[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not a prequel? I feel like there's plenty of stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Why not a prequel?

I feel like there's plenty of stuff that could use fleshing out.

Could this ever happen?
>>
Or is there, dare I ask, any fan fiction which does a good enough job of it?
>>
Hopefully not. The whole series is pretentious shit. Not to mention the insufferable fanbase.
>>
>>139313072
But it'd be less abstract and therefore less pretentious. The prequel would actually give us the background of the original series instead of intentionally talking over our heads like the original series.
>>
>>139312876
Like what?

They cover the earlier shit pretty well in those like 2 episodes when they cover Gendo's and Yui's earlier days. What more do you want to learn about?
>>
>>139312876
Why? We've already seen all the pre-story events that really mattered.
>Katsuragi Expedition/Second Impact
>initial Project: Evangelion contact experiments
>Rei getting rekt
>>
File: 410_52876985_p1.jpg (61 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
410_52876985_p1.jpg
61 KB, 500x600
>>139312876
Forget a prequel, I want a spinoff of cute angels doing cute things.
>>
>>139313322
>What more do you want to learn about?
About Shinji and his sensei.
>>
>>139314258
It was an old man who molested him every night.
There, are you happy?
>>
>>139314805
Now I really want to see what the prequel would be.
>>
File: Gar8.jpg (106 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
Gar8.jpg
106 KB, 500x602
Have one with Gar Shinji as the protag.
If you're going to fuck up Eva you might as well go all the way.
>>139313071
Evangelion 2.22/3.33.
There was also this other fanfic where Shinji went back to episode 1 but remembered all stuff.
Also Asuka dies in it and Kaworu was a human instead of an angel but I forgot the name of it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.