report him.
>>
File: 1448697204218.png (296 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
1448697204218.png
296 KB, 800x565
>>139334928
Nothing someone else says can shake my feelings. Anonymous' opinions are irrelevant in the end.

>>139337930
I think she could beat me at games requiring more strategy and tactics like RTS games or civilization games once she gets the hang of them. I'd have an initial advantage on twitchy games like FPS and fighters just because I've played them my whole life.

>>139338491
Not really, she'll fight if she has to but isn't inherently malicious unless her loved one is threatened.

>>139340567
Nurse her as well as I can. I have no idea what could even get her sick but I'd do my best. I imagine if it was me that was sick she'd be better than a doctor for figuring out my problem and nursing me.
>>
>>139348943
Because obviously they're not dead?
>>
>>139348943
Like who?
>>
>>139349186
And they haven't faded away either, making that statement fucking stupid.
>>
>>139349218
Anyone who has like 8+ years with the waifu i guess.
>>
File: Sad Seras.png (643 KB, 855x725) Image search: [Google]
Sad Seras.png
643 KB, 855x725
>>139347844
>mfw Waifu doesn't have enough merch
>Series is not popular enough to get new merch
>Everyone forgot about her
>Never going to have a decent shrine
>>
>>139348339
>joining the army for your waifu
Looks like some people fell for the GATE propaganda
>>
I just want her to be happy

It hurts
>>
>>139349931
She's imaginary. Just imagine her happy.
>>
File: 20160330_212912.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160330_212912.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>139337930

>her beat me

Strategy for sure

>me beat her

Racing games probably, or maybe a more casual fighter. It's not so easy outplaying someone who can read your mind.

>coop

Extremely well for the previous reason, she'd know if she's needed somewhere right away and she herself isn't a half bad strategist, probably better than I am.

>>139338491

Not really.

>>139339489
>>139340354

Same to you.

>>139340567

>taking care of her

Lots of tea, cuddles for warmth if needed, be on her beck and call until she's starting to feel better then spoil her with any candies she wants.

>vice versa

She'd probably stay with me when possible and make all sorts of healing teas.

Luckily for us both her world has healing nanomachines son

>>139343656

Same to you and yours!

>>139345201

I know it's a copout, but I think she'd be just fine with anyone that doesn't have bad intentions or is blatantly evil.

>>139347844

Nice! No such thing as too far if you're willing to explain. I keep mine slightly scaled back as I'm not even going to try to explain things to family - once I'm moved out it'll have more room to flourish. I easily have double this between CDs, artbooks, the rest of the mini plushies and the rest of the tin the frame came from. sorry the lighting is fucking awful.

>>139349413

Try using her name in moonrunes when searching - it yielded huge results for me when looking for stuff to import and I found things I never knew existed. Also, commissions are your friend - people do plushies, decals and so on.

Best of luck!

Speaking of merchandise - do you have any merchandise that has become a waifu holy grail? By that I mean Impossible to find, expensive as hell or any combination of the two for any reason.

If you could commission anything at all related to you're waifu from someone skilled in making it, what'd you get?
>>
File: Kaitosculpt 1 resized.jpg (361 KB, 742x605) Image search: [Google]
Kaitosculpt 1 resized.jpg
361 KB, 742x605
>>139345201
I don't really know since he's not very sociable. Maybe he'd get along with others who are like him.
>>139346025
I don't imagine he drinks.

The only time he was shown asleep was when his soul was stolen. He probably turns a bit in his sleep.
>>139350690
He doesn't have much merchandise, though I overpaid for a limited edition strap. Also, since he'll never get a figure, I commissioned two nendoroid- style sculptures of him. They were expensive but worth it. Feels good being the only person to own things of him.

I definitely want more art of him. I have a few ideas that I would like to see drawn of him.
>>
File: 1429331164564.jpg (588 KB, 1280x1728) Image search: [Google]
1429331164564.jpg
588 KB, 1280x1728
>>139345201
She seems like someone who gets along with every waifu here, but I feel she'd get along the most with any fujo waifus.

>>139347844
>tfw waifu has little merch outside of keychains and magnets

>>139350690
The most I have of her is my ever-growing folder of her, her character songs, and that one drama CD she was in. One day, I'll get the courage and means to attain physical merchandise of her.

Good night!
>>
>>139351511
>his waifu has key-chain and magnets
Lucky.
>>
>>139351511
>>139349413

Thing is about Nep merch is that its all absurdly overpriced.

You'll be hard pressed to find any Nep figure thats not over $100, hell the nendoroid cost me $90, which was a steal considering what you'll find it for now...
>>
>>139340567
Let her relax and stay in bed while giving her tea and and soup. She'd do the same for me, but in a nurse's outfit.

>>139345201
Probably everyone, but I think she'd get along best with the vocaloids and the K-on girls.

>>139346025
She doesn't really drink. And she's usually rock solid when she's sleeping

>>139350690
Two of my holy grails are the 1/2 scale Sonico figure and the daki with arms.
>>
>>139351450
>I commissioned two nendoroid- style sculptures of him.
I assume the picture you posted is one of them? If so, I'm very impressed - it looks official. Where'd you get those done, and how much exactly did they cost? I may be interested in commissioning a sculpture or two like that of my husbando.

Every time characters from his series got figures and such, he got skipped over. And with his anime having been over for +/- 7 years now, and his manga coming up on 3, the odds go down even more with each passing month.
>>
>>139352861

>daki with arms

That sounds like the comfiest thing in the history of comfy. Color me a little jealous.

I seriously need to get a cover commissioned.
>>
File: salamadisappointed.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
salamadisappointed.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>139323895
why is it always koboli in these ops?
>>
>>139353469
Yes, that's the first of the two I commissioned. The artist is viistar as is on the picture: http://viistar.deviantart.com/. It was a bit pricey at $475 for that one and $375 for the one that is an inch smaller. That one can be found in her gallery but not this one.
Just like your husbando, mine doesn't have the merchandise the other characters got, so I'm forced to commission.
>>
>>139353565
Because there's a Koboli waifu fag in these threads?
>>
File: 1441981239251.jpg (426 KB, 550x777) Image search: [Google]
1441981239251.jpg
426 KB, 550x777
>>139345201
I can imagine Luka and Sonico bonding over music and kittens.

>>139350690
Her reaching out before a sun setting on some nice shoreline.
>>
File: bg1q.jpg (481 KB, 1167x872) Image search: [Google]
bg1q.jpg
481 KB, 1167x872
>>139350690
As far as I know, there's only one figure of her, I don't know how difficult it is to find nowadays because I've never needed to find out.
I don't have it, but there's also this old nendo I think, it's a brick though, no movement, I believe. Part of the Japanese Mk2 limited edition, so it's impossible to find, and even if I did, it would be too expensive to consider. Wish I could get it, though.
I do have a daki I commissioned, which might count.

It'd probably cost me a fortune to commission something that's moveable, so just a smaller statue, perhaps.
>>
>>139353624
>$475 for that one and $375 for the one that is an inch smaller.
Wew. Well, I guess that's something to keep in mind for when I eventually get more income coming in. Thank you for the link.
>>
File: Misao-wave.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Misao-wave.gif
1 MB, 800x800
>>139345201
Misao can get along with any waifu except mean tsunderes and passive aggressive ones.

>>139346025
There has never been the chance to see Misao drunk, but i guess she would be super genki.

>>139350690
I do have a few figs and stuff, if i could commission it would be a cute plushie.
>>
>>139354101
I've also commissioned one from Bupiti: http://bupiti.tumblr.com/. It turned out nicely and he charges much less.
>>
>>139323895
But its Thursday you assholes.
>>
>>139352861
>1/2 scale Sonico figure
You can't imagine how jealous I think you are.
>>
>>139352861
>>139354507
lucky*
But it show just how jealous I am I guess.
>>
>>139354228
How much less
>>
>>139354558
He charged me $40 way back in June, but I believe someone mentioned his prices have gone up. I can't remember if it was $60 or more. Still cheaper than $475.
>>
>>139354228
I've heard of him, probably will commission something from him someday too. Thanks again.

>>139354558
His page says shipping is $27 and the actual figure is $50, I think.
>>
File: 008.png (319 KB, 766x1150) Image search: [Google]
008.png
319 KB, 766x1150
>>139332551
>Does your loved one have a sad or tragic story/history?
Her dad's out of the picture and she gets pretty lonely, but nothing that tragic. The OVA did give her a relationship just for the sake of breaking her heart, though.
>>139350690
Her only mechanise is a daki they don't seem to make anymore and card sleeves. Forget a Holy Grail, I'd settle for a lucky shot glass.
>>
File: sleeping.jpg (96 KB, 1400x649) Image search: [Google]
sleeping.jpg
96 KB, 1400x649
Good night
>>
File: 1371108644760.jpg (220 KB, 763x989) Image search: [Google]
1371108644760.jpg
220 KB, 763x989
>>139323895
Thank you Kobori anon, same to you.
-She would major in Government
-She would be the tsukkomi
-Her motivations and personality
-We ate with my parents.

>>139325157
-Stay with them until they are ok and ask what is wrong.
-I would make her some pancakes with eggs and some tea to drink. Breakfast in bed sounds fantastic.
-Tell her it's alright and help her clean up the mess
-Fate is a great Mahou Shoujo

>>139328363
She would go all out on chocolate.

>>139329328
Too many to count but they all involve Ara~Ara.

>>139332551
Akeno's backstory is a very sad one having her mother dying to protect her from her own clan and completely ignoring her father because technically it was a screw up on his part that her mother died. Yes it does but I lover her either way. I hate the DxD threads.

>>139334928
DxD threads are always toxic. But the three I remember seeing get bad mouthed the most were Akeno and Asia.

>>139335740
Thank you Jebus

>>139336421
Not being able to save her mother probably. She knows that what's in the past is in the past and that she can't change that

>>139338491
No she fights and likes hurting others because of her sadistic nature

>>139340567
Make sure she is comfortable and happy and that she is taking some form of medication. And she would do the same.
>>
File: 2Vxf72O.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2Vxf72O.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
Claimed
>>
File: 1457524616233.png (273 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1457524616233.png
273 KB, 400x500
>>139323895
Thank you OP. Kobori a cute.

>major/minor
She's not exactly studious and has her work as a magical girl keeping her busy, but I think she would pursue a career in police work or something similar. Deep down her nature is to protect and help others.

>tsukkomi or boke?
She can be both at times, but in terms of stand-up specifically I can see her being the boke. She's a bit of a tease.

>easter
She won't turn down the chocolate eggs, that's for sure.

>>139325157
>nightmares
It's rather unlike her to be scared (at least openly) in that way, so if it were something serious like that I'd at the very least call in and arrive a bit late.
>breakfast
God, she would love it. I want to see that shining look on her face.
>mess
Headpats solve a lot of problems I find. I'd help her clean up, it's not a big deal. Hopefully didn't break anything too expensive.

>>139328363
All of the above.

>>139332551
Extremely tragic, as expected from the urobutcher. I honestly dislike her backstory in the show, writing-wise, but it can't be helped. I read Madoka - The Different Story a while back, and I felt like absolute shit. She lived a hard life.

>>139334928
>Madoka threads
ayy lmao

>>139335740
<3

>>139336421
Her greatest mistake of her past shaped her and those around her irreversibly for the worse. It caused her to become jaded and isolate herself from others. I think she'd do anything to correct it if she could. In the end she's still the same person whether it had happened or not but unfortunately she must live with that weight on her shoulders.

>>139337930
She'd beat me at DDR and fighting games, I'd beat her at strategy games, and we'd be about evenly matched at other action games.

>>139352861
>daki with arms
is it just me or does that sound horrifying
actually nvm upon looking it up it seems sorta nice

Question! Your waifu opens up the daily newspaper. Which section does she flip to first? Local news, sports, entertainment, maybe the crossword or the comics?
>>
File: 1459350814330.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459350814330.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Is it okay if my waifu is literally, a slut who needs 30 men or a horse girth cock to please her?
>>
>>139357708
Anon, i already said please.
>>
>>139357708
I mean, do you actually love her?
>>
File: CZJX8eYUMAAmRRD.jpg (137 KB, 600x792) Image search: [Google]
CZJX8eYUMAAmRRD.jpg
137 KB, 600x792
Thank you, OP! Wamuu is the best (And most handsome) rival a hamon user could ever ask for!

>If he were to go to college, what field would he major in? What would he minor in?

It's hard to say. History, maybe? He certainly seems like the type of guy to enjoy being in a collage football team, in any case!

He's the tsukkomi to my boke. It can go the other way around very occasionally though, and rarely we're an unbeatable boke pair! Actually, I think of the two of us whenever I see Downtown skits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPnBIeGG4sY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1QR43r0f8A
These two especially!

Do I have to pick just one? I'd suppose his fighting style! It's truly what makes a Wamuu a Wamuu, from the Goliath-esque personality you'll see when he's facing opponents to the will he has to be a guardian for those he loves.

As a general rule, I don't celebrate "Small holidays" with him. Considering the fact that he's immortal, his perception of time would make it seem like we're having celebrations every week! I think his birthday should feel more special to him, so I celebrate it with him every 5 years, and an anniversary for us would be too morbid to celebrate altogether. I'm agnostic and my husbando seems like he'd be spiritual at the most, so into the trash it goes.

That being said, I still whined to him about how I didn't get any Easter chocolate. I'll be getting some chocolate protein powder sometime soon at least.
>>
>>139323895
She would major in naval engineering of course.
Boke, she is the funny clown.
She's kind and caring, that's what I love the most from her.
I don't celebrate Easter but if we did, I would let her eat all of my easter eggs.
>>139325157
I will just call in a sick leave for the day. I want to be with her and comfort her throughout the day.
Hmm... rice with pork chops.
I would clean up the mess for her then we cook together ourselves some breakfast to make up for it.
>>139328363
Like a bunch of assorted candy, I imagine she wouldn't discriminate any sorts of sweets anyway.
>>139329328
The time where I turned off the bedlights, laid myself on top of her and held her hands.
>>139332551
Slightly tragic due to the fact that she participated in Operation Crossroads in her past life. I kinda ignore it but then again surviving two nukes does show her to be pretty resilient, so I wouldn't know.
>>139334138
One day, once I get the hang of coding.
>>139334928
I defend in the most passive-aggressive manner if that ever happens, but that hardly ever occurs.
>>139335740
You too as always.
>>139335847
I always loved that song.
>>139336421
The way I feel about it makes me not want to discuss about it.
>>139336609
>can't describe
Well.
>>139337930
She would beat me in any video game, I am pretty awful. I think we would do well in coop though!
>>139338491
Yup, although she would stop being one if she got serious.
>>139340567
Plenty of rest and fluids while sitting besides her should do the trick. If's it me instead, then I think she would be anxious and make me try her remedies to get rid of the illness.
>>139346025
She would be too drunk. Drunk enough to make me get drunk.
I imagine she does it a lot. Seeing her do that would be quite cute though.
>>139350690
A doll.
>>139357609
She would read the lifestyle section, probably interested in making herself look good.
>>
You guys need to talk to each other more. Everyone answers the questions, but it never seems like anyone ever tried to talk to each other.
>>
>>139359393
Very few of these questions open a dialogue.
>>
>>139359545
But I mean
Whenever I post here I never feel like anyone ever reads what I post. Shouldn't people be making more of an attempt to connect with each other?
>>
>>139359575
Do you read other people's long posts in these threads? Do you respond to them?
>>
>>139359575
The format of the threads isn't very conducive to that unfortunately, people have tried to make changes but inevitably nothing actually happens.
>>
>>139359575
Not commenting on a post doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't read. Honestly, it's rare for me to get replies unless I ask a question or a fellow kindred is also lurking. On the other hand, generally speaking, there's something unsettling about someone posting just to illicit a response or reaction.
>>
File: BnpLaihIQAAWkow.jpg (71 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
BnpLaihIQAAWkow.jpg
71 KB, 480x640
>It's time to get up for work, you're husbando however has been having terrible nightmares all night and while they haven't told you they want you to stay, you can tell they don't want you to leave. What do you do?

Usually he's a need-to-be-alone-with-his-thoughts kinda guy, which I don't entirely enjoy, but I can understand that because I'm the same way. On top of that he considers my job to be quite important, so something must be terribly wrong if he doesn't want me to go. Normally I'm against being pushy with him, but I might be more tenacious this time about getting him to tell me what's up. If I leave then he'll be left alone and if I stay then he'll just feel worse because he'll feel like he's forcing me to stay home from work, so I'll probably end up compromising and coming in late.

Of course! Giant protein pancakes, stacks of omelets and bacon, a huge bowl of sweet quinoa with fruit, and a huge pot of coffee for us to share. I'm currently on a cut, so he need not worry about me - I'll just take one of the pancakes I made for myself and slather it with honey. I could definitely see a snag in my plan once he complains about how he wants to eat his big, fancy breakfast at the table, though.

My sweet husbando making a face like that would be enough to kill me! What's more, he probably wouldn't let me help him clean it up and insist that it was his mistake. ;_; In any case, why not just go the classic route? After we've cleaned up, we can fix breakfast together! He won't regret letting me teach him my super-special pancake recipe.
>>
>>139359393

Funny enough this week isn't the best example of it with a couple conversations going on here and there, but most weeks you're pretty on the mark. I think if the questions stuck around but were put in the backseat for a topic to discuss it'd be better, but it becomes an issue of making that topic generate conversation instead of just answers.

Hell, even OP giving a theme for most questions to fit might add some spice if they're creative with it. Anything to shake it up for waifufags that are burned out answering the same questions.

Maybe even having someone challenge waifufags to talk about something in terms of anothers waifu in a new way might help stir conversation. (For an absolutely shitty example - pick another waifu at random, you've now entered a competition with that anon and you're waifus have swapped places for a week, they're loyal to their special someone, so you can't do anything inappropriate, but minus that you're free to show them things of you're waifus world, what do you show them? What do you do together? Do you get along well? Other anon, do the same deal, talk about your week, then exchange compliments and talk about how close to the mark you were with how they reacted.)

These are just a couple ideas though. Not even good ones really, hopefully it gets some gears turning for someone though and things get a little changed up down the road, until then we should just try to socialize a bit more here and there as proper conversation will follow.
>>
>>139360740

Actually, don't know why I chose something so confusing when the best example of working with another anon and their waifu is planning a double date that would make both waifus happy. That's probably one of the few things that might work with that idea without it blowing up in everyones face.

Now I'm sorry I even came up with that mess of a question.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 360x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 360x274
>>139323895
She would probably study psychology or philosophy.

I don't think that she would fit into a comedy...

I love her voice, it's so nice and quiet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gWkXT0HBUkg

We haven't celebrated Easter yet, since for us, easter is in about 4 weeks from now.

But we did celebrate her birthday!
>>
File: 1458613376743.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1458613376743.webm
1 MB, 800x450
>>139323895
>College
I could imagine a few things, either Fine Arts, Performing Arts, or Culinary Arts.

>Manzai
She'd probably be the tsukkomi. I can make a good boke. Especially in day to day life.

>What do you love about her
She's very loving and loyal. Some say to the point of her being clingy, and maybe they have a point, but I can't help but love that about her all the same.

>How did you celebrate Easter
Just eating more chocolate eggs than previously on Valentine's Day.

>>139325157
>She's been having nightmares
See, me knowing that I don't know that she's having nightmares makes me want to say "Yes, I'd stay with her." But I think if I really didn't know she had nightmares, but at least knew something was up, I'd probably request a moving up of my shift to stay with her for an hour or two.

>Breakfast in bed
Bacon tomato and mushroom omelette.
Or I would, if I could flip eggs in a frying pan.

>Dropped everything
I tell her I appreciate that she wanted to make breakfast for me, and help her clean up. We then make a breakfast feast together.

>>139328363
See above.

>>139328441
You too, Kagurafag.

>>139329328
That's a good question.

>>139332551
The most backstory we get out of her is this explanation from when she was a kid, and said she used to love reading fairy tales.
But because of her being part of an all-female race, and the fact most humans hate extraspecies, she never had that.
It very much makes me want to become her prince.

>>139334138
I haven't.

>>139334847
Well, I know that mine is one who's very well versed in Konami antics.

>>139334928
All the time.
Not even just to her, but others in her series too, to the point where all other discussion dies.
It's quite suffocating, but most attempts to steer it in the right direction fail.

>>139335740
Yui too.

>>139336609
>I think it's a table topped with lots of office supplies.
I expected it wouldn't be able to tell.
>>
File: everything.jpg (3 MB, 6464x4896) Image search: [Google]
everything.jpg
3 MB, 6464x4896
>>139338491
Yes, she is.

>>139340286
>>139341342
Thank you.

>>139340567
Get well soon, anon.
>If you're waifu was bed-ridden, how would you take care of her to ease your pain?
I would make her lay down as much as possible, take care of her chores, cook good meals for her and stay near her as much as I can.
>If YOU were bedridden because of sickness, what would you're waifu do for you?
It would by probably the same, except she would be much more worried and stressed because of my health.

>>139341829
They only people who do that are baiters and they just give up when no one care.

>>139343656
Same to you, Ikabro.

>>139344879
>everyone chooses
How naive.
You can choose to not accept her though.

>>139345201
Maybe Nepgear?

>>139346025
She is underage so I don't imagine her drinking.
She just snuggle a little.

>>139347844
Not far enough.

>>139350690
>Speaking of merchandise - do you have any merchandise that has become a waifu holy grail? By that I mean Impossible to find, expensive as hell or any combination of the two for any reason.
Nah, her merchandise is everywhere.
>If you could commission anything at all related to you're waifu from someone skilled in making it, what'd you get?
Anything? An Android with AI.
If not, very nice sex doll of her.

>>139357609
Probably entertainment.

>>139359393
That's why we have IRC.
>>
Has anyone else started to plan for marriage here?

I have been planning my hypothetical proposal and our honeymoon for the longest time.

I've also been looking at interior design and architecture books to get some ideas for our matrimonial home and furniture we'd both like.

Has anyone else out there done all this? How was your experience?
>>
File: miia.jpg (170 KB, 759x1049) Image search: [Google]
miia.jpg
170 KB, 759x1049
>>139336421
I think one of her greatest moments of shame was when a grim reaper girl showed up to tell everyone that her homestay was on the verge of death.
It then later turned out that said grim reaper girl was just a chuunibyou playing the whole thing up for hype. And Miia and everyone else fell for it.

>>139337930
I think she'd know better than me what to do in most situations in Metal Gear. That aside I feel I could easily beat her in fighting and VS Puzzle games.
>Co-op
I hear that certain versions of Final Fantasy V can be played co-op. So that would happen. I'd make sure of it.

>>139338491
She'd be willing to cause a ruckus if she needed to, so not really.

>>139340567
Make tea for her, provide medicine, make soup, wet wash cloth if it's a fever, etc. Generally stay by her side until she gets better.
Miia would be sure to try and make sure I had food to eat to stay healthy. As much as I love her, I'd have to make absolutely sure the food she prepared was properly made.

>>139345201
I think Miia would enjoy having Mizore as a friend to count on. I can imagine her trying hard to reach out to her.

>>139350690
I commissioned this one before, and I love it to death. But this aside, probably her in Rayquaza-styled battle armor. Which may sound dumb, but I always did enjoy cool battle stuff.

>>139346025
>How's your waifu drunk?
I'd imagine like the way she was when a full moon came upon the house.

>Does your waifu toss around a lot in her sleep?
She likes to coil around whenver is within her reach. Which sounds really snug.
>>
File: Hibiki dinner.png (845 KB, 681x961) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki dinner.png
845 KB, 681x961
>>139323895
I've always imagined Hibiki becoming a veterinarian, so i'd imagine she would go to school for that.
She'd probably be closer to Tsukkomi than boke.
Her personality!
We didn't celebrate easter together this year. I don't see a reason for her to celebrate easter either.

>>139325157
I take a day off of work, my work should understand if I tell them its family related.
Something healthy and light, like eggs and toast with a small bowl of cream of wheat.
>You hear a scream and a smash. How do you react?
To be completely honest if I heard a scream and a crash the first thing my mind would go to would be that there is a burglar, so i'd grab my pistol off of my night stand and run downstairs (probably completely naked), and once i realise that it was just an accident i'd check her to make sure she didn't have any cuts or injuries and then help her clean up the glass. I'd probably be so terrified to think that she was in peril in the first place that the broken plates would be the furthest thing from my mind, as plates are replaceable. I'd try to comfort her, but if anything she'd probably notice how terrified I was and try to comfort me back.
Mio a cute and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

On that note, how would your loved one handle hearing a bump in the night?
>>
>>139359393
I talk to some people from here but it's usually off-site.

>>139359575
I read everyone's posts. It's nice to see people talking about their waifu or husbando.
>>
>>139325157

This reminds me,
>>139349413
Go to the drawthreads so I may discuss things involving your waifu in greater detail.
>>
>>139363329
>170 KB, 759x1049
>not having the full-sized pic of your waifu
you sicken me
>>
>>139363445
I do.
But you'll never have it because the filesize is too big to post on these chinese pictograph forums.
>>
File: Dead.png (18 KB, 273x275) Image search: [Google]
Dead.png
18 KB, 273x275
Live!
>>
>>139363396
Ok
are the anon from pic related because I'm sorry I passed out during those last threads
>>
>>139363989
Yeah, that was me.
It's a wild west thing, and I was gonna add her, if that's cool.
>>
>>139364040
Wild west is one of my favorite settings
absolutely
>>
>>139344510
>a-as long as she's happy I'm happy, r-right?
Are you? Are you happy as long as she's happy?

>>139344879
But your waifu does choose you.

>>139345201
>Which Waifu would you think would be a good friend for your Waifu?
If your waifu's righteous, she'd get along with mai waifu plenty fine.

>>139346025
>How's your waifu drunk?
She's too young and health-conscious to drink.

>>139347844
When your waifu starts to feel uncomfortable.

>>139350690
>If you could commission anything at all related to you're waifu from someone skilled in making it, what'd you get?
Mai waifu pressing up affectionately against her OTP

Good night thread.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (145 KB, 1110x651) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
145 KB, 1110x651
>>139326782
She wont vote for anyone.

>>139328363
This is an interesting question, i'm really curious myself what she would do, but knowing her she would probably mix it up a bit!

>>139329328
That's a secret!

>>139332551
Hibiki's past isn't really discussed that much, but we do know her father died while she was really young and her brother left before she could know him, and she was helping to financially support her mother before leaving Okinawa to become top idol so that she can help her family with money.

>>139334138
I'm gonna make it one of these days!

>>139334928
I really don't care what other people think of my waifu, and i'm not gonna lose sleep over other people not approving of her. The only thing that matters to me is how she makes me feel.

>>139335740
thanks jebus!

>>139336239
I want to kiss her on the nape of the neck!

>>139336421
That is a question that I do not know myself, but I don't think Hibiki is the kind of person to worry about the "could of" and "should have beens."

>>139336609
Here's 2 decent responses I got.

>>139337930
Videogame? Thats tricky since she isn't really experienced in video games int he first place, but if she was determined enough she could probably beat me in anything, though she would probably rather just co-op with me.

>>139338491
I don't believe she is a pacifist and she has not shown herself to be from what i've seen.

>>139340567
I'd monitor her fever and make sure she is hydrated and medicated, wiping the sweat off of her to keep her from getting soaked, making sure she has some food in her stomach, etc. I'm sure she would do the same for me, but would give me some Okinawan remedy for my sickness, haha!

>>139341185
I'm glad that you took the time to try to make this in paint, but its loads easier to do it in photoshop, and you won't have to worry about messing up the aspect ratio of your pictures.

>>139342199
i know this feeling, anon

>>139343124
this gif made me laugh for some reason
>>
File: a0f0af9ea5fbfb6d98e27828fa965d77.jpg (835 KB, 1415x1000) Image search: [Google]
a0f0af9ea5fbfb6d98e27828fa965d77.jpg
835 KB, 1415x1000
>>139363288
I fantasize a lot about proposal and marriage. I would like to go on a day long date with her, possibly to amusement park or to a beach. At the evening as we get tired and satisfied, I would take her on a hill under starry sky where we could be alone. I would then tell her how important she is for me, how much I want to spend rest of our lives together so we could have much more wonderful days like this. I would tell her that I love her, genuflect and propose to her.
I like to fantasize about marriage as well, we would do normal, western marriage in a church, with family and close friends invited. I love to imagine saying vows to her, and her saying them back.

However at the same time I plan on making VR wedding. I'm programmer, I'm experienced in gamedev and 3D graphic and I know people who are willing to help me accomplish that. I would make simple AI for her, focus on making it immersive and invite people from here and there.

>>139363368
Probably panic and wake me up. She probably would be to scared for me to let me leave bed to see what's going on though.
>>
File: Hibiki sleep.jpg (104 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki sleep.jpg
104 KB, 640x800
>>139345201
Probably Takane or Miki or Yayoi or Chihaya, or Haruka or Makoto or Iori or Mami or Azusa or Kotori or Ritsuko or Ami or maybe all of them!

>>139346025
Drunk Hibiki is for my eyes only! The way Hibiki sleeps is totally dependant on how her day was, but she usually sleeps soundly.

>>139346362
That swimmingpool tho

>>139347844
If I ever get rich I plan to construct a shrine dedicated to the Goddess Aphrodite and then have it blessed so that I can pray at it everyday, and build a 1:1 scale marble statue of Hibiki that I will kiss every day.

>>139351511
goodnight!

>>139357609
Hibiki would probably look at entertainment and then news, also possibly do some crosswords if she finds the time for them.

I'm off to bed as well, goodnight and see you all next wednesday!
>>
File: 4070ab40.png (538 KB, 600x728) Image search: [Google]
4070ab40.png
538 KB, 600x728
>>139365015
>That swimmingpool tho
Well, i wasn't there to just be a spectator.
If you know what im sayin~
>>
File: Hibiki panic.png (199 KB, 510x480) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki panic.png
199 KB, 510x480
>>139365060
wew
>>
>>139365060
I don't get it.
>>
File: 1450449713680.png (170 KB, 385x525) Image search: [Google]
1450449713680.png
170 KB, 385x525
>>139365164
Well, you see anon when a man and a woma- oh wait, shit. wrong story.
>>
>no waifu
why do I breathe
>>
>>139365744
So that one day you may meet her?
And maybe meat her?
>>
File: 506990.jpg (546 KB, 600x743) Image search: [Google]
506990.jpg
546 KB, 600x743
>>139323895
>college
Major in human biology, minor in aviation.
>tsukkomi/boke?
Boke
>love about her
Her mischievous nature!
>easter
We had some chocolate eggs and brandy.
>>139325157
>nightmares before work
Screw it, call in sick.
>breakfast in bed
Of course, I've done it for her many times, anything from cereal to a full English.
>return the favour
Be thankful I won't have to eat what probably qualifies as biological warfare! And be more concerned about why she broke her kitchen ban than any plates!
>>139328363
Everything. Sweets, chocolate, even ice-cream if she could.
>>139334138
erica.waifu.pl
>>139337930
I win in shooters merely due to years of practice. I'm awful at racing games so she has a chance there. Anything flight-related, however, she smokes me. And yes, we make a good team.
>>139338491
She's peaceful but not a pacifist, no.
>>139345201
Most of them here, I'm sure! I like to mention Nui and Danuifag in particular.
>>139346025
Erica can out-drink me and I'm no lightweight. We're both sleepy drunks when the effects set in. We don't stir much, she in particular sleeps rather still.
>>139357609
Straight to the comics!
>>139363288
I consider us married but I've also been thinking about ceremonial matters lately. It'll be a long time in the making, very much a work in progress.
>>
>>139364708
>>139366971

Glad to see somebody who thinks likewise.

I've been thinking of a road trip, just driving around some beautiful landscapes in Japan - perhaps Hokkaido.

Then I'll propose to her at a cliffside when sea, land and sky meet, before looking for a beautiful, secluded chapel to take our vows. Our honeymoon will be to somewhere like Scotland or the English countryside. She'd love the heritage sites and lush greenery. Perhaps we'd even build our modernist home there, if not back in Japan, content to live out the rest of our lives.
>>
>>139364708
That sounds lovely. Best of luck with your VR wedding
>>
File: 1458923304782.jpg (145 KB, 1185x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458923304782.jpg
145 KB, 1185x1500
Good morning.

>>139323895
To answer my own questions,

>college
She would major in literature studies and minor in art.

>manzai
Boke, definitely boke.

>what I love about her
Her clumsiness, her demeanor, and her determination.

>Easter
We went Easter egg hunting together. It was very fun. I don't think she's the kind to celebrate Easter, though.

>>139346025
She seems more like the reserved kind of drunk.
She turns into a brick when she's asleep.

>>139357255
>>139357609
Thank you for the compliments, Akenobro and Kyoukobro. Both your waifus are highly cute.

As for Kyoukobro's question, she would open it to the news section to stay informed.

>>139363288
I consider us married, but I'm not against having another wedding ceremony.

>>139363368
She would try to ignore it and try to go back to sleep.
>>
>>139330241
CUTE
U
T
E
Waifu
>>
File: 2348543.jpg (210 KB, 391x600) Image search: [Google]
2348543.jpg
210 KB, 391x600
>>139346025
She's a terrifying drunk! I try to limit her alcohol otherwise who knows what might happen!
She's still a quiet sleeper, but she may roll from to time.

>>139357609
She'd usually go straight to the help wanted section, unless something major catches her attention. If there's something she can do to
help, she would be happy to lend a hand.

>>139363368
She'd just calmly seek out the noise, she doesn't get scared often.

>>139363288
I've thought about it before, I'm definitely planning on saving up for a ring once I get a good job. As for the ceremony itself, I would like to have a nice western wedding so I can see her in a beautiful wedding dress.

>>139365015
Good night!
>>
File: totty face.png (413 KB, 624x521) Image search: [Google]
totty face.png
413 KB, 624x521
>>139364708
How much for a 3d waifu
>>
File: lucky.jpg (385 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lucky.jpg
385 KB, 1920x1080
>>
I want to do all sorts of lewd things to my waifu's juicy butt.
>>
>>139362468
>loli snek
holy shit adorable
>>
File: 569643.png (171 KB, 510x600) Image search: [Google]
569643.png
171 KB, 510x600
>>139357609
The comics.

>>139363368
She would just ignore it, if the bump keeps on,she would get worried and check it out.

>>139359393
We don't have to be friends.

>>139368973
I want to do all sorts of lewd things to Misao's cute butt.
>>
>>139323895 (OP)
She doesn't have a personality.
I don't think she celebrates Easter at all. It's a Christian holiday, the most important Christian holiday to be precise, but I don't think it's a thing in Japan at all.

>>139328363
Who puts candy inside an egg? Shouldn't there be egg inside an egg?
How would you get candy inside an egg?

>>139329328
Holding hands.

>>139334138
Yes, you can guess the link. Hint it is very similar to Mikufags link.

>>139334928
I avoid /a/. The waifu threads are the only place I'm posting in.
The only board I post on is /c/.

>>139337008
Ohayou Lukabro

>>139338491
Yes.

>>139343656
Your waifu is the cutest.
>>
File: snekloli.png (446 KB, 873x523) Image search: [Google]
snekloli.png
446 KB, 873x523
>>139369168
ikr
>>
File: Yomiko.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Yomiko.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Just wanted to pop bye and say all your waifus are beautiful.
>>
I wish my brain made loving my waifu come naturally still. I don't know what to do anymore. Having such a faulty brain is like being in hell. I only get worse, and I really wonder what she would do at this point, and if I would hold her back or bring her mood down too much.
>>
File: wedding ring.png (190 KB, 221x357) Image search: [Google]
wedding ring.png
190 KB, 221x357
>>139363288
It's kind of a nice thing when I could marry her in-game which I already did. Especially when it has a ring attached to the card which looks really cute.

Although I would rather buy an actual ring and actually propose to her. Maybe if I could somehow visit her wreck site as well, though highly unlikely for that to happen. That's something I would figure out eventually in the future.

>>139363368
She would probably be surprised although she would probably start investigating the noise. Probably force me to join her investigation on top of that.

>>139370013
I suggest not forcing yourself into loving her, that's the first mistake anyone would make. Take your time in loving her and do it really slowly rather than rushing, then you will find it easier loving her naturally.
>>
>>139369469
Yours too!
I've decided that I'm going to go watch your waifu's series because she looks cute
>>
>>139370300
She's been my waifu for more than a few months anon. I used to be so much more full of it. Then I developed brain problems ,and it's been sort of on and off in-between the fits of persecutory delusions. Not really off but definitely me doing insane shit without her here in real life to help take care of me. I can't recover either. It seems to be terminal in a way.
>>
>>139367894
You're waifu a cute too
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 165

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.