[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mushoku Tensei thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: tumblr_nnqojzT2vb1tyymqto1_540.png (181 KB, 515x408) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnqojzT2vb1tyymqto1_540.png
181 KB, 515x408
Roxy A CUTE
>>
>>139323599
FUCK, why did you start it off with tumblr.. fuck off.
>>
>>139323708
that's just how I saved the picture
>>
>>139323755
Lurk half a year pleb. Clearly you weren't even around for the WN discussions.
>>
File: 1353813824289.jpg (23 KB, 209x193) Image search: [Google]
1353813824289.jpg
23 KB, 209x193
>>139323837
>WN
whats wn?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 949x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 949x1400
>>139323599
Roxy a thieving cat.
>>
File: CBxDa_lUEAAs-tj.jpg (74 KB, 472x699) Image search: [Google]
CBxDa_lUEAAs-tj.jpg
74 KB, 472x699
Have a Roxy from Mizukami.
>>
>>139324633
Wait, why does Sylphy have such huge ass elf ears compared to her dad when she has less elf blood in her?
>>
File: 17f52177b1ef94376d02c59bb639f8b5.jpg (326 KB, 1200x1160) Image search: [Google]
17f52177b1ef94376d02c59bb639f8b5.jpg
326 KB, 1200x1160
Divine creature.
>>
>>139325090
Sexual dimorphism
>>
File: image.jpg (546 KB, 1350x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
546 KB, 1350x960
>>139325271
>>139325090
What I want to know is why Rinia and Pursena aren't brown like Gyslaine.

Isn't she Rinia's aunt?
>>
>>139325468
One's a well-traveled adventurer and the other two are nobles that go to a school.
>>
>>139325166
>slut who sleeps with married men
>divine
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha
>>
File: 1276439437013.jpg (32 KB, 491x323) Image search: [Google]
1276439437013.jpg
32 KB, 491x323
>>139325166
>>139325468
moar

The LN is one of the best I've read. I've actually cried to some chapters.
>>
>>139324633
That's Eris not Roxy clinging to Rudy
>>
>traveling magic tutor
>childhood friend halfelf
>tsundere bitch

>all 3 become stayhome moms after Rudy fucked them

What a waste of characters
>>
>>139325468
Her ears look disgusting
>>
>>139325974
>pervert blonde princess/queen
>catgirl
>doggirl that would do anything for meat
>masked genius qt
>brocon half imouto
>nympho elf
>loli demon empress

>Only fucks the 3 worst girl
Rudy is such a faggot holy shit
>>
>>139325942
Eris wasn't the one who forced herself onto Rudy while his wife was pregnant.
>>
>>139325974
Sylphy was a boring cardboard cutout before and after marriage.
>>
>>139326600
Sylphy was the only wife that still had a personality after she got married.
>>
All the wifes had a purpose though in the story and moved the plot along one way or the other
>>
>>139325468
If only we replaced Sylphy with Ariel in the harem and have Eris not leave, it would have been better.
>>
>>139326828
They could've served that function just fine without getting fucking married to him.
>>
>>139326117
Rudeus definitely wanted to bone Bananahoshi, he made a fucking sex doll of her after she froze herself.

Should've fucked the real one and inducted her into the harem.
>>
>>139327271
>Rudeus definitely wanted to bone Bananahoshi
Sylphy was against it. What a fucking bitch
>>
>>139325033
Now my life is complete
>>
>>139326117
admit it if Rudi didn't choose them you'd still be mad at least for Roxy and Eris

besides loli empress, slut elf, and banana already have someone
>>
Iirc Roxy normally doesn't get married in the other timelines according to Orsted which means she doesn't give birth to the savior. Is it ever mentioned if it has to be Roxy each timeline or does someone else give birth to the savior. After all, Holy Beast probably exists in all the timelines and awaits a savior to follow. You'd think making sure the savior being born would be one of Orsted's top priorities as well.
>>
>>139325468
FITTS IS FLAT
because he's a guy
If Fitts was a woman, she'd be disappointing.
>>
>>139327441
Orsted said that if Lara wasn't born it would've gone to someone else

Lara is special because she will kill hitogami but the requirement of being the beastmen's "savior" is a destiny to kill Laplace.

So in the timelines where Roxy doesn't have someone, someone is born, gets chosen by the devise beast, and eventually kills Laplace but Hitogami is completely save
>>
>>139325468
>why Rinia and Pursena aren't brown like Gyslaine.
That probably would have made them too gyaru (not that I'd be complaining myself).
>>
>>139327441
Orsted said that the savior was always someone else until this loop happened and Rudeus fucked everything up.
>>
>>139327612
They're already gyaru as fuck, it's their entire character for the longest time.
>>
>>139327658
Exactly; they probably didn't want to push it into the true stereotype by throwing on dark skin with light hair, at which point they would "only" be gyaru-expy-characters aside from the pair of cute idiots we actually got.
>>
>>139327420
>at least for Roxy and Eris
If weren't for Sylphy, Rudy would have banged Eris and she wouldn't have left him. And about Roxy, I got tired of the God pants joke

>loli empress
Fuck Badigadi
>slut elf
She meet Cliff after failing to fuck Rudy, so technically she didn't have someone
>Banana
>Implying Netori is bad
>>
I want an MT sequel just to see Laplace in all his glory.
>>
>>139327796
>If weren't for Sylphy, Rudy would have banged Eris and she wouldn't have left him
How is it Sylphy's fault Eris decided to ditch Rudy in the middle of the night and write the most MISUNDERSTANDINGS farewell note possible?
>>
>>139327796
I'm sorry only a manly man like Badi is worthy of such an empress

slut elf didn't want Rudi because of his father though
>>
>>139327811
Laplace a jobber.

We already know that Orsted has perfected kicking his ass into an art form over the past loops and now Rudy has gifted him multiple cheat-mode descendants to help him.

Unless there's some huge TWEEST and Rudy's strongest descendant yet turns out to be the reincarnation of Laplace.
>>
>>139327811
Isn't...that actually going on? It's the sequel where Rudeus is already dead and we get to follow Bananastar's boyfriend after he gets summoned by the miko to be the Hero.
>>
>>139327612
Reverse gyaru looks? Cause yeah beastmen are suppose to be brown. Maybe its some short of magic makup
>>
>>139327875
>only a manly man like Badi is worthy of such an empress
He can probably fist her with all of his hands due to their demonic physiology being so tough.
>>
>Rudy finds out his mom is actually perfectly sane and can communicate telepathically on top of that
>never bothers bringing a telepathic interpreter into the house so she can actually fucking talk to them
>she has to wait until Lara is old enough to speak verbally to talk to anyone other than her
Why is Rudy such a bad son?
>>
>>139327961
It was all sorts of bullshit how Kalman III revived so fast despite being only 1/4 immortal.

Orsted should've played eugenics simulator more and mated some immortal blood into the Greyrat family.
>>
>>139328000
>Why is Rudy such a bad son?
It's more that he's just not all that clever (though that's fucktons better than believing in the autism that is Gun-Ota's protagonist who can replicate a working firearm simply because he was a gun otaku and metal shop worker in a past life and memorized measurements for firearms without ever firing one).
And Rudy was always a bad son; it's just that after reincarnating, he becomes a pretty normal one, instead of a disappointment who doesn't even know his parents died after leeching off of them for decades.
>>
>>139327907
yet he's still an ominous presence that pretty much shaped the MT world

he has all the powers Rudi has but none of the weaknesses, most of the times Orsted fails to defeat Hitogami is because in order to defeat Laplace he had to use almost all of his power (keep in mind that Orsted can basically one-shot a world power).

they hype the fucker up so much yet never show him because "lol 80 years!"
>>
>>139325468
Why does Luke look like a refugee from a shojo manga?
>>
>>139328046
>Orsted should've played eugenics simulator more and mated some immortal blood into the Greyrat family.
He'll have all the time in the world for that if he fucks up the current timeline and he has to re-do it again (with the sad possibility that Rudeus may be stillborn).
>>
>>139327907
been over 100 loops fated to either die from infant stabing, Osted moping the floor with him or Rujis daughter giving a final blow

That reminds me Osted was strangly indepted to her despite taking away her purpose in a couple loops. What happens then?
>>
>>139328088
because that's how the WN described him
>>
>>139327843
>How is it Sylphy's fault Eris decided to ditch Rudy in the middle of the night and write the most MISUNDERSTANDINGS farewell note possible?
Let's be honest, the misunderstanding was a pretty stupid development.
You can clearly see the author's intentions when he made Rudy have ED. This and the fact that he could only be turned on by a boy (Sylphy) didn't make any sense unless you look at it as how the author wanted Sylphy to win by making her be the special one

>>139327875
>slut elf didn't want Rudi because of his father though
She was willing to do it, but the guy had ED
>>
>>139328088
If you'd notice, the light novel illustrator has slight issues with deciding how exactly and in what tone it wants to portray the characters, shoving all of them into a splash panel without deciding whether it wants to be cool, cute, shonen-adventure, pretty-shoujo, etc. and just goes for all of them in one respect or another. It's jarring.
>>
>>139328060
And isn't Rudy technically old as fuck in mind? He suffer +30 year old of his old mind back from the old world and that back fire a lot later.
>>
>>139328149
A lot of stuff in MT is forced drama, particularly once Rudy overcomes the hurdle of actually having sex (which is the line most harems or even romance series never cross, quite simply because it involves further love triangles and subsequent drama).
It's best to write it off as internally-consistent (and while stupid, it actually is), regardless of whichever girl you liked best.
In any case, it was resolved well-enough and every character was vaguely more mature about it in the end (aside from the obvious harem wish fulfillment).
>>
>>139328195
It's a bit hamstrung for that; we have to remember that even dying as a middle-aged man physically, he was still a NEET manchild who had never really progressed beyond the first year or two of high school and then spent the rest of his formative years just on the internet. He was mentally a manchild without any real experiences aside from the fact that he knew from the get-go he needed to work hard in order to not be a lifelong jobber again.
>>
>>139328195
he was in his 30s when he died
has the mentality of a high schooler
but was 5 during the first volume

so by the academy arc he stopped being "the kid genius" since there were actual geniuses (like Cliff and Banana), and with his (allegedly) rough appearance and power was generally seen as a delinquent
>>
>>139328000

to his defense she wasnt "perfectly sane"
she felt everything was a dream.

But yeah, he is a prick.
>>
>>139328245
can't really call the ED forced drama since the WN treated it comedically.

it was mostly used as an excuse to why Rudi isn't fucking everything that moves before he gets to Sylphy than a way to enforce drama.
>>
>>139328403
For us as readers it was comedy; for Rudy, it was a heartrending sign of his failings "as a man" for Eris and subsequently anyone else he could get emotionally close to.
So the end effect is still the same (Rudy doesn't become a womanizer), but for him it breaks his heart and wears heavily on his mental status.
>>
>>139328403
>it was mostly used as an excuse to why Rudi isn't fucking everything that moves before he gets to Sylphy than a way to enforce drama.
Exactly. And the fact that he only gets a boner when he's with him* was surreal. Unless he' became gay during his ED, which was cured once he fucked Fitts
>>
>>139328516
Just think of it as Karma

I mean most people argue that it's not bad enough for the 30+ pedo. Only person I feel bad about in the whole routine was Eris.
>>
>>139328314
>so by the academy arc he stopped being "the kid genius" since there were actual geniuses (like Cliff and Banana)
He was still overall the best magic student in the school, Cliff, Banana, and Zanoba just beat him in fields of research they were autistically devoted to.
>>
>>139328088
I kind of feel like the author's personal biases come through when it comes to Luke.

Dude wasn't even that bad of a guy, but he just gets CONSTANTLY shit on nonstop, probably out of some misplaced "riajuu should just explode!" sentiment from the author.
>>
>>139328626
>Only person I feel bad about in the whole routine was Eris.
Overall, you have to feel sorry for everyone who became a wife to Rudeus.
Eris is made to be inescapably dumb to cause the original ED-causing drama because she can't write too good.
Sylphy is forced to become a doormat that wants to raise Rudy's kids because they're Rudy's and somehow accept the presence of two other women because she loves him so goddamn much.
Roxy comes out mostly okay, but it's the fact that she's so lovelorn for a mysterious "big strong man who's not a lolicon" to love her that it sort of cheapens her as a "mature but young-looking genius girl."
>>
>>139328833
>Roxy comes out mostly okay, but it's the fact that she's so lovelorn for a mysterious "big strong man who's not a lolicon" to love her that it sort of cheapens her as a "mature but young-looking genius girl."
She definitely does not come out okay, she's still holding a massive complex about being a "concubine" all the way into the redundancy chapters.
>>
>>139328833
Eris was always stupid
Slyphy was always a submissive
and Roxy was always gap-moe

it's just that when the going gets tough they become competent as fuck (but since their married lives were mostly SoL and preggers they didn't have too many chances).
>>
>>139328815
Author is a girl, she probably got dumped by a riaju and rebounded on average japanese man with dick problems.
>>
>>139328815
I don't quite get that projection theory; I think it's more along the lines that Luke is simply the cliche of the shoujo "knight" being inverted into a silly-but-well-meaning womanizer (who predominantly would either be freakishly perfect and without personality, to being an unreasonably perfect guy until he pulls off a TWEEST betrayal of Ariel or something).

In the MT timeline, he's not even totally shit on; he's still fucking left and right beautiful girls, it's just that Rudy got to Eris before he did.
It's not so much that Luke and Eris are true loves in and of itself, but that it depends very much on the timeline and who is actually present.

A big thing I like about MT is the character relationships with respect to everybody else (the wives notwithstanding, due to harem hax).
>>
>>139328981
I'm not even talking about Eris mostly, more that he never, ever, EVER gets a single victory of any sort, morally or physically, in the story.

He's just constantly thrown around by the whims of fate (and Hitogami) and never actually wins at anything in life, just rescued from hitting absolute rock bottom. Always ending up on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>139328972
>Author is a girl
[citation needed]
>>
>>139328768
Well, he was training himself in the fundamentals of magic the first chance he got after being born and making sure to train till exhaustion daily, was then was fortunate enough to be under the tutelage of yet another saint ranked (I think she was saint ranked by then) magician prodigy for a few more years, and then had to perfect his skills in life or death situations for another few years after from adventuring. I'd say Rudi is just very hard working, putting in several more times more work than others into learning due to fear of slipping into old habits and then necessity.
>>
>>139323599
You know, apparently Roxy is supposed to look like a 10 year old, but it never came off that way to me.

She looks more like 12-14.
>>
>>139329385
He wasn't that hard-working in the Magic University. Too busy fucking around doing other things.
>>
>>139328972
>Author is a girl
Where did you find that?
>>
>>139329394
I thought V1 described her as looking like a "middleschooler" specifically?
>>
>>139329451
I know Rudi was in some special class, but wasn't he actually taking real classes as well? I thought he did his class work and the story just focused on his more interesting adventures in the school. I mean, that was his entire reason for going anyways wasn't it? To finally stop his stagnation in his magic studies.
>>
>>139329394
>10 year old
Oh please.
>>
You know I'm kind of disappointed Rudy never thought to use wind magic to suffocate people by removing the oxygen from the air. Would be a pretty effective way to stealth incapacitate/kill people. Hell it probably would've worked on the immortals.

Seems like it'd be incredibly effective in MT world since people apparently operate under the impression that casting fire magic in enclosed spaces releases poison into the air.
>>
>>139329589
>>139329670
>It seems the Migurd race stop growing at their adult height when they are around 10 years old and from there only start to grow older again around 150 years old.
>>
>>139329731
Old Rudeus was a reality warper. He told Rudi to work on that one but he didn't. Probably because it would break the story.
>>
>>139329668
>I mean, that was his entire reason for going anyways wasn't it? To finally stop his stagnation in his magic studies.
He main reason he went to the Magic school was to cure his ED (and a excuse to reunite with Sylviette)
>>
>>139329923
> (and a excuse to reunite with Sylviette)
He doesn't know Fits = Sylviette,so this isn't quite valid
>>
>>139329795
Maybe 10 year old Migurds look like 15 year old humans.
>>
>>139329971
Author's excuse, it wasn't that difficult to understand
>>
>>139329668
>>139329923
>>139329878
>>139329731
Rudi stopped fucking around with magic and focused on the practical stuff he was good at because he couldn't afford to mess around with the stakes as high as they were.

Once everything calmed down he started going full mad scientist again in the redundancy chapters. He invented condoms and magical vacuum cleaners and the Nanahoshi sex robot for starters.
>>
>>139330016
Ah,you mean that huh
>>
>>139330027
He went to the academy because he thought he could find a cure for his ED there. Otherwise he would have kept being an adventurer
>>
>>139330027
>and the Nanahoshi sex robot
I'm disappointed the author didn't actually write out Sylphy and Bananahoshi's reactions to it and just wrote "they got mad".
>>
>>139325033
Holy shit was not expecting that.
>>
>>139330181
>>139330027
The author is playing the long con with Nanabot.
It's going to end up cucking the real Nanahoshi in the sequel.
>>
It's a shame we'll never see what would have happened if Rudi didn't get teleported and instead engaged in the politics off Asura while dethroning that other family head. I wonder what kind of person Eris would turn out to be in that kind of environment.
>>
>>139325468
Fitts-senpai was so cool.
Why did Rudy have to ruin him?
>>
>>139329262
>Always ending up on the wrong side of history.
That's more or less EVERYBODY who is not a friend of Rudeus. Luke just happens to be a guy we like, and even then he still ends up in great straights (gets to fuck Ariel, become head of the Greyrats, fuck lots of concubines and big-titty sluts, etc.).

Even when he's "lost," he still ends up winning beyond the original timeline Orstead knows him for; there was just a bit of dickery and that was all due to Hitogami being a manipulative psychopath.
>>
>>139329731
Rudy is never that "smart." He's always borrowing ideas like a "normal" person; he was never an engineer or a scientist, so predominantly all he knows is that he can bend reality with magic but a lot of his ideas are just brought from our world. Even with his armor he needed Cliff for the practical know-how.

It makes him a tad more believable considering his background as a NEET since early high school.
>>
>>139328060
guns aren't hard to make, sometimes you can just fudge a tolerance or two and it'll still work.
>>
>>139323599
The whole story was just a ser up for another generic reincarnated in another world novel so he can fuck all of Rudi's daughters.
>>
>>139331185
You think Aki can set up a harem when Nanahoshi will have his balls in a vice grip?
>>
>>139331230
Banana will wake up too late. By the time she's reunited with him he'll have impregnated Lara and Ferris.
>>
>>139331185
Just as the author made the generic reincarnation in fantasy concept interesting I have great hope that he can make the generic high school kid in another world concept interesting.

I mean Rudi isn't even the best character in MT.
>>
File: Ceoz4d4WwAAUUDJ.jpg large.jpg (79 KB, 1024x565) Image search: [Google]
Ceoz4d4WwAAUUDJ.jpg large.jpg
79 KB, 1024x565
Reminder that in the first chapter of the removed redundancy chapter of Aisha is implied that the Perugius ship and the Orsted bracelet are two of the dragon treasures, and other two are a sword and a shield, and appear the technique god, that can give the knowledge to use the 100% of the weapons and tools (similar to Saito in ZnT)
>>
>>139331133
I still won't get over the fact that the MC has not only skipped simpler single-shot firearms to practice with, but is such an autist that he memorized the near-exac specs of not only Japan's police revolver, but also an AK and at that point I spergrage'd out and stopped reading.

I mean, the clearances of the guns be damned; I care that he is apparently so into his no-guns-but-i-know-about-them hobby that he can re-create bullets from their fucking SAAMI specs and even without a reloader manual for powder burn rates.

There's only so much "cheat" I can tolerate. The fact that he skips over simple but effective blowback tube guns like the Sten in favor of going from revolvers to an AK is just plain stupid to anyone who knows a modicum about guns. There are far simpler and more efficient ways to recreating firearms from fucking scratch and magic and memory than memorizing the many minute measurements of 3-dimensional revolver parts than simply knowing how it works and going from there.
>>
>>139330919
>Why did Rudy have to ruin him?
Because Rudy put his magic power in Fitts-senpai's butt.
>>
>>139331811
fuck, I haven't read it but revolvers and the AK47? Ak47 aside a revolver is a very precise and intricate firearm to produce. Still the bolt carrier, bolt, and stamped parts of the AK is very difficult to reproduce unless you have a shit ton of time, money, and experience with dies and stamping. Or imagination, a cutting wheel and a welder.

I am no expert on reloading but yeah I would NEVER try to remember that stuff or else you might kaboom your hand and face right off.
>>
>>139326117
Drinking Ariel's piss! Cumming inside Rinia and not taking responsibility! Having slow sex with Bananahoshi in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation!
>>
>>139332096
>Eris will never befriend Ariel
>Ariel will never give Eris a massive dildo to fuck Rudeus properly
>>
File: epic save.png (67 KB, 232x360) Image search: [Google]
epic save.png
67 KB, 232x360
so cute
>>
>>139332197
in another time that's exactly what happens to Luke
>>
>>139332197
Is Ariel the kinkiest girl?
>>
>>139332370
Ariel is too submissive, I don't think she would get off on fucking someone else.

>>139332409
Of course. How is that even a question?
>>
I want to fuck Sylvaril.
>>
hey guys
i'm at chapter 37
but I guess it was expected for Rudi to fuck these three girls.
Which girl was the hardest to fuck?
>>
>>139332514
Did she finally show up in the manga/novel illustrations?
>>
>>139332752
no, maybe in 4-5 vol more
>>
>>139332752
No, that's only after the Roxy marriage.

Should be some 3 or 4 more volumes.
>>
>>139332752
Not yet, but I'm sure she's a qt.
>>
dont you guys ever cringe at how embarassingly wish-fulfillment this series is
>>
>>139333283
Nice bait.
>>
>>139328972
>Author is a girl
No, it's a dude.
>>
>>139333283
read re:monster or arifureta and try again
>>
>>139333323
not baiting

I read a couple of chapters and I'm actually embarassed for reading it
>>
>>139333425
Have you ever even read other LNs? This is one of the better ones.
>>
>>139333283
compared to all the Wish fulfillment WNs MT might not even be considered wish fulfillment.
>>
>>139333425
first few chapters people think Rudi is the best, but that's only because the people saying that are kinda dumb

first volume being bad is a flaw yes, but it pretty much ends by the second and third one.
>>
>>139332457
>Ariel is too submissive
She's both. She'd enjoy being a sub or a dom; she wanted to rape the fuck out of Sylphy because she's cute, but she had a terror-piss-orgasm from Orstead's evil aura.

Really, she seems the type of girl to enjoy it so long as someone's getting it in the ass.
>>
>>139333283
The MC actually grows and works hard in this series, and while powerful, isn't going to be world-changing on his own.

You must not have read many series to know that MT is decidedly average at worst, and remarkably introspective (if somewhat juvenile) at its best.

There's absolute tripe like Re:Monster or Gun-Ota or Tilea, etc. That shows you that MT might as well be Dostoyevsky at that point upon touching those pieces of shit.
>>
>>139333425
MT has weird arc peaks where Rudeus discovers he has to work hard as shit to save those he loves. The Cheat he has is just a small head start overall to accomplish the bullshit he has to do; the rest really is hard work to the point that his baby daughter doesn't really recognize him as her father for a good while in her impression years.
>>
>>139333404
No , it is a girl. She is loli jesus.
>>
>>139333886
>The Cheat he has is just a small head start
Yes, that is his cheat, not his massive, bigger-than-Laplace, manapool.
>>
>>139331036
>even then he still ends up in great straights (gets to FUCK ARIEL, become head of the Greyrats, fuck lots of concubines and big-titty sluts, etc).

What a lucky bastard
>>
>>139331036
What was Luke's original ending anyway? Was he the one that married Eris?
>>
File: Eris is the true MC.png (258 KB, 1198x803) Image search: [Google]
Eris is the true MC.png
258 KB, 1198x803
>>139333425
his wife is more wish-fulfillment than he is
>>
>>139334512
Yes, Eris was destined to fall for the Greyrat charm.
>>
>>139332096
>>139332197
>>139333741
>She's both. She'd enjoy being a sub or a dom; she wanted to rape the fuck out of Sylphy because she's cute, but she had a terror-piss-orgasm from Orstead's evil aura.
Almost best girl material and yet Rudy only dicks her in a Hitogami dream. What the fuck
>>
>>139334512
yes
also >>139332370
>>
>>139334588
Eris is also so retarded she forgets how to read and write.
>>
File: Ceoz4d4WwAAUUDJ.jpg orig.jpg (188 KB, 1866x1030) Image search: [Google]
Ceoz4d4WwAAUUDJ.jpg orig.jpg
188 KB, 1866x1030
New chapters when?
>>
>>139334631
So, it's some bizarre harem where Luke is the bitch with two husbands? Seems fun
>>
>>139334632
that's natural for the path of the sword god school
>>
File: 1458636852729.jpg (71 KB, 696x960) Image search: [Google]
1458636852729.jpg
71 KB, 696x960
>>139334637
It already ended, though WN and LN are separate timelines so there's that

Also in 20 years there's no happy novels anymore due to inbred muslims destroyed west and turned everything into something that resembles Turkey but has Saudi laws
>>
>>139334274
The mana pool is pretty well balanced by that he can't use Martial Spirits. That makes him the glassiest of glass cannons in the MT world. I mean, someone shooting a rock bullet at him, even just one with a magic tool, can very easily end a flat-footed Rudeus.
>>
>>139334749
Redundancy Chapter is still ongoing. And fuck, it's been a while since either new chapters or new translations.
>>
>>139334768
His lack of Tokui is more than compensated by the fact the he can summon and wear a motherfucking Battle Suit.
>>
File: newchap.png (582 KB, 984x1400) Image search: [Google]
newchap.png
582 KB, 984x1400
She seems kind of easy in the manga.
>>
>>139334831
>Redundancy Chapter is still ongoing
I stopped reading that after the biography of Rudeus. The wishfullfilment was unbearable there
>>
>>139334906
We see that frequently as a mixed blessing. He has to cart the thing around, even when he has to summon it. The logistics involving the stupid thing are hell because it's so goddamn big and heavy and even then he needs a turn to roll out a scroll and then summon and then actually put on the thing.
>>
>>139334922
She is weak to adventurers. (Although we can't know if it's true) Hitogami said that some random dude would rescue her in the labyrinth and she'd marry him, but Rudeus showed up before it could happen.
>>
>>139334960
Eh, it's worth reading. It's less Rudeus-centered, so less wishfullfilment anyway.
>>
>>139335105
What happened to Ai/ss/ha ch? Is it still canon?
>>
>>139334960
>biography saying that he's mostly forgotten and most of his achievements goes to Banana
>wish fulfillment
>>
>>139335180
Author removed the chapters, said he still plans on marrying them but will change the development that leads to it.
>>
>>139333741
>someone's getting it in her ass

I'd happily fuck her in the ass while she has a piss orgasm.
>>
File: newchap.png (606 KB, 984x1400) Image search: [Google]
newchap.png
606 KB, 984x1400
God, this guys draw lolis so well.
>>
>>139334960
>The wishfullfilment was unbearable there
It's a bit awkward, but it's not so much wish-fulfillment as much as nobody was bothering Rudeus to the point that he had plenty of time to use his ridiculous mana pool to bring our idea of modern convenience to people. A lot of the shit, like the storybook about Rujierd's people, was stuff he'd already been working on for awhile, and the rest was also stuff that are fairly easy to implement so long as you know about them from living in our lives.

And he does so much shit that he's thought to be as much an "inventor" as ancient Chinese kings (i.e. more mythologized than actual truth), even when it actually is the truth he did this shit (albeit most of the work being done by his friends).
>>
>>139335509
Nice meat.
>>
>>139335235
>he still plans on marrying them
Wow.
>>
There any translations or summaries of the Aisha /ss/ chapter? I just want to know how the hell she got from 0-to-100 in the span of a mini-arc by molesting her own nephew.
I mean, she can bathe with her actual object of her affections without sucking his knob by force, but she can't NOT fuck her relation because it looks like young Rudy?
>>
>>139335509
>Guy
>>
>>139336694
What's the age gap? 15 years?
Instead of staying loyal to Rudeus and try to make a move on him, the author decides to degrade her by making her rape her nephew?
>>
>>139337434
I don't think the age gap is that big, but the problem is she got pregnant when Ars was only 10.
>>
>>139337662
I wonder how it felt to cum inside Aisha as a little boy.
>>
>>139337662
Aisha is only 5 years younger than Rudeus
>but the problem is she got pregnant when Ars was only 10.

Seriously, what the fuck was the author smoking?
>Aisha loves Rudeus. She doesn't want anyone but her brother
>Now she doesn't love Rudeus, she just wants incest
>Rape a 10 year old child because he resembles her brother

Also
>10 years old boy already in puberty
The author should at least check the age when male puberty starts before writing bullshit
>>
>>139338077
>Aisha is only 5 years younger than Rudeus

How old was Rudeus when Ars was born anyway? He had Lucy at 16, so I'm thinking Lara and Ars at 17? This would make the age gap 12.
>>
>>139338189
I'm pretty sure he was 20 when Lara and Ars was born
>>
>>139338434
What the fuck, really? I thought he wasn't 20 even at the end of the main story. Sorry about that.
>>
>>139337726
I would assume like masturbating into a poster tube. Not only was Ars probably pretty small at that age (gential-wise), Aisha was Christmas Cake.
>>
>>139325090
Her mother's side is some sort of beast race, if I recall correctly. That's why her ears are different from a usual elve's. I think that was the explanation in Volume 1?

>>139325468
>Ariel that short
Holy fuck I want her.
>>
>>139338475
>>139338642
Found the timeline
http://mushokutensei.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
>Rudy was born in 407
>Aisha&Norn in 413
>Lucy in 423 (Rudeus 16 y/o, Aisha 10 y/o)
>Ars and Lara in 427 (Rudeus 20 y/o, Aisha 14y/o)
So when Aisha raped the 10-year-old Ars, she was 24 years old

>Not only was Ars probably pretty small at that age (gential-wise)
I doubt a 10-year-old boy is fertile
>>
File: 1449928447455.jpg (654 KB, 1123x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449928447455.jpg
654 KB, 1123x1600
>He left this delicious Banana in the freezer
I'm mad
>>
>>139338679
>>Ariel that short
I think that's perspective, anon. She's also behind an executive desk which will put her back 2-3 feet even farther from the foreground of that pane where Luke is (and he seems at least three feet from the front of the table as well).

As well, wasn't Ariel described as being tall and supermodel-ish like a stereotypical princess?
>>
>>139338859
That banana was slowly rotting though.
>>
File: 1456070385389.jpg (32 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1456070385389.jpg
32 KB, 500x450
>Rudi didn't fuck Elina
>>
File: roxy.png (190 KB, 472x468) Image search: [Google]
roxy.png
190 KB, 472x468
>>
File: p083.jpg (732 KB, 1125x1600) Image search: [Google]
p083.jpg
732 KB, 1125x1600
Rudy is so cool.
>>
File: PlbjLq6J_400x400.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
PlbjLq6J_400x400.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>139339686
>fucking 300 y/o, 50000 times used goods
ewwww
>>
>>139340867
Why he looks so bishie.
>>
>>139340867
When is this? The Badigadi fight?
>>
>>139338790
>So when Aisha raped the 10-year-old
Can't rape the willing
>>
>>139340921
Yep.
Nina has witnessed the true glory of Eris' waifu.
>>
>>139340902
>Not wanting to try at least once the 300 y/o polished sex technique
Gay

>>139340938
>implying someone who can't even cum yet can be considered willing
>>
>>139340902
>imgur reddit post
Cool dude
>>
>>139341069
>>implying someone who can't even cum yet can be considered willing
Japanese pornographic cartoons taught me that even 6 years old boys can ejaculate.
>>139341086
Random pic from google "libertor meme", faggot. dae le rebbit xDDxSSDDDddxDD do i fit in? XdddXDDd
>>
>>139340919
Basically, the young Paul. Nigga was the woman's man.
>>
>>139341131
>Random pic from google "libertor meme", faggot. dae le rebbit xDDxSSDDDddxDD do i fit in? XdddXDDd
Wow dude, you sure are trying hard to fit in! If you really must know, I'd recommend lurking for half a year before posting.
>>
File: p101.jpg (679 KB, 1123x1600) Image search: [Google]
p101.jpg
679 KB, 1123x1600
God, what a cute creature.
But Roxy's still the Original Waifu.
>>
>>139341290
Did Nanahoshi design that or is that Asuran stuff Ariel gave her? It looks pretty good.
>>
>>139341435
It's the school uniform I believe.
>>
After badigadi and ruijerd meet in rudi's house when does ruijerd appear again?
>>
>>139323873
Web Novel.
>>
>>139342642
I think it's waaay later towards the end of the novel around when they meet the Superd? Tribe.
>>
>>139342642
Final arc. Vol ~21.
>>
File: 1452309569833.jpg (268 KB, 640x912) Image search: [Google]
1452309569833.jpg
268 KB, 640x912
>redundancy TLs have halted
>volume 7 TLs take a few months because the TL is a chode and won't accept help from anyone.
>>
>>139342922
Highest point of the series.
>>
>>139343080
Not the teleport Labyrinth chapter?
>>
>>139343203
It's all good.
>>
>>139343203
Demon continent > Cliff arc > Labirynth > Childhood >>> rest >>> Hogwarts arc
>>
>>139343456
Put the Zanoba war arc between Labyrinth and Childhood.
>>
>>139342922
>redundancy TLs have halted
eh, personally I've lost interest in those around the living doll chapters
so whatever, the story proper is concluded
>>
>>139343512
Oh, totally forgot about Zanoba arc. Sensei/student magic genocide and Death God-san, totally awesome.
>>
>>139343558
Hol up, son. MT was just a prequel for the Average Japanese Student's adventures.
>>
>>139343558
In the future, there should be some chapters on Lara saving the world and Nanahoshi (maybe) returning home. At least those should be interesting.
>>
>>139338859
someone already claimed it
>>
>>139340919
Rudi even said that he looked like it until he smiled and then the girls are disappointed.
>>
>>139342922
and in Gisu's case it probably is
>>
Was Roxy the one who peeped on MC's parents fucking or am I misremembering wrong?
>>
>>139343456
>Labyrinth arc that low
>Milis arc that high
>>
What LNs/WNs are you reading /a/?
>>
>>139344954
That's exactly right.
>>
>>139345017
Malazan Book of the Fallen.
>>
File: Ascendance of a Librarian.jpg (30 KB, 254x360) Image search: [Google]
Ascendance of a Librarian.jpg
30 KB, 254x360
>>139345017
>>
>>139344954

Did he ever tell her that he saw?
>>
>>139345017
Great taste of the Duke's daughter

it began as a otome reincarnation series but seems to be going into the "modern meets medieval" path
>>
>>139344954
She did, and Rudi caught her doing it too.

>>139344967
Seeing Rudi finally show some anger over something was nice for a change, and the Miko kidnapping plan was entertaining.
>>
File: q005.jpg (209 KB, 869x1237) Image search: [Google]
q005.jpg
209 KB, 869x1237
>>
>>139345017
Caught up with Spider-chan yesterday and just found out there have been no chapters in over a month. Fucking hell.
>>
File: q006.jpg (164 KB, 869x1237) Image search: [Google]
q006.jpg
164 KB, 869x1237
What would you have done in this situation?
>>
>>139345017
Kenkyo
Eliza
I'll live my life
Duke's Daughter
Ascendance of a Bookworm
Summoned Slaughterer
The Evil Organization’s Recruitment Ad
Hexxenacht
Owari
Horizon
Kino
Kuma Kuma Bear
Girl who ate a death god
Girl that bore the falme wheel
Riku
>>
File: u010.jpg (171 KB, 869x1237) Image search: [Google]
u010.jpg
171 KB, 869x1237
>>
>>139345285
Erismom is hot.
>>
File: simg003.jpg (319 KB, 869x1260) Image search: [Google]
simg003.jpg
319 KB, 869x1260
>Oh hey this guy raped the shit out of me and tore my hymen

>BETTER HIT HIM UP FOR A JOB
>>
File: kimg030.jpg (177 KB, 700x1024) Image search: [Google]
kimg030.jpg
177 KB, 700x1024
>>139344954

Damned right he did
>>
>>139345495
it's the least he can do
>>
>>139345495
>implying she disliked this
>>
File: kimg021.jpg (206 KB, 700x1024) Image search: [Google]
kimg021.jpg
206 KB, 700x1024
>>
>>139345017
Invincible Saint Salaryman.
>>
>>139345287
raising the dead are lazy assholes
>>
File: Inuyasha_and_Tessaiga_Sword.jpg (404 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
Inuyasha_and_Tessaiga_Sword.jpg
404 KB, 1920x1040
>>139334588
>sword that shoots FUCKING BLACK HOLES
>>
>>139345869
The translators are completely caught up, the author is the one stalling this. Maybe he's working on the LN or the manga, who knows.
>>
>>139345869
>>139345287
There are no new chapters to translate.
The author is on a hiatus.
>>
>>139345869
fuckers are translating like 50 novels so they probably are more reliable than most (non-Chinese) novel translators

hope someone non-RtD picks Kumo up one day
>>
>>139345917
they even have a white-haired not-so beast person that is more powerful than everyone in the series that travels with a little black haired girl.
>>
>>139345495
You really think it was rape?
>>
>>139345869

So are you
>>
>>139346026

Think about his dad for a second

Then you tell me
>>
Speaking of Kumo.
Should you be unaware the early chapters are being retranslated by someone who actually knows English.
So if anyone wants to reread it, search for blastron01 on tumblr.
>>
>>139346232
It's the same guy doing Bookworm, it's a pretty good job. I re-read all of his chapters, but I kinda wish he'd just focus on Bookworm instead, oh well.
>>
File: 1458936713549.png (517 KB, 1365x1766) Image search: [Google]
1458936713549.png
517 KB, 1365x1766
>>139346093
They had a kid afterward. Would you really live with a man that raped you once?
>>
>>139346336

She's a doormat, man.

He was probably raping her within a week of her putting on the meido outfit
>>
>>139346336
reminds me of this in a way
>>
>>139345943
poaching shit tends to add up
>>
>>139346599
though reading
>>139345926
>>139345931
it seems to not be the case

hope they pick up wild final boss appears
>>
>>139346661
>wild final boss appears
not unless they want the author breathing down their necks
>>
>>139345495
She was pretty desperate back then. Wounded during a failed assassination attempt, she was thrown out of the palace while lightly crippled because of poison. Not only unemployed, there was a good chance that she'd be silenced either by the assassin's master or anyone else from the palace, to make sure she doesn't talk about the shit she's seen there.
>>
>>139345017
I'm reading the color of magic right now.
>>
>>139346336
That makes me a sad sunbro
>>
Mushoku tensei? More like Mushoku tenshit
>>
>>139347981
Your mom? More like a respectable woman that doesn't deserve to be responsible for a knave such as you.
>>
>>139348185
I-I... Too low.

I was just meming
>>
>>139328149
>She was willing to do it, but the guy had ED
No she wasn;t. She enjoyed teasting him. She outright told him she would never sleep with him. No matter what. She didn't want to risk the 0.0001% chance of being related to paul. Back in the desert even cliff gave them both permission. She still would have rather died then sleep with rudy.
>>
>>139348415
>She didn't want to risk the 0.0001% chance of being related to paul
She went through all that fucking effort to avoid become Paul's daughter only to become his mother.

Should've executed the Roxy marriage plan earlier, before Shitphy ever laid her eyes on Rudy again.
>>
>>139330027
About the redundancy chapters, are they all translated? I haven't been keeping up with MT in general for awhile. What is the author even doing now?
>>
>>139348568
Not everything is translated, it's going pretty slow. We are like 8 chapters behind.

The author is still going with Redundancy chapter, but it's slow as well.
>>
>>139345285
Man I can't believe the author just killed off Roxy's entire family and nipped the Greyrat family drama plot line in the bud.

Then Luke came into the picture and it looked like the Greyrat drama might start back up but it never really did. Luke and Rudi really never got enough interaction as cousins.
>>
>>139348749
>Roxy
Fuck, I meant Eris.
>>
>>139348749
hopefully one day there would be a manga spin-off where the mana calamity never happens and Rudi and Eris goes front and center of the Greyrat drama
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.