[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is funimation going to do with Haruhi and Lucky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 3242353243242.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3242353243242.jpg
354 KB, 1920x1080
What the fuck is funimation going to do with Haruhi and Lucky Star? Redub them? The LS dub was weeb as fuck.

inb4weirdimagethread
>>
They acquired them because S2 of LS and S3 of Haruhi are on the way.
>>
>>139305527

Stop messing with my heart anon.
>>
>>139305421
>What the fuck is funimation going to do with Haruhi and Lucky Star?
LOL Even if they did re-license Lucky Star or Suzumiya Haruhi, I won't rebuy what I already own.
So they've fucked themselves.
>>
>>139305421
>>139305421
Why the fuck would they even do that? The Bandai dub was great, and has lots of VAs in it that Funimation uses frequently. Funimation even got all of the same VAs from Haruhi to dub Yuki-chan. You are a weak troll.
>>
>>139307309

They use honorifics alot in the english dub.

Do you really think funimation would allow that?
>>
>>139306083 if you like lucky star ypur going to love watamote
>>
>>139307711
They're not going to waste money re-making a product that already exists and has a well-established fan base that are already comfortable with it and like it. On top of that, they really have no reason to pick up Lucky Star, and the only reason they would pick up Haruhi is if there were a new product coming in the franchise that they were setting themselves up to exploit, such as season 3, which will never happen anyways. You are the dumb.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.